What's new

The 15 Most Attractive Nationalities On Earth

Oooooh so such a short life so many girls to choose from :crazy::crazy:.....so I will settle with one only ::(

One dollar incognito website created two years ago and people having orgasms..... like rest of them "Islamabad number one city".......... rule number one on the world wide web, if anything sounds too good to be true, it isn't.
Chillax:p::p::bunny::bunny: ...why are you going so hyper:taz::taz::taz:.....All you need is a combo of burnol and butthurt creme and some help from a friend. :pakistan:

Here is link for help buddy
24 Hour Emergency Vet in Atlanta, GA

Last edited:
"Wedding" is also the most searched word in Greece and Nigeria from that image. It better than Camel, Cow, Kidney, Prostitutes and Slaves searched in other countries.
Certainly it's better than camel and many other things. I didn't say anything about it, bad or good.

c83c01aafb037b55f94257709e851756.jpg

More turkey
Isil-Aksoy-pretty-woman.jpg

Simple ...not ugly like french

d21dd3e464ca1ffed09459f2b902bcf6.jpg

More British beauties

obesity_uk_french-diet-231x300.jpg

Some beautiful Italian ladies
contestant_1689628i.jpg
Turks looks like Greeks.

@AZADPAKISTAN2009 put more from Iran.

EDIT: This picture is an Iranian girl not turk. I just searched it on google.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
lolz ok

I guess girls talking among themselves serves less purpose than what is showcased to the world :agree:

What? I don't understand. :what:

How many have you met? I havent met much but the ones I have in my academic career have been obnoxious to even approach and surprisingly I aint the only one feeling that...

While the French male have been nothing but friendly... I dont know maybe I repel bitches :(

Swedish folk I've met quite a lot of, mostly through universities in the UK. Norwegians the same, and I've visited Norway too, one of the most beautiful countries on earth. Same with French people, there are a lot of them in London, and I've met French students in University too.

All seemed perfectly fine, Swedish people and Norwegians especially are very nice, hospitable, and have impeccable English, meaning even as a Tourist, you will never be lost, always I find they are the most approachable and nice people I've seen.

And perhaps being a man, I haven't seen the bitchy side of some random women, some women tend to be like that with other women, but I've not seen it much, and no correlation I see with nationality either.

Minus Lebanese (double yuk), check my personal list @ post # 64!, I:D
Perhaps, I haven't met enough, only some British born ones. I'll take your word for it brother.

OK. That does it. My "personal" view.................. and I'm talking below of women, not from average strata........ creme dela creme:

1. Croat / Serb / Bosniaks. (Just love them for the beauty element. Absolutely breathtaking)
2. Swedes. (Not just beautiful, but confident as hell.... I'm pretty biassed about them)
3. Norwegians. (Exactly as above)
4. French & Turks. (tie).... reasons have to do more with softness of language and something to do with heart. Lack the confidence in general and have more of a holistic approach to nationalism, a big turn-off.......
English / Australian girls, don't know where to place them..... Scottish on the other hand, I may place them between 6 and 8........ :D
Rest of the world.

*Rankings exclude Americans, as never had the pleasure of going out with them.

:p::cheesy:

Another good one is Argentinian women, it is odd to try and crack the code of who they look similar too, as far as South America goes, they seem out of place. South Americans in general I haven't seen much of.

I think Chinese and Japs are HOT HOT HOT! Love their cute looking girls :P Beyond cute actually :P

no Asian race in the top 15 :o:

south-east-asia.jpg

Okay Indonesians

Left,Dian Sastro (Pure Javanese)
11140051_1100667899957570_96829284711915155_n.jpg

Nina Zatulini (Pure West Sumatran)/ right

foto%2BNina%2BZatulini%2Bhijab%2Bterbaru.jpg

Olla Ramlan (right) Pure Malay Borneo (Kalimantan)

54e5a2492ccc3832011061.jpeg

Pevita Pierce (Mix western)

6454092_20141212011353.jpg

Was this list made by the "ISI number one" list guy..?

Btw..got this pic from the other thread about pakistanis praying on the road..none in them would qualify in the fair and handsome category...and I assume that's how an average pakistani looks like. .except of course the one's in the media.

30559-mosque-1448612730-502-640x480.jpg

Was this list made by the "ISI number one" list guy..?

Btw..got this pic from the other thread about pakistanis praying on the road..none in them would qualify in the fair and handsome category...and I assume that's how an average pakistani looks like. .except of course the one's in the media.

View attachment 275378

Ma Sha Allah the direction of kabaa is changing after every few feet-

All things kept constant, a fairer skin tone is more attractive to all humans.

how about her ( sara nuru )...

saranuru.jpg

Blockbuster thread of the day :D

more like nationalist thread of the day... not pleasant at all.

why not you guys @Akheilos @jamahir @fakhre mirpur @Mr.Nair @jammersat @Hyperion compile another list on merit under the leadership of sir @Imran Khan

but how one decide what "merit" mean?? :)

for example, i could present a list of chubby beautiful ladies while @Zibago would present slimmer ones.

for male beauty, i would present perhaps classic-style dashing men while for someone else it could be some boy band member.

i dislike such threads. :)

Dr Shyon Baumann, a sociologist involved in the study, said: "What the research shows is that our aesthetic preferences operate to reflect moral preferences.

"Within our cultures we have a set of ideals about how women should look and behave.

"Lightness and darkness have particular meanings attached to them and we subconsciously relate those moral preferences to women."

In effect, men drawn to darker looking women - such as actress Monica Bellucci over rival Michelle Pfieffer - are expressing a preference for danger.

Dr Baumann said this appreciation of a darker complexion in women is "less common" but "appears to coexist with a view of such women as more overtly sexual.

"In other words, darker women are seen as more promiscuous."

When the researchers analysed adverts featuring white women only, they found that women with the darkest complexions were more likely to be in an advanced state of undress.

They were also more likely to have a bared midriff or provocatively dressed, and only they were shown with bared feet or are implied to be totally nude.

Women with the lightest complexion were more likely to be conservatively dressed and portrayed as friendly, happy and honest.

this is western neo-traditional perception... in contrast, in india, the traditional moralistic hindu culture sees western white ladies as being promiscuous and thus to be not respected.

wow !!

she looks desi, especially with the nose stud.

Okay Indonesians

Left,Dian Sastro (Pure Javanese)
11140051_1100667899957570_96829284711915155_n.jpg

dian sastro is lovely.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom