What's new

Texas synagogue hostages freed, British gunman dead

U obviously are a 3rd class citizen of a so called 1st class country, suffering from inferiority complex. I guess trying to be accepted in their society have wrecked ur brain so much that u wish u were Christian lolz. You ppl are actually not much different, one made Jesus son of God and u ppl made a human almost God.
I never see christians ashamed when they do terrorist attacks or kill school kids, infact they dont even call it terrorism. Its actually ppl like u that bow to them and have an apologetic behavior instead of standing up. You ppl snt have the guts to tell them these are all repercussions to their behavior.

And some people made Bin Laden their God :lol:

Last edited:
If his demand was for the release of Aafia Siddiqui then it was political.
A crazy guy that unfortunately acted on his delusions. No different then folks that stormed the USA capital last Jan. Far more politics involved in the insurrection but that's not being investigated as terrorism....and those actions actually led to deaths.

I wish Pakistan had adopted Christianity as their religion so we wouldn't have to be humiliated like this. It happens every time there is a sense of normality is restored, some schizophrenic ahole loses his shit and goes full Taliban.
Nah, we just need to be like Indonesia in the religious aspect, when do you ever hear about radicalism from them? Never.

A crazy guy that unfortunately acted on his delusions. No different then folks that stormed the USA capital last Jan. Far more politics involved in the insurrection but that's not being investigated as terrorism....and those actions actually led to deaths.
71EF8911-740F-464A-84F5-717316935124.jpeg

He killed no one. He could have shot up the entire congregation......but did not. Not the actions of a typical "terrorist". We will all spin this based on our bias's.

If you have a reasonable explanation for these ...
travelling from UK to USA
purchasing firearms
going into a synagogue (He is not a Jew)
holding Jewish hostages
asking for unrelated person release

I am supposed to be glad he did not hurt anyone
So you're justifying his shooting of innocents just because he was having bad day?
I never said he had a bad day

Who told you that lol.
It's our land.
You land....loooool
Beny you will be dead the land will be there
Trouble with you Jews is your greed engulfs you.

This is your time. Enjoy.
Each day the time your your end approaches. Every bad thing you do will be repaid 10 fold. Do not complain

If you have a reasonable explanation for these ...
travelling from UK to USA
purchasing firearms
going into a synagogue (He is not a Jew)
holding Jewish hostages
asking for unrelated person release

I am supposed to be glad he did not hurt anyone
A crazy man that acted on his delusions. He committed criminal acts and we should all be thankful that no one else was hurt. Based on actual past terrorists incidents, this could easily have been a mass casualty event.

And some people made Bin Laden their God :lol:

Really? Is that supposed to be a taunt to Pakistanis who live here? Way to go with ur chamchageeri. Make sure u shine those balls nicely or mr brown wont be accepted. We know u r a snitch but fall so low?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom