What's new

The 15 Most Attractive Nationalities On Earth

both. i did an msc in comp sci and i did a bit of work for bae just after graduationg now i have my own firm specailising in cyber security. but i am doing a ma in defence studies at kings part time. what will you be doing now? introducing new plant tech to pakistan? thats a good idea. led hydroponc foods.
cool...

Well, I havent finished my PhD...still 1.5 to 2 yrs more...I am doing the 5 yrs one soo it seems never ending :cray:

As for future plans....Pakistan's agriculture sector is shattered by land lords, lack of implementation and def stupids leading every dept and posts! And another set of stupids praising them for not doing anything new since 3 decades :o:

cool...

Well, I havent finished my PhD...still 1.5 to 2 yrs more...I am doing the 5 yrs one soo it seems never ending :cray:

As for future plans....Pakistan's agriculture sector is shattered by land lords, lack of implementation and def stupids leading every dept and posts! And another set of stupids praising them for not doing anything new since 3 decades :o:
wait for malala to be pm then you can have all the land you want. how about setting up in china
are you doing your phd part time? usually it takes 3 year full time and 6 years part time. where are you doing your phd? it must very expensive. how on earth do you manage to pay for it?

wait for malala to be pm then you can have all the land you want. how about setting up in china
are you doing your phd part time? usually it takes 3 year full time and 6 years part time. where are you doing your phd? it must very expensive. how on earth do you manage to pay for it?
hehehehe...no I am not doing it part time. I am a full time student...in UK it is 3 yrs but most take 4 and you write your papers later after defence...while some countries do offer a 5 yr program. I am doing from 1 of those countries... and well I am on a fellowship :)

@Akheilos
Why not you start a thread on crops for Pakistan which need less care and water but give the most benifits like new corps inro into pakistan, i am belong to forming family it will be quite interesting for my best rice with less care and wheat.
region is chennab no water shortage for full year but a mess for corps destoying insects. Lot of money and resources wasted on this.

Last edited:
@Akheilos
Why not you start a thread on crops for Pakistan which need less care and water but give the most benifits like new corps inro into pakistan, i am belong to formaing family it will be quite interesting for my best rice with less care and wheat.
region is chennab no water shortage for full year but a mess for corps destoying insects. Lot of money and resources wasted on this.
Ok this maybe a long answer

The problem with Pakistan is they dont channel into R&D...they channel in copying. What I mean by this is the R&D in Pakistan is already done around the world. The new field for Pakistan would be insect - crop interaction yet no one is taking it up! It would help study the insects available and then the chemicals that attract them. We can produce crops which can deter the insects, we can also introduce modified insects which can eat these pests and all this...but such research needs money and in long term yields ...but Pakistani politicians and chaprasi only want quick cash! So they buy already modified plants/ crops which are modified to suit country xyz not Pakistan's insects and environment...This leads to either selling them sterile plants coz companies want a customer to rely on them....and also leads to failed crops which cant cope in Pakistan coz they were designed for country xyz. So own research is the best!

So if you want such crops I can suggest but I wont know how they will work in Pakistan coz they arent modified for Pakistan.

I can tell you we have excellent Barley, Cotton, Wheat and Rice! I worked on Pakistani Barley so I know it is healthy as compared to British one. Pakistani rice is also good but we dont have proper data to know how to fix it and where the problem arises...Pakistani cotton needs insect -plant research! and Pakistani mangoes also needs these research!

If you know some scientists in the agriculture dept I am more than happy to help but I cant get in touch with anyone ...I wanted to collaborate with Pakistan for strawberries and other berries but no one wrote back to me so I stopped trying to get in touch with anyone :(

hehehehe...no I am not doing it part time. I am a full time student...in UK it is 3 yrs but most take 4 and you write your papers later after defence...while some countries do offer a 5 yr program. I am doing from 1 of those countries... and well I am on a fellowship :)
which uni in the uk? it is nottingham by any chance

Attractiveness is circumstantial. I don't really like South Asians, but I do like East Asians like:

vic zhou
1511330.jpg

beautiful-chinese-women-12.jpg

African and South Americans don't do it for me either, but North Americans and Europeans... yes:

Silje Norendal
Silje-Norendal-is-the-Hottest-Female-Athlete-at-the-2014-Winter-Olympics.jpg

Stale Sandbech:o::smitten:
7acebe64a4ee6529576aec37e7f3a41f.jpg

Attractiveness is up to the individual and these top my list.

both. i did an msc in comp sci and i did a bit of work for bae just after graduationg now i have my own firm specailising in cyber security. but i am doing a ma in defence studies at kings part time. what will you be doing now? introducing new plant tech to pakistan? thats a good idea. led hydroponc foods.
wow! finally find someone from my field..

defence studies? is it is CS specialized in defence technologies or it is different field from CS?

According to me , the most good looking & attractive people are the

French

Russian's

Lebanese

Italian's

Turkish ( undoubtedly the sexiest & the most good looking people in the Muslim World)

Egyptians / Moroccan's

Venezuelan's

Australians

Swedish

Korean's

hi i have not seen you around on the forum, hows it going?
i find it werid when they call british people english. does that make americains the english.

English is a race not just a language, just like french call them self French while speaking french yet French speaking people in Canada are called French Canadian although their language is quite different from modern day French but they belong to same race.

Attractiveness is circumstantial. I don't really like South Asians, but I do like East Asians like:

vic zhou
1511330.jpg

beautiful-chinese-women-12.jpg

African and South Americans don't do it for me either, but North Americans and Europeans... yes:

Silje Norendal
Silje-Norendal-is-the-Hottest-Female-Athlete-at-the-2014-Winter-Olympics.jpg

Stale Sandbech:o::smitten:
7acebe64a4ee6529576aec37e7f3a41f.jpg

Attractiveness is up to the individual and these top my list.
Ok
Disappointed-Meme-Face-1-233x300.png

Most attractive people.

No East Asians, no Iranians.

Hmm.

Very neutral. Moving on. :D

Or a white skin/fair skin loving Indian. :D
Its a troll thread every ine knows japanese are the most attractive nationality
BkBwv-e1354885359804.jpg

Wow Pakistanis no doubt are so attractive in the perfect skin colored tone and highly smart.

Back
Top Bottom