What's new

The 15 Most Attractive Nationalities On Earth

@Jacob Martin currently european beauty is the standard by which everybody is judged. You can call it racism, I call it inherent bias in all of us. If you see supermodels(or top models in general), you will see very few dark skinned women, apart from few token ones.
It does not make it right, its just the way it is.

A rose by any other name...

Call it bias or call it racism, there are various reasons for it, some of them historical, some based in current issues. The point is that someone has to take responsibility for what they post. I can agree to the point that when this thread was created, it may not have occurred to the offending party that she is posting a biased/racist list from a third-rate website. It is so difficult to find anything flattering about Pakistan that in her hurry to share it she may have overlooked it.

But in hindsight, the racism/bias in this list is as blatant as can be. At least with the benefit of hindsight she could see that to be that case. To sit and deceitfully deny that and spin stories in defense just exposes her to be a racist loudmouth, and nothing else.

english is a language not a nationality. can you change it to British. btw i prefer Swedish and Russian
heehehe....I try not to adjust the article...Usually post it as it is....Well the people are also called English by some....The English man ;)

as i was scrolling down i had a funny feeling pakistani would be number 1............ and im right
:ashamed: members club :p:

every nationality is beautiful, although British are made fun of for their ugliness made it to number 15. The list is definitely made by some desi guy since No 2 thru no 15 are all whites and no 1 being Pakistani so it definitely made by a Pakistani thurkey

heehehe....I try not to adjust the article...Usually post it as it is....Well the people are also called English by some....The English man ;)

:ashamed: members club :p:
hi i have not seen you around on the forum, hows it going?
i find it werid when they call british people english. does that make americains the english.

hi i have not seen you around on the forum, hows it going?
i find it werid when they call british people english. does that make americains the english.
Hey I am going to retire :)
Hence less time for arguing with people who are knowingly steadfast bent to support BS ...

Americans call themselves the American :P

Well Brits are called British but the old term is the Englishman when America was not America :)

Hey I am going to retire :)
Hence less time for arguing with people who are knowingly steadfast bent to support BS ...

Americans call themselves the American :P

Well Brits are called British but the old term is the Englishman when America was not America :)
where are you retiring too? i assume your in your 20's. did you win the lottery or somthing?
just messing. why are you leaving pdf for?

Coz I am fed up with people who are happily living in denial :)

Coz I am fed up with people who are happily living in denial :)
your not only one, i only laugh at their stupidity and move on, theres plenty of others who aint retards and keyboard warriors. of all people i thought you would be one of the last people who would surcomb to trolls.

your not only one, i only laugh at their stupidity and move on, theres plenty of others who aint retards and keyboard warriors. of all people i thought you would be one of the last people who would surcomb to trolls.
:)

I dont have the time to educate people who are too ignorant to know the value of education...I rather spend my time in giving free English tuition to the people I meet and require it in the hope they will appreciate a good deed from a Muslim and also learn to make a difference :)

:)

I dont have the time to educate people who are too ignorant to know the value of education...I rather spend my time in giving free English tuition to the people I meet and require it in the hope they will appreciate a good deed from a Muslim and also learn to make a difference :)
who said you hve to educate them. i thought you were still in europe on your studies, what were you studying?

Most attractive people.

No East Asians, no Iranians.

Hmm.

Very neutral. Moving on. :D

Apart from Pakistanis why are all the other people shown here are people of European heritage. List must have been created by a Desi... Sorry to say a fellow white skinned obsessed Pakistani
Or a white skin/fair skin loving Indian. :D

who said you hve to educate them. i thought you were still in europe on your studies, what were you studying?
I always feel the neede to educate and idiot :ashamed:

I am doing my PhD in molecular plant breeding I prefer telling people I am either in Agriculture or plant science :p:

I always feel the neede to educate and idiot :ashamed:

I am doing my PhD in molecular plant breeding I prefer telling people I am either in Agriculture or plant science :p:
interesting..... so have you looked at led hydroponcs? we will be battery farming plants soon
images

interesting..... so have you looked at led hydroponcs? we will be battery farming plants soon
images
what do you do- study or work? :unsure:

Yes we learnt about them...they are still "considerably" new...and scientists are still trying to optimize by using different types of lights at different times and intensity and all

what do you do- study or work? :unsure:
both. i did an msc in comp sci and i did a bit of work for bae just after graduationg now i have my own firm specailising in cyber security. but i am doing a ma in defence studies at kings part time. what will you be doing now? introducing new plant tech to pakistan? thats a good idea. led hydroponc foods.

Back
Top Bottom