What's new

The 15 Most Attractive Nationalities On Earth

But with thousands of years of tradition

This must have burnt your backside. When it say's thousands of years it does NOT mean just the name. It means the people, the land and they of course have been there from Harappan times and before to Soanian Culture - Which by the way is name of minor River just outside Islamabad.

A people or land can go through many appellations through the centuries. The name Sri Lanka is only 43 years old. If somebody said "century ago" in referance to Sri Lanka would you get a epileptic fit? Fact is people of Sri Lanka have existed since dawn of time. Along the way they have existed in differant permuations. Before 1972 it was Ceylon.

Similarly Pakistan is just a appelation that covers most of Indus basin. Which in turn is peopled by Sindhi, Balochi, Punjabi, Pashtun etc. When the "thousand years" is used it is these people it is referring and not just to the title of the present composite - Pakistan.

Sorry to @Akheilos and others for side tracking this bit I felt this needed clarification.

And "Asia" in it's full sense includes all of Middle East ( starting from Turkey which is called Asia minor ) however it has been give sub regions ME being one of them like in Europe we have Scandanavia or Balkans.

what bullshit. All of them europeans ??? Someone is sick. Within this continent we have really beautiful people - sorry, i dont think europeans are attractive - too pale -- too much of cookie cutter. English and attractive??? unless you are desperate then maybe -- that is a real oxymoron.

Afghanistan, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Morocco, South Africa, Botswana, Indonesia have beautiful people to say the least ... sorry Egyptians dont make the cut at all - no offence.

Russians.... really ?? ever seen a russian woman after marriage. Australia ??? of the convict lineage you must be drunk.

Also, majority of brazilians (85%) are mixed yet the media prints only the eurasians - you would be thinking you are wearing polarised lenses.

Last edited:
Pakistanis due to rich genetic mix are good looking bunch of people.
Being a man I can only tell which chicks I found attractive. Swedish being slim and fir, its hard to find a fat swedish girl.
Russian far east, beautiful and humble. Croatian, Very tall girls.
Moroccan and Tunisian, Bazentine genes mixed with Arab and Berber, beautiful mix
maxresdefault.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

no Asian race in the top 15 :o:

south-east-asia.jpg

No Pakistan is also in Europe now a days :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

an element of subjectivity comes into play

Not an element but it's completely subjective.. As for the notion of beauty it is regarded people with the most symmetrical facial features are considered the most attractive, And Argentinians come on top in that regard because of their rich mixed gene pool both men and women.. With Latin, Hispanic, Native South American and Germanic DNA

And Most multi cultural South Americans not far down,, Colombians, Venezuelans, Chileans, And Brazillians

Personally i find Aryan stock very attractive.. Iranians, Armenian, Georgian, Turkish, Some Pakistani women are just stunning

Not an element but it's completely subjective.. As for the notion of beauty it is regarded people with the most symmetrical facial features are considered the most attractive, And Argentinians come on top in that regard because of their rich mixed gene pool both men and women.. With Latin, Hispanic, Native South American and Germanic DNA

And Most multi cultural South Americans not far down,, Colombians, Venezuelans, Chileans, And Brazillians

Personally i find Aryan stock very attractive.. Iranians, Armenian, Georgian, Turkish, Some Pakistani women are just stunning
Actually Germans have Iranian DNA.

2zQ4-TjPDec (1).jpeg

J-Wa0kHjsFU (1).jpeg

658fc2212b67c52ed8ab2c7bb02b0d1d (1).jpeg

242444247.jpg

1941104_677947332289663_1565338511_n (1).jpeg

54-hypersun.net.jpg

نهال-سلطانی9.jpg

31760501516723698546.jpg

-جابری_www.topnaz.com_-1.jpg

ویدا-جوان-5.jpg

1405181660566091.jpeg

76859.jpg

800.jpg

1380834123375833.jpg

large.jpg

More:

Iranian Girls

Last edited:
EVEN the dark filthy Indians
upload_2015-11-27_19-48-6-png.275380

These dark filthy have Pakistani ancestors :D

On topic... i dont agree with ranking... Pakistan, Iran (i would not name Afghanistan because they are Pashtun, farsi and Hazara which both Iran and Pakistan covers and majority of their ethnic group reside in Pakistan and Iran) deserve ranking in top 10 but not on top...

Last edited:
This is just a jerking off list of OP in order of his fantasy!!:devil:

So in make believe PAKISTANI WORLD ( which does not exist in reality)

Pakistanis are the best looking people
PAF has the best fighter pilots
Pakistan is a warrior race
Pakistanis are not south Asian but ARABIC (despite not speaking or understanding Arabic )
Pakistanis don't look south Asian they look middle eastern
Pakistanis have nothing in common with Indians despite eating roti and dancing to Bollywood music at home at at wedding

OH THE BEST ONE PAKISTAN IS A NUCLEAR POWER

if I did not know better those statements wreak of insecurity inferiority and embaressment of who and what they are

Only a Pakistani could open a thread on a topic like this

So in make believe PAKISTANI WORLD ( which does not exist in reality)

Pakistanis are the best looking people
PAF has the best fighter pilots
Pakistan is a warrior race
Pakistanis are not south Asian but ARABIC (despite not speaking or understanding Arabic )
Pakistanis don't look south Asian they look middle eastern
Pakistanis have nothing in common with Indians despite eating roti and dancing to Bollywood music at home at at wedding

OH THE BEST ONE PAKISTAN IS A NUCLEAR POWER

if I did not know better those statements wreak of insecurity inferiority and embaressment of who and what they are

Only a Pakistani could open a thread on a topic like this

Why is your Bottom on fire?

Where are the Germans?, Azeri?. Even to an extent Iranians and Arabs?. Biased, and incomplete.

I have to disagree with your OP. I am sure 99% of world will agree with me. There is no way Pakistanis are better looking than any of the 14 nationalities listed above. The list might have been created by some Pakistani. In fact, majority of South Asians including Pakistanis are worst looking people. Yes, there could be some exceptionally good looking people from Pakistan, but majority are not worth looking again.

Yes, Indians are the most worst looking people; Bhai jaan, dont you dare include Pakistan. My first visit to Pakistan in 2013 shocked me, Girls there have incomparable beauty and this is coming from a teenagers who lives in Florida = Land of hot latinos. I would easily say 70% of Pakistanis are very good looking, 20% are average and 10% are not good looking; and honestly the only Area where there isnt much good looking people in Pakistan is Sindh. But you wont believe it until you see it; if your going to plan on visiting Pakistan - i want you to take one step inside a Lahori university or inside a Islamabad mall or a Kalash bazaar.

I suggest you visit before you talk baseless shit; just like how you talk shit about Arabs and Turks.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom