What's new

The 15 Most Attractive Nationalities On Earth

I can tell you about Thailand, the most beautiful chick you are dating can turn out to be a man. That's why may be?

no Asian race in the top 15 :o:

south-east-asia.jpg

What is your definition of Asian? Pakistanis are paradropped in Asia?

Well...according to indians less than 0.01% is a fair representation of the whole population :agree: so less than 0.01% is a fair representation of the models which are a fair representation of the whole population of a nation!
Well, in all countries, you find ugly and beautiful people, we can't say whether a country, as a whole, is beautiful or ugly.
Besides, beauty is mostly a relative thing, I may consider something ugly while you consider it beautiful and vice versa.

Anyway, come walk in streets of Tehran or other cities, you will see girls that you won't even believe your eyes, also many handsome boys, not just random, you will see a lot of them, but can we say the whole population are handsome or beautiful? Of course not. That's why it's not easy to judge.

Iranian chicks are too proud and bad manners, spoils it all.

You should have something special to deserve the good manner. :D

Apart from Pakistanis why are all the other people shown here are people of European heritage. List must have been created by a Desi... Sorry to say a fellow white skinned obsessed Pakistani

where is Egyptian beauty, Arabian beauty, Korean beauty, Japanese beauty, Turkish beauty, ??

I am a bit surprised no Arab were included though Lebanese/ Syrian women are known to be very pretty! So I doubt it was a Pakistani unless an Arab phobia liberal white supremacist!

I have a problem with the list too....Coz I dont understand why whites represent America or Australia when both countries have mixture of everything and how do you differentiate Croatians from Bosnian and Serbians to me they look alike!

What is your definition of Asian? Pakistanis are paradropped in Asia?
I think he meant ASEAN as per the map

The website you have posted has no credibility even if it coming out from an authentic and reliable source e.g. forbes,cnn or any other media still they are considered bias. But fact is All above mentioned nationalities are surely to be in top 15 but order may be different.

Well, in all countries, you find ugly and beautiful people, we can't say whether a country, as a whole, is beautiful or ugly.
Besides, beauty is mostly a relative thing, I may consider something ugly while you consider it beautiful and vice versa.
TRUE...hence why this falls in members club :)

But see how the people rushed in to either defend or bash instead of to apply logic? THAT is a representative of what the world has become :tsk:

Anyway, come walk in streets of Tehran or other cities, you will see girls that you won't even believe your eyes, also many handsome boys, not just random, you will see a lot of them, but can we say the whole population are handsome or beautiful? Of course not. That's why it's not easy to judge.
Again even you highlighted the pretty version instead of saying you will see BOTH pretty and also non attractive people! It is the way the world is....everyone advertises their country with good

So, only ASEAN exist in Asia? This is pretty offensive for me.
I said I THINK HE MEANT ASEAN as per the map.....and just spelled it wrongly!

The website you have posted has no credibility
I never said it is credible....It is just a random site which appeared on my fb and it is 1 mth old!

Most British nationals are not attractive at all, neither are the Brazilians or the Dutch. Only the Swedes constantly score high for beauty alongwith their neighbors. But this is largely due to our perception of beatuy: fair skin, blonde hair, blue eyes.

Again even you highlighted the pretty version instead of saying you will see BOTH pretty and also non attractive people! It is the way the world is....everyone advertises their country with good
But, you didn't read my whole sentence: :(

but can we say the whole population are handsome or beautiful? Of course not.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom