What's new

The 15 Most Attractive Nationalities On Earth

As far as Iranian chicks they are also awesome and a bit emotional and loyal type . Its my observation when last time i was in dubai .

no Asian race in the top 15 :o:

south-east-asia.jpg
you did not cover whole asia :eek:

you did not cover whole asia :eek:
Because the Americans remember only Vietnam and Philippines in Asia . And Philippines is the most attractive country for them as last time i heared there 2 million illegal childern of American soldiers there .

Plastics from head to toe........... priorities in Lebanon

1. Plastic surgery.
2. Plastic surgery.
3. Plastic surgery.
1,000,000,000. Food of any sort.

Lebenoni chicks are simply awesome .

They are neither rude nor ill-mannered, however, sort of proud, at what, I haven't understood in the past 20 years..... and I've seen them in all varieties, literally, from inside Iran to almost every nation in the Western hemisphere. All in all, I'd give them a C in beauty (unless the surgeon did an amazing job on the nose, cheek and jaw bones, plus all them hair everywhere)........... on the flip side, I've seen, let's say a dozen or more (cumulatively speaking over a span of two decades) perfect 10's as well! :D

Iranian chicks are too proud and bad manners, spoils it all.

But, you didn't read my whole sentence: :(
I did bro...I just highlighted how what came across your mind first....I would have put both pretty and unattractive in the same line instead of different sentences ;)

Pak Nation

Let’s be honest, Pakistan is often overlooked for various reasons. But with thousands of years of tradition and a general elegance of many in the upper class, it is a nation that breeds many aesthetically pleasing individuals. Some of the most attractive actors and actresses on the planet hail from that nation.

ayeza-khan-danish-taimoor-walima-pics-5-960x576.jpg

The 15 Most Attractive Nationalities On Earth - Page 16 of 16 - the Brofessional

Source: The 15 Most Attractive Nationalities On Earth

Really !!!?
tradition hurting you? Seriously?

Most British nationals are not attractive at all, neither are the Brazilians or the Dutch. Only the Swedes constantly score high for beauty alongwith their neighbors. But this is largely due to our perception of beatuy: fair skin, blonde hair, blue eyes.

From recent research : That is accepted by almost ALL humans to be beautiful. Even remotely located tribes in africa etc that have had no contact with the rest of the world like ever agree to this standard of beauty.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom