What's new

The 15 Most Attractive Nationalities On Earth

Kind off iffy, wouldn't you say? Anyway, the point is moot. IMO, the percentage of people who are "fair" enough to qualify for the blatantly racist list that you posted, in India would be around 5-10%. Yes, it is true that they are pretty much all one sees on TV, electronic media and Bollywood, so one can say that they have hijacked the country and show it in a poor, racist light.

But that's the case with Pakistan as well. The number of "fail & lovely" :lol: people would be slightly higher but not enough to give rise to the form of stereotyping that Pakistanis regularly indulge in. At least we do not deny the existence of "dark and ugly" people in India, whereas Pakistanis seem to have wished away the affliction.
Pakistan is diverse, the only province that bears slight resemblance to Indians is in Sindh. But honestly, to take no offense when i say an average Pakistani is far more good looking than an average Indian.

Kind off iffy, wouldn't you say? Anyway, the point is moot. IMO, the percentage of people who are "fair" enough to qualify for the blatantly racist list that you posted, in India would be around 5-10%. Yes, it is true that they are pretty much all one sees on TV, electronic media and Bollywood, so one can say that they have hijacked the country and show it in a poor, racist light.

But that's the case with Pakistan as well. The number of "fail & lovely" :lol: people would be slightly higher but not enough to give rise to the form of stereotyping that Pakistanis regularly indulge in. At least we do not deny the existence of "dark and ugly" people in India, whereas Pakistanis seem to have wished away the affliction.
Pakistan is diverse, the only province that bears slight resemblance to Indians is in Sindh. But honestly, to take no offense when i say an average Pakistani is far more good looking than an average Indian.

learn basic stat and %

No it has more to do with your poor grasp of English than anything else.

your opinion....those who shower them have what we call inferiority complex

If you refer to racism as "inferiority complex", that once again reflects your poor grasp over English. It has nothing to do with me.

The fact that you brought it up

So the person who mentions the fact that people of dark skin are discriminated against is the one who is at fault, and the people who actually do so are ....... Are we talking at cross-purposes or you are deliberately obtuse?

No.14 the Italian isnt fair

No.8 Spanish isnt fair

No. 2 Colombian isnt fair

They are fairer than South Asians in general, and sub-Saharan Africans as well. So they are fair-skinned people by world standards, if not by your exalted ones.

I am sorry if you only read fairness in everything :tsk:

Since you are also in the business of defending these bogus racist rankings, can you point out as to why the 4 billion non-Caucasian people in the world couldn't contribute ONE country on this list?

Therein lies the problem. At best, Pakistan has a slightly higher proportion of fair people. As this is your only barometer for attractiveness, so according to you Pakistanis are better looking. In the rest of the world, this is called racism. In South Asia, it is stated in a matter-of-fact way. And I don't take offense at your racist perspective at all. Until your perspective matches up to that what is commonly upheld as modern, civilized behaviour, what is the significance of your opinion that I would get offended at it for?

fair people

No offence it is not just about colour. I have seen dark ladies and my legs have turned to jelly in their presence. I don't like exploded noses, bulging lips and prefer tall as opposed to short. In Pakistan once in a while you will see somebody loaded with all these markers. They also tend to be very dark. It is not the darkness that makes them ugly, that I think is just adjunct but is does always coincide with those other three markers. Makes you wonder where they originate?

Well one look at India it is very obvious. You guy's have entire states stuffed with people openly displayed the exploded noses, bulging lips, short and as a adjunct the dark skin. Call them Dalits, Adavasis I have no idea but fact is those displaying those features number in 100s of millions.

So this is not just about colour. The fact is Bollywood practices this "racism". Please take the time to look at all the top stars and notice how many originate from Peshawar or what is now Pakistan. What is that accident?

I am not saying this right but reality is inside India ( Pakistan ) this form of partiality exists.

No offence it is not just about colour. I have seen dark ladies and my legs have turned to jelly in their presence. I don't like exploded noses, bulging lips and prefer tall as opposed to short. In Pakistan once in a while you will see somebody loaded with all these markers. They also tend to be very dark. It is not the darkness that makes them ugly, that I think is just adjunct but is does always coincide with those other three markers. Makes you wonder where they originate?

Well one look at India it is very obvious. You guy's have entire states stuffed with people openly displayed the exploded noses, bulging lips, short and as a adjunct the dark skin. Call them Dalits, Adavasis I have no idea but fact is those displaying those features number in 100s of millions.

So this is not just about colour. The fact is Bollywood practices this "racism". Please take the time to look at all the top stars and notice how many originate from Peshawar or what is now Pakistan. What is that accident?

I am not saying this right but reality is inside India ( Pakistan ) this form of partiality exists.

If you are talking about certain facial features, then you should actually understand one basic pattern of human behaviour. Once fair skin is involved, people do not look beyond it. You know what that means evolution-wise? It means that as a matter of natural selection, fair-skinned people with otherwise average to poor facial features such as poor skin, unremarkable eyes and noses, etc, would have continued to procreate. Whereas in order to find mates, only the best-looking dark-skinned people - those with excellent skin, and above-average features could have competed in the mating business. After several generations, we have a situation where if a majority of white-skinned people were coated in melanin and then evaluated, their "beauty" would literally vanish.

Not to say that the point you made about facial features is not correct - you are right. But at best, that is your private observation. What I stated above is how evolution works.

racist troll thread
1) How is it racist when you are the only one who is offended? Learn to love your colour
2) How is it a troll thread when I have put the link?
Dont bother answering we all know you are a troll who just cant help yourself with rubbish comments to boost your post count! :tup:

why the 4 billion non-Caucasian people in the world couldn't contribute ONE country on this list?
Brazil arent Caucasian neither are Spanish nor Colombian

Learn your ABC before getting offended on behalf of 4 billion - No idea where you got that!

Learn to read it helps alot!

yes it is a page made 1 month back

hence in members club
Quit trying to troll the member's club!

1) How is it racist when you are the only one who is offended? Learn to love your colour
2) How is it a troll thread when I have put the link?
Dont bother answering we all know you are a troll who just cant help yourself with rubbish comments to boost your post count! :tup:

People here can read, Matahari. They can go back and read our previous posts and figure out for themselves as to who has a genuine and researched POV, and who has an empty sack for a brain and plenty of opinions to go with it.

Brazil arent Caucasian neither are Spanish nor Colombian

Learn your ABC before getting offended on behalf of 4 billion - No idea where you got that!

Learn to read it helps alot!

Most Brazilians are Mullatos and Amerindians. The country is neatly divided into dark-skinned and pale-skinned people. The dark-skinned once are never highlighted as epitomes of beauty. All the top Brazilian models are the once who have more than their fair share of Caucasian blood. You should go out more often instead of spending all your time making stupid posts on PDF.

researched POV
POV = Point of View which isnt research!

It is your view point I see you have none and have to research it then it becomes research!

Child please stay in school dont come here to troll!

has an empty sack for a brain and plenty of opinions to go with it.
@Slav Defence @waz

This KG kid has no manners

The dark-skinned once are never highlighted as epitomes of beauty.
Google before you open your mouth! Their BRONZE skin makes them stand out!
more than their fair share of Caucasian blood.
and here comes the inferiority complex! You rank models based on skin tone not everyone the planet does that!
You should go out more often instead of spending all your time making stupid posts on PDF.
I suggest you to get an education instead of trolling!

@Jacob Martin currently european beauty is the standard by which everybody is judged. You can call it racism, I call it inherent bias in all of us. If you see supermodels(or top models in general), you will see very few dark skinned women, apart from few token ones.
It does not make it right, its just the way it is.

An honest list

1. Spanish beauty

2. Russian Beauty

3. French Beauty

4. Italian Beauty

5. Swedish Beauty

6. Brazilian Beauty

7. Colombian Beauty

8. Venezuelan Beauty

9. American Beauty

10. Turkish Beauty

11. Lebanese Beauty