What's new

The 15 Most Attractive Nationalities On Earth

Agar maine list banaye hoti toh Pakistani girls top 50 main na hotey :D

They are neither rude nor ill-mannered, however, sort of proud, at what, I haven't understood in the past 20 years..... and I've seen them in all varieties, literally, from inside Iran to almost every nation in the Western hemisphere. All in all, I'd give them a C in beauty (unless the surgeon did an amazing job on the nose, cheek and jaw bones, plus all them hair everywhere)........... on the flip side, I've seen, let's say a dozen or more (cumulatively speaking over a span of two decades) perfect 10's as well! :D

Iranian girls all look gorgeous from distance...But then when you look at the finer detail......:P

Even remotely located tribes in africa etc that have had no contact with the rest of the world like ever agree to this standard of beauty.
nope....in fact they would be curious....

Just like most people from any town in Europe and many in Africa still see normal sized women (not ultra thin) as beauty while ultra thin are seen as malnourished and not unique as that is how it is in Africa if you are rich and take care of yourself you wont be thin...Fair would be unique but not all fall for it...

In finer detail........ you'd have to know the secret of digging through several layers of makeup (base)........... trust you me, not an easy task! :D

Iranian girls all look gorgeous from distance...But then when you look at the finer detail......:P

Just like most people from any town in Europe and many in Africa still see normal sized women (not ultra thin) as beauty while ultra thin are seen as malnourished and not unique as that is how it is in Africa if you are rich and take care of yourself you wont be thin...Fair would be unique but not all fall for it...

That's not true. Dark and "normal sized" (lol) is all they have. So it's either that or nothing.

Plastics from head to toe........... priorities in Lebanon
priorities almost everywhere now a days from America - 16 yr old gifts are no longer just cars....UK following the lead, China, Korean and Japan arent too far behind nor is Thailand

No. 1 Pakistanis? I thought I would see them in the list some where cuz its Akhelios's thread but no. 1? BTW where are other Asians?

That's not true. Dark and "normal sized" (lol) is all they have. So it's either that or nothing.
THAT is not true.....they have below normal....read some articles...

Dark is also beauty in West as many prefer some colour (tanning salons) than to be pale....

Trust me, I know...................... the pains and gains of going under the knife (close friends et al).................. perks of living a long single life............. you get to see things you never thought matter, yet they do to many! :D

priorities almost everywhere now a days from America - 16 yr old gifts are no longer just cars....UK following the lead, China, Korean and Japan arent too far behind nor is Thailand

@Hyperion

Stop your bullsh!t and come to the task!

Give us your honest top ten most beautiful nationalities list!! :woot:

o_O

Dark is also beauty in West as many prefer some colour (tanning salons) than to be pale....

Yes. A pure bleached out white is not attractive. But the normal white-ish middle eastern color is known to be the most attractive color. Black is not beautiful. I'm sorry to break it to you this way.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom