What's new

Thanks to Saudi Arabia, Pakistan's Recognition of Israel Is Now Inevitab

And when the dollar dies, as is happening right now, US power is over.

This world's future is multi-polar.
Thats why I suggest Pakistan gets rid of dual nationality and does a permanent alliance with China.

That is so much better.

They are just trying to lay the ground works

Saying it often enough to make it normal

And trying to assuage the reaction

Our population largely hates jews

they did try to take out pak nukes in 80s.

well, it seems that the cat is gradually coming out of the bag.
The whole scenario of regime change is coming to the fore, it seems IK wasn't wrong.

Opinion |

Thanks to Saudi Arabia, Pakistan's Recognition of Israel Is Now Inevitable​

Pakistan can't afford to remain the last Sunni Islamist bastion resisting Saudi normalization with Israel. But the country's rulers, both political and military, want safeguards against a frenzied domestic backlash

The visit to Israel of a group of Pakistani-Americans and Pakistanis last month has mainstreamed the debate surrounding the formalization of ties between the two countries. From newspaper columns, to blogs, to YouTube videos, to Twitter threads in the local Urdu language – all are dedicated to the discussion. While the most visible narrative still betrays Islamist hyperbole and antisemitic hysteria, even the hyper-nationalist internet fora in Pakistan have found space for arguments in favor of recognizing Israel.

You can read the whole article at the newspaper's website with subscription.

Actuly this bloody named always dream to some how detached Saudia & Arab countries from Pakistan but they failed & always be failed INSHALLAH & INSHALLAH Pakistan will never recognised that bloody country & there fake propanganda tactics failed as always INSHALLAH but there are are some internal & external elements who time by time trying play this game in Pakistan our Institution must need to finish these elements from our Country...

Pakistan should just stay put of the Arab-Israeli conflict. It should also stay out of the way in their plans against Iran's nuclear program.

Iran is no friend of Pakistan, at least their regime. A nuclear Iran will be a threat to Pakistan.

Here is how OBL was described in Western media.
I know very well how this whole jihad thing and OBL were painted - I was young man then saw all this drama unfold - how even Hollywood pitched in with Rambo etc

But OBL was found in and wasted in Pakistan - not London. This cnut could not find a refuge in 22 Aran countries and all of the so called MENA.

The fact is thre post 1980 rise in religious fundalism and had lot of internal dynamic [endogenous to Pakistan] but there were exogenous factors also - USA and KSA being two conspicious cases.

Israhell also works with India against us.
So do Saudia, UAE and USA but that does not mean we don't recognise them. By the way arguablly KSA and particularly UAE are more pro and beneficial to India then Israel is. It's not Israel that contributes upwards of $70 billion annual to Indian economy.

I know very well how this whole jihad thing and OBL were painted - I was young man then saw all this drama unfold - how even Hollywood pitched in with Rambo etc

But OBL was found in and wasted in Pakistan - not London. This cnut could not find a refuge in 22 Aran countries and all of the so called MENA.

The fact is thre post 1980 rise in religious fundalism and had lot of internal dynamic [endogenous to Pakistan] but there were exogenous factors also - USA and KSA being two conspicious cases.

So do Saudia, UAE and USA but that does not mean we don't recognise them. By the way arguablly KSA and particularly UAE are more pro and beneficial to India then Israel is. It's not Israel that contributes upwards of $70 billion annual to Indian economy.

Which country was the main facilitator of this US policy (let us not kid ourselves here neither Saudi Arabia had aproblem with the USSR at its core nor Pakistan - so this was the work of the US) and which country has a several 1000 km long border and whose second largest ethnic group was directly impacted by the USSR-invasion of Afghanistan next door? Pakistan. The idea of holy war, fighting against invaders and using religion (Islam) as a rallying factor had/has nothing to do with Saudi Arabia either, I am afraid. It was the same Pashtuns that used Jihad in Kashmir. If not for that religious zeal, the Gangus would have controlled all of Kashmir.

OBL was 1 out of 1000's of radicalized/anti-Western people. He just happens to have been blamed for it all. That he was found and killed in Pakistan only supports my initial arguments of us as Pakistanis being world champions in shooting ourselves in the foot. You think that the deep state did not know that he was hiding in Abbottabad?

This argument makes no sense. So despite KSA/UAE/Arab states in general having bailed us out billions of times economically (with little or nothing in return - we are more a burden/irritating beggar who keeps begging and offers nothing in return - see Yemen etc.), hosting the largest Pakistani expat community in the world by far for decades, sending 50 USD billions of remittances on a yearly basis (probably much more indirectly), all this is disregarded because the same Arabs, like every other Muslim state/country of the world, trades with India that happens to be the second most populous nation on the planet, soon the most (a trade where they have an enormous trade surplus with India - thus taking money away from Indian coffins)? Some kind of logic. Did you not see BJP/Modi/Hindutva fanatics backtracking recently and begging/licking the **** of those same Arabs after the anti-Muslim comments a few days ago?

And why should any nation state not trade with India, Muslim or non-Muslim, when we never stopped our trade with them and to this day we engage in absolutely idiotic "traditions" such as this laughable nonsense?

How about we start acting rather than just empty talk? When are we going to boycott India, refrain from following pre-Islamic Hindu rituals during weddings, funerals etc., stop this Bollywood nonsense, DESI this DESI that nonsense, stop labelling our restaurants as Indian restaurants, stop pretending to be Indians whenever some Pakistani diaspora idiot kills a few goras once every 3 years?

So despite KSA/UAE/Arab states in general having bailed us out billions of times economically, hosting the largest Pakistani expat community in the world by far for decades, sending 50 USD billions of remittances on a yearly basis (probably much more indirectly), all this is disregarded because the same Arabs
You will find that this is hardly unique. They have done that and amny times more for India.

With regards to rest of your post I said Pakistan was party to the wrongs - but there were outside actors also like USA and KSA.

The whole scenario of regime change is coming to the fore, it seems IK wasn't wrong.

Opinion |

Pakistan can't afford to remain the last Sunni Islamist bastion resisting Saudi normalization with Israel. But the country's rulers, both political and military, want safeguards against a frenzied domestic backlash

The visit to Israel of a group of Pakistani-Americans and Pakistanis last month has mainstreamed the debate surrounding the formalization of ties between the two countries. From newspaper columns, to blogs, to YouTube videos, to Twitter threads in the local Urdu language – all are dedicated to the discussion. While the most visible narrative still betrays Islamist hyperbole and antisemitic hysteria, even the hyper-nationalist internet fora in Pakistan have found space for arguments in favor of recognizing Israel.

I think cessation of terrorist attacks at GHQ was a huge loss for nation of Pakistan.

Yes I am saying this out of complete dismay, distraught misery and utter demoralization.

By the way the Gulf has proably 3 to 4 times more Indians and the quanta of remittances India gets from Gulf is 3 to 4 times more then Pakistan.

But we are expected to lick camels balls because our workers get jobs in Gulf. But Indians get 3/4 times more and not a peep about that.

Mashallah.

You will find that this is hardly unique. They have done that and amny times more for India.

With regards to rest of your post I said Pakistan was party to the wrongs - but there were outside actors also like USA and KSA.

I don't recall them ever bailling out India. Unlike us, India actually offers something in return (economically) for those that trade with it. I suggest taking a look at the enormous trade surplus of Saudi Arabia, UAE and other Arab nations (even Iraq) that they all have with India. They are thus, as I wrote, taking money out of Indian coffins.

In fact what is amazing here is that the same Arabs (ruling families) even bother with us anymore. It is like throwing money into an empty pit and here we are complaining about them helping us keep afloat economically for decades due to our own incompetence and short-comings. Only in Pakistan, I am afraid.

How about we start acting rather than just empty talk? When are we going to boycott India, refrain from following pre-Islamic Hindu rituals during weddings, funerals etc., stop this Bollywood nonsense, DESI this DESI that nonsense, stop labelling our restaurants as Indian restaurants,
I agree with this.

stop pretending to be Indians whenever some Pakistani diaspora idiot kills a few goras once every 3 years?
Never heard of this.

By the way the Gulf has proably 3 to 4 times more Indians and the quanta of remittances India gets from Gulf is 3 to 4 times more then Pakistan.

But we are expected to lick camels balls because our workers get jobs in Gulf. But Indians get 3/4 times more and not a peep about that.

Mashallah.

There are 3 million Pakistanis in KSA and 4 million Indians. Indians outnumber Pakistanis by a ratio of 1:7. Over 50% of those Indians in KSA are Muslim Indians from Kerala. Probably the least anti-Muslim/anti-Pakistan state in India.

UAE is a bit different, there indeed Indians outnumber locals and my criticism of Arabs is mainly labelled at the UAE.

I agree with this.

Never heard of this.

Opinion |

Their are few pseudo muslim groups supported by Israrl. These are Bahais, Druze and Qadianis/Ahmediyya.

These are the people Israeli military and other organizations portray as poster childs to say oh look we are so enamored with diversity and inclusion.

I believe Qadianis would be ideal to leverage by Israel vis a vis Pakistan to pull something off like this. Qadianis often have some really anti Pakistan state views. Just check out their channel.

P.S
This I think provides a glimpse how mind bendingly bizarre and ridiculous Qadiani belief is. One second Mirza is nabi, next thing you know he's Jesus, then he mutates further and becomes god. Naoozbillah. Is this Mirza Qadiani or some T/G virus Tyrant from Resident Evil?

Thats why I suggest Pakistan gets rid of dual nationality and does a permanent alliance with China.

That is so much better.
Lo bai ye phir shuru ho gya 🙄🙄

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom