What's new

Pakistan must reassess ties with Israel: Saleem Mandviwalla

Disclaimer: I am not advocating for establishing relations with Israel.

For those who are asking where Israel can help us, Israel can help us a lot in IT and agriculture. Once again let me remind you that I am not advocating for establishing relations with Israel.
Just like they are helping the Palestinians.

There will not a single weapon system is going to come to Pakistan from the Israel only good wishes that's the fact due to the Indian factor. As regard to the civilian technologies what Israel have got to offer to the Pakistan which Pakistan can't get it from else where. Agriculture drip technology which some people are making song and dance about is so basic even one can copy it from the You tube.
What's wrong with the Israel??????????? The list is that long probably I will fall asleep. How about Israel is occupying some one else land and its an illegal state transplanted by the US/West when Muslim countries were weak. Still making people homeless and refugees in this day and age in there own country, killing stone throwing kids giving 2 fingers to the international and UN laws and is a terrorist country. Now don't give me one sided speech or and try to sell me some Israeli version of milk and honey which I never heard before or other Jewish faith people have not told me where I live in the UK. I got no problem with the Jewish faith or Jewish people as I live in the Jewish area I got work colleagues who are Jewish but with the state of Israel yes I have a principled stance.
Israel is wallowing in US and UK tax payer money and is being portrayed as a success story.

what's up with non-residents being so outspoken on the foreign policy of countries they don't even live in? opinions on Pakistan's relations are coming from Britishers and Americans whose country has great relationship with Israel, and they pay taxes that no doubt go to Israel's aid. yet they chimp out at any suggestion of their Muhajir brother from Gujarat.

same thing with India. some "NRI's" from America were telling India how close to Russia it should be.

Our main issue with Israel is that our brotherly Arab nations have a problem with Israel. Now they are growing relationship with Israel so we should at least have a talk with them
Founder of Pakistan wasn't anti Israel because of Arab States. It was because of Israelis treatment of Palestinians even before the establishment of Israel

Getting interesting now. Few days back a Pakistani delegation visited Israel and now this comment from a lawmaker from ruling party. Looks like this new govt is subtly opening up dialogue in country regarding Israel.

even the last of the patriots of Pakistan have left for America. obviously there are only Isreali shills left now.

Getting interesting now. Few days back a Pakistani delegation visited Israel and now this comment from a lawmaker from ruling party. Looks like this new govt is subtly opening up dialogue in country regarding Israel.

Let them. The people don't support such a move. The leaders may bow before external pressure. The people won't accept the recognition of Israel until Palestinians also get a state and their rights.

60% are educated in pakistan
Only 70% kids go to school

African countries or war torn syria/iraq are doing better with respect to education

IK totally failes to get 100% kids to school

It seems the some Arab countries and NATO bloc has promised billions $$ to establishment of Pakistan, hence tons of foreign delegation visits to US/EU/ME lately. This is highest level of treason against against public of Pakistan. Even the founder Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah sternly rejected Zionist settlements in Palestinians lands. The final verdict of Pakistanis is: There is no such thing as Israel, it's built on occupied Palestinian lands. Recognizing Israel would also mean that we give up on Kashmir.

jinnah-on-israel.jpg

Founder of Pakistan wasn't anti Israel because of Arab States. It was because of Israelis treatment of Palestinians even before the establishment of Israel
The standard reference is "what would our prophet (pbuh) have done " if he saw the injustices perpetrated and perpetuated by the Jews against Muslims. Definitely would have tried to negotiate but if that failed than a unified army to defeat the tyrants would have been sent. But the Muslim leaders of today are protecting their lavish lifestyles and extravagant living with harems not giving them time to look beyond their household, while Muslim women and children are being murdered with impunity without any accountability or fear.

Last edited:
Wouldnt it make more sense to sort issues with before going ahead with israel its next door neighbour, and houses over billion people
Heck forget even india
Hows the trade between Pakistan and China the best friends.
And uncle sam the scapegoat is the biggest trade partner lol

Others aren't the problem its Pakistan itself which has nothing to offer to world

Problem is in our duplicity we condemn killing of Israelis in Palestine

But why when myanmare do even worst genocide than Israel we supply them with more military hardware like thunder jet

I agree with saleem we need to change if we have to survive

Either condemn both or do same with Israel trade as we do with mayanmar

My logic is simple if you say we are supporting Muslims in Palestine why not rohingya if you are here to selection Islam do not allows

So either agree that we do support Palestine due to get some money in return but rohingya don't offer much

If I go to this logic we are selling integrity we have nothing to do with Islam

We are here for dollars

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom