What's new

The 15 Most Attractive Nationalities On Earth

So in make believe PAKISTANI WORLD ( which does not exist in reality)

Pakistanis are the best looking people
PAF has the best fighter pilots
Pakistan is a warrior race
Pakistanis are not south Asian but ARABIC (despite not speaking or understanding Arabic )
Pakistanis don't look south Asian they look middle eastern
Pakistanis have nothing in common with Indians despite eating roti and dancing to Bollywood music at home at at wedding

OH THE BEST ONE PAKISTAN IS A NUCLEAR POWER

if I did not know better those statements wreak of insecurity inferiority and embaressment of who and what they are

Only a Pakistani could open a thread on a topic like this

1: Pakistani are good looking people but not the best.

2: Pakistan has one of the best fighter pilots.
YSBWAoL.png

woXGPWd.png

OZUpWOv.png

3: What is a warrior race?

4: Nobody really here says they are Arab or Arabic; people just call themselves Pakistani - we are our own people and we are unique.

5: It depends where you go and look; Honestly, I can easily say most Pakistanis look or have resemblance to Middle Easterns. Sindhis however are probably one of the only ethnic groups in Pakistan to have a slight resemblance towards Indians. Overall Pakistani are good looking people.

6: Everybody has a similarity; people around the world listen to American music - does that mean THEY ARE THE SAME OR VERY COMMON? Music is Music - it has no ethnicity, politics or boundaries; if its good Music, humans will naturally listen to it and to be honest we dont listen to bollywood Music that much. The only Area where you will here some bollywood Music is in Punjab and that mostly being in Punjabi. Also, your nationalizing a piece of bread now,

7: Yes, Pakistan is a nuclear power.

We are different, we are unique, we are Pakistani. Now i suggest you apply burnol before extra swelling occurs.

Lol Pakistanis and good looking:omghaha::omghaha: . You Pakistanis are the ugliest on earth . seen enough of your kind already . Beautiful Pakistani is an oxymoron . All the good looking Pakistanis are actually Indian migrants lol . Native Pakistanis look like neanderthal - chimp hybrids owing to their aboriginal/bhangi origins . No wonder Pakistan never wins an international beauty pageant .:pakistan::lol:

Last edited:
Yes, Indians are the most worst looking people; Bhai jaan, dont you dare include Pakistan. My first visit to Pakistan in 2013 shocked me, Girls there have incomparable beauty and this is coming from a teenagers who lives in Florida = Land of hot latinos. I would easily say 70% of Pakistanis are very good looking, 20% are average and 10% are not good looking; and honestly the only Area where there isnt much good looking people in Pakistan is Sindh. But you wont believe it until you see it; if your going to plan on visiting Pakistan - i want you to take one step inside a Lahori university or inside a Islamabad mall or a Kalash bazaar.

I suggest you visit before you talk baseless shit; just like how you talk shit about Arabs and Turks.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Tbh I was kidding. Pakistanis are very beautiful, however not the most beautiful in the world.

Lol what are u trying to prove by that video ? Doesn't disprove that Pakistanis are fuglier than everyone else ! In your fake world , you might be the best looking but in reality you are uglier than a baboon's buttt . Perhaps it's a result of inbreeding or due to consuming Indian excrements that flow into Pakistan through Indus and its tributaries . Just accept and get over it .

The Persians are but u surely aren't :lol::rofl:

I can also talk, but i'd rather not; i dont think its worth a ban. Keep living and thinking in your fantasy that all Indians are bollywood actors. I actually feel pity for you. Not replying any further.
@WebMaster

I think I might be the only one on PDF that prefers Black and Hispanic women. :oops:
For me personally I would order it based on my own experiences and views

1. Ethiopia
2. Brazil
3. Columbia
4. Mozambique
5. Iran
6. Angola
7. Jamaica
8. Nigeria
9. Italy
10. Venezuela
11. Argentina
12. Kenya
13. Ghana
14. Tunisia
15. Rwanda
And yes, this list is very biased of course. After all beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :-)

Lol I am pretty sure the writer or "researcher" is a white skin obsessed, desi patriot. All whiteys, because you know gori chamri rocks and then boom Pakistan tops the list because you know, Pakistan!

I have seen insanely beautiful faces in every country I have been to (around 20). And I have seen butt ugly faces in these same countries. Defining this sort of list is impossible for me.

tuba karoo you lot missed out chechen girls wah wah
Ramzan_dancing_2019337c.jpg

i love thier tight waist and they like innocent fairys, the way they sing and dance.hot hot hot

Yeah maybe...

I saw this video of an experiment where they would like put needles into people's hands

As it turns out when the needle pierced a white hand the observers felt far more empathy as compared to when it pierced a blackish hand
Anyways here is Iraj Manzoor she was once Pakistan's top most model and perhaps the one with the most dusky skin tone
eraj-2.jpg
Neha Ahmad is a better representative of bronze skin gals
Neha.jpg

And Suneeta Marshal
Sunita_Marshal_picjpg_12_ckiab.jpg

Turks looks like Greeks.

@AZADPAKISTAN2009 put more from Iran.

EDIT: This picture is an Iranian girl not turk. I just searched it on google.

hqdefault.jpg
Dude Turks hate greeks you want to start a troll war?

I have always found this face shape pretty
Somalians look strange they are black but have sharp features

Lol I am pretty sure the writer or "researcher" is a white skin obsessed, desi patriot. All whiteys, because you know gori chamri rocks and then boom Pakistan tops the list because you know, Pakistan!

I have seen insanely beautiful faces in every country I have been to (around 20). And I have seen butt ugly faces in these same countries. Defining this sort of list is impossible for me.
Dude why so serious its a troll thread

We Bangladeshis are also attractive people. Just we are not as fair and tall as Pakistanis are. Especially our girls are much attractive and beautiful than Pakistani girls but our boys are not as handsome as Pakistani guys. That's a fact and I have to admit it.

So in make believe PAKISTANI WORLD ( which does not exist in reality)

Pakistanis are the best looking people
PAF has the best fighter pilots
Pakistan is a warrior race
Pakistanis are not south Asian but ARABIC (despite not speaking or understanding Arabic )
Pakistanis don't look south Asian they look middle eastern
Pakistanis have nothing in common with Indians despite eating roti and dancing to Bollywood music at home at at wedding

OH THE BEST ONE PAKISTAN IS A NUCLEAR POWER

if I did not know better those statements wreak of insecurity inferiority and embaressment of who and what they are

Only a Pakistani could open a thread on a topic like this

We are best in recognizing idiot also
upload_2015-12-1_23-31-22.jpeg

We Bangladeshis are also attractive people. Just we are not as fair and tall as Pakistanis are. Especially our girls are much attractive and beautiful than Pakistani girls but our boys are not as handsome as Pakistani guys. That's a fact and I have to admit it.

Mate you didn't see our beauty and that is why you stated that.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom