What's new

Featured Pakistan, Israel, Turkey flags marched together in Azerbaijan victory parade

If some decent Bangladeshi had said that I would have responded with setting the record straight with real facts contrary to propoganda figures
but since you're heavy weight champion of balls lifting so I'll try to ignore the invitation of flame war
Meanwhile keep bending over wannabe and most importantly keep lifting them balls 🏋🏼‍♂️💪🏼
View attachment 794208
Ohh my brother , you seem to be obsessed with BALLS. Are u part of the weird LGBTQAP++ group ? Do u not get BALLS in ur own country? Oh i forgot ur country's supposed to be ISLAMIC. There you cant do BALLS worship can u ?

Hence, you moved to the YANKEES to get ur SHARE of balls. But I see that ur thirst for All kinds of BALLS and all colors of BALLS havent been quenched yet. I see you need more BALLS from all ethnic backgrounds in ur life so HAVE AT IT BROTHER. I dont judge members like you of the LGBTQAP++ community .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol::lol:

is this real or fake?

why on earth didnt the Pakistani delegation refuse to march ?

where is the digity and morals here ?

Pakistanis should have stood up and said no we are not going to march if Israel marches

Someone in the thread already mentioned that this is staged.....like most things on Twitter/internet. It's just a couple of Azeris doing it as a sign of appreciation.

So what if Israel and Pakistan have similar allies....it doesn't change our attitude towards Israel one bit. Of course, pro-Israeli Pakistanis, the tiny minority that they are, are going to be jumping up and down like clowns over this. :D

If some decent Bangladeshi had said that I would have responded with setting the record straight with real facts contrary to propoganda figures
but since you're heavy weight champion of balls lifting so I'll try to ignore the invitation of flame war
Meanwhile keep bending over wannabe and most importantly keep lifting them balls 🏋🏼‍♂️💪🏼
View attachment 794208
he is a "Sayyad" of Persian blood and a spiritual [read: keyboard] warrior of Iran from shonardesh which has huuuuuuuuuge forex.

but is so humble and frugal that it won't build enough toilets at the airport. perhaps because they want people to feel the outside air while peeing agin the walls all around it

there was me believing that sayyads were from Arabia until heard different here on PDF

LMAO, Pakistan, Turkey , Israel and Azerbaijan... What an ALLIANCE.

TOTALLY EXPOSED

Pakistan has nothing to do with Israel one of only several nations in fact.
They can’t stand us.
This march was done by Azeri men, there is no Pakistani in any capacity there with this ‘March’.

Last edited:
How does this relate to my statement? Im calling out this bloc because of their association with zionist.Are u a fan of this alliance? Do u love zion or wat?

you have to pick and chose your battles wisely. Azerbaijan has done well to manage its alliances and win the 2020 war and liberate karabag. This is not an alliance because Pakistan Turkey didn't directly coordinate with israel. Armenia was backed by Russia and Azerbaijan had to be careful not give Russia an excuse to get involved directly.

you have to pick and chose your battles wisely. Azerbaijan has done well to manage its alliances and win the 2020 war and liberate karabag. This is not an alliance because Pakistan Turkey didn't directly coordinate with israel. Armenia was backed by Russia and Azerbaijan had to be careful not give Russia an excuse to get involved directly.
They have been very wise haven’t they? They are so wise and Islamic that they let mossad agents in and use azeri land in order to complete reconnaissance and spying mission on Iran via drones from azeri land. Very wise. All I wanna ask is this. For how long will this shameless collusion with Israel go on And for how long will people like you whitewash and legitimize it by calling it strategic. You are a Bengali right? You know that it’s against the law for any Bengali to give any legitimacy to Israel. It’s TREASON. So stop ur simping for Israel and stop whitewashing collusion with Israel cuz even by Bengali laws that wud make u a traitor.

You are the first Bengali here that has this kind of mentality And it’s beyong my limits of dignity to talk to a person like you. So I will no longer respond.
Pakistan has nothing to do with Israel one of only several nations in fact.
They can’t stand us.
This march was done by Azeri men, there is no Pakistani in any capacity there with this ‘March’.
Yes waz bhai I know pakistan is different. There are just sum guys who have been poking me and I just had a go. I apologize. I’ll remove my post.

Last edited by a moderator:
They have been very wise haven’t they? They are so wise and Islamic that they let mossad agents in and use azeri land in order to complete reconnaissance and spying mission on Iran via drones from azeri land. Very wise. All I wanna ask is this. For how long will this shameless collusion with Israel go on And for how long will people like you whitewash and legitimize it by calling it strategic. You are a Bengali right? You know that it’s against the law for any Bengali to give any legitimacy to Israel. It’s TREASON. So stop ur simping for Israel and stop whitewashing collusion with Israel cuz even by Bengali laws that wud make u a traitor.

You are the first Bengali here that has this kind of mentality And it’s beyong my limits of dignity to talk to a person like you. So I will no longer respond.

Yes waz bhai I know pakistan is different. There are just sum guys who have been poking me and I just had a go. I apologize. I’ll remove my post.

look at it from Azerbaijans perspective. Iran was actually supporting Armenia, Russia has a base in Armenia, mutual defense deal and many russians fought on Armenian side in the 90s war. AZ had to play it smart to liberate land from occupation.

I might be mistaken here but I think that you were temporarily banned by the Moderator account krash on or around Feb 9, 2021 for repeatedly insulting somebody. you were back exactly one week later with a new account. how on earth is that even possible without the collusion of one of the PDF staff members?
I wasn't hiding from them. I came back with the same name. No regrets. I was banned for questioning something and not for abuse or insult. I don't know what do you want from me. Do you want them to ban me so that you can celebrate in style? hahaha

Thank you dear Iranian brother, and likewise I took out my reference.

Azerbaijan had to liberate its land and it used anyone it can to help them. Armenia was occupying almost as much muslim land as Israel does. In fact the land Armenia was occupying was better than what Israel holds. It has more resources, more water, more mountains and minerals in those mountains.

Azerbaijan has nothing to be ashamed of in trying to free its own country.

Azerbaijan had to liberate its land and it used anyone it can to help them. Armenia was occupying almost as much muslim land as Israel does. In fact the land Armenia was occupying was better than what Israel holds. It has more resources, more water, more mountains and minerals in those mountains.

Azerbaijan has nothing to be ashamed of in trying to free its own country.
In regards to the NK war in 2020....Azerbaijan did right. They took back their land. But what they did to take it back, the alliances formed, the weaponry bought... Was it worth it? Because all that money spent on Israeli weaponry just allows the Israelis to continue their oppression on the Palestinian people. They have ultimately betrayed their brothers, to side with the evil thats killing their brothers and sisters for their own interest. They only thought about the smaller picture. Not the bigger picture...and that will be their undoing.

Was it worth it?

In America and in some European countries, there are 2 big lobbies - one is Jewish and the other one is Armenian. Bringing Israel into the Azerbaijani side was a very smart move because it made sure Armenian lobby is not heard in American/Western countries/media.

In regards to the NK war in 2020....Azerbaijan did right. They took back their land. But what they did to take it back, the alliances formed, the weaponry bought... Was it worth it? Because all that money spent on Israeli weaponry just allows the Israelis to continue their oppression on the Palestinian people. They have ultimately betrayed their brothers, to side with the evil thats killing their brothers and sisters for their own interest. They only thought about the smaller picture. Not the bigger picture...and that will be their undoing.

Israelis are got going to run out of money anytime soon. Maybe you are not aware of their wealth around the world. Trust me, billions are pocket change to these people. Money made from Azerbaijan will not opress Palestinians any more or any less.
In America and in some European countries, there are 2 big lobbies - one is Jewish and the other one is Armenian. Bringing Israel into the Azerbaijani side was a very smart move because it made sure Armenian lobby is not heard in American/Western countries/media.

absolutely, I dont know anyone in Australia that even hear about this war. The zionist press (all western press) did not report it or take sides. Excellent move

You know,I imagine jews rubbing their hands right now saying: "One country raises our flag,all the muslim world is fighting each other".

Back
Top Bottom