What's new

The 15 Most Attractive Nationalities On Earth

Well...according to indians less than 0.01% is a fair representation of the whole population :agree: so less than 0.01% is a fair representation of the models which are a fair representation of the whole population of a nation!

Whoa lady!

Where did you get that from?!! :o:

but our boys are not as handsome as Pakistani guys.

But your boys also don't (by and large) have the "bad habits" that Pakistani men have so it's all even.:lol:

You really are itching for an infraction........ aren't you, wannabe yankee? Generalize a little more, go ahead! :D

your boys also don't (by and large) have the "bad habits" that Pakistani men have so it's all even.:lol:

You really are itching for an infraction........ aren't you, wannabe yankee? Generalize a little more, go ahead! :D

So first you try to intimidate me with an infraction threat, and then show your magnanimity by giving me the go ahead! Typical Pakistani sense of propriety! How you guys continue to exist in the 21st century is anyone's guess.

As for the "itch" - the devastating handsomeness of men will be detracted from if, for instance, they are found to be members of grooming gangs. Wouldn't you agree?:D

Or just warned you he was laying a trap / waiting for you to err on the side of excess and the likes?

I trust it's all in the interpretation?

Just sayin' Tay.

Such traps on a fixed forum can be spotted from a mile away. But yes, he was magnanimous enough to put a hazard sign above it!:lol:

But yes, he was magnanimous enough to put a hazard sign above it!:lol:

this-sign-has-sharp-edges.jpg
?

:azn:

Last edited:
We Bangladeshis are also attractive people. Just we are not as fair and tall as Pakistanis are. Especially our girls are much attractive and beautiful than Pakistani girls but our boys are not as handsome as Pakistani guys. That's a fact and I have to admit it.
Well as much as i believe its a troll thread i wouldnt rate Bengali gals over our Pakistani girls reason lack of diversity among Bengalis

another thread...

Kind off iffy, wouldn't you say? Anyway, the point is moot. IMO, the percentage of people who are "fair" enough to qualify for the blatantly racist list that you posted, in India would be around 5-10%. Yes, it is true that they are pretty much all one sees on TV, electronic media and Bollywood, so one can say that they have hijacked the country and show it in a poor, racist light.

But that's the case with Pakistan as well. The number of "fail & lovely" :lol: people would be slightly higher but not enough to give rise to the form of stereotyping that Pakistanis regularly indulge in. At least we do not deny the existence of "dark and ugly" people in India, whereas Pakistanis seem to have wished away the affliction.

Kind off iffy, wouldn't you say?
not at all esp since majority there and here were indians it was to show them if you guys can justify that small percentage as a representative of 1.2 billion indians why raise questions when same form of probability is applied elsewhere?

Anyway, the point is moot. IMO, the percentage of people who are "fair" enough to qualify for the blatantly racist list that you posted, in India would be around 5-10%. Yes, it is true that they are pretty much all one sees on TV, electronic media and Bollywood, so one can say that they have hijacked the country and show it in a poor, racist light.
How is it racist? was it the fault of the people who were born that way?

and well indians here accept 85% of 22k (that makes a very small portion of indians) who are against Aamir Khan so they should accept an equal small % of any nationality or stats, right?

The number of "fail & lovely"
You see that is your problem you guys judge based on the fairness index!

not at all esp since majority there and here were indians it was to show them if you guys can justify that small percentage as a representative of 1.2 billion indians why raise questions when same form of probability is applied elsewhere?

Couldn't understand the point you are making.

How is it racist? was it the fault of the people who were born that way?

No one says that the fair people who get undue privilege in society are necessarily racist. But the people who shower them with these privileges definitely are.

You see that is your problem you guys judge based on the fairness index!

A. What part of my statements so far show that "I" judge people on fairness?
B. I am not the one who posted a list which is racist in character, with weightage only for fairness and excluding nations with people below a certain average skin tone.
C. What's with the "you guys"?

Couldn't understand the point you are making.
learn basic stat and %

No one says that the fair people who get undue privilege in society are necessarily racist. But the people who shower them with these privileges definitely are.
your opinion....those who shower them have what we call inferiority complex

A. What part of my statements so far show that "I" judge people on fairness?
The fact that you brought it up

B. I am not the one who posted a list which is racist in character, with weightage only for fairness and excluding nations with people below a certain average skin tone.

I am also not the one who checks fairness but face symmetry as well as attractions

No.14 the Italian isnt fair

No.8 Spanish isnt fair

No. 2 Colombian isnt fair

And if you learn to read this is what it says:
our selection of the most beautiful national populations.

Maybe it’s the accent, maybe it’s the eloquence.

what is so great about it? Just because the weather is warm, the people are good looking, and the language is romantic sounding?

In most international surveys Brazilian men and women are both listed near the top of sexy people.

green, beauty, and more green, and more beauty

The dark Irish and the freckly kind. But both are equally attractive.

I am sorry if you only read fairness in everything :tsk:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom