What's new

Arab woman pepper sprayed by Zionist extremists in Israel

Read the link again, the knock-on effect leads to having shorter adult height.
No they're not basically the same height, and that's coming from Korean experts themselves who also dismissed your genetics argument. The factor is nutrition.
No I'm not a midget I'm taller than you, as is most of the UK Pakistani male population than your men. Your own average height is small among developed nations.

I haven't looked into your Yemeni population, but there are plenty of studies which show the children of migrant populations from poor nations developed greater height and weight than their parents. You need to read more.

Oh ok big city argument, I understand.
Pakistan has an average BMI of 24, Pakistan isn't suffering from malnutrition.

Screenshot_20220530-224232_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220530-152701_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220530-224720_Chrome.jpg

1-3 inches means 1inch taller could be true, which is in accordance with the statistics. Average height in Israel is 6.25 inches taller than the average Pakistani, considering Pakistan, correct me if I'm wrong, isn't starving as much as the North Koreans, any change would be less than 1-3 inches, so after all, we are still taller on average

Israels biggest problem is simple, they weren't able to remove the Palestinians
Fake news. 20 percent of Israeli population is Arab and are legal citizens of Israel

Israel only wants to get rid of those who wish to destroy the Jewish State. All the rest can stay and prosper

Jews were victims throughout history. Even Muslim countries expelled them following the establishment of Jewish State of Israel
@Beny Karachun
Stop fabricating stuff they never had a Jewish "state" before. They are remnants and followers of Egyptian Sun worshipper Pharaoh Akhenaton who fled persecution by the old religion of idol worshipers after his demise (either natural death or murder). They fled to what is now Palestine and lived there for centuries creating their own cult and religion and fled again after invasions and persecutions.

Jerusalem was taken from the Romans approx 1500 years ago

For over a millennium it had been a Muslim city, millions of Muslims have died defending the city against it's enemies

100 years of brutal crusades were resisted

Muslims will continue to resist, they have time and numbers, they will indeed suffer and soak up the pain and pressure being thrown at them, you can oppress them but a tipping point will be reached
Jerusalem has been Jewish while your ancestors were drinking wine and praying to other gods, now Jerusalem is ours, you had the opportunity to accept 1947 partition plan and make it neutral but you missed it

Fake news. 20 percent of Israeli population is Arab and are legal citizens of Israel

Israel only wants to get rid of those who wish to destroy the Jewish State. All the rest can stay and prosper

20% and growing, not counting millions in Gaza, the west bank and refugees

Everyone of them is a soldier regardless of who they are

In fact across Gaza, Israel and the west bank Palestinians/Arabs may be the majority as of now, with a lower median age then the Jews, earlier marriage age and generally more children

Stop fabricating stuff they never had a Jewish "state" before.
Kingdom of Israel existed long before the advent of Islam and Christianity

20% and growing, not counting millions in Gaza, the west bank and refugees

Everyone of them is a soldier regardless of who they are

In fact across Gaza, Israel and the west bank Palestinians/Arabs may be the majority as of now, with a lower median age then the Jews, earlier marriage age and generally more children
Tough luck
@Beny Karachun
C9B6C2F6-31F5-472E-AF7D-C145B058551F.jpeg

Jerusalem has been Jewish while your ancestors were drinking wine and praying to other gods, now Jerusalem is ours, you had the opportunity to accept 1947 partition plan and make it neutral but you missed it
Jerusalem wasn't Jewish for the vast majority of the last 2000 years

Muslims did not accept crusaders occupation, why would they accept yours

I will say again, you can hurt and kill Palestinians, but you deserve the hatred of Jews and a tipping point will be reached

Kingdom of Israel existed long before the advent of Islam and Christianity

Tough luck
@Beny Karachun

Israel is a tiny place, the vast majority of Palestinians won't defend it or be drafted for good reason, as they would turn their guns in their Jew oppressors

Palestinians marry early
They have kids in quick succession

The Israeli are pissing against the wind

Jerusalem wasn't Jewish for the vast majority of the last 2000 years

Muslims did not accept crusaders occupation, why would they accept yours

I will say again, you can hurt and kill Palestinians, but you deserve the hatred of Jews and a tipping point will be reached
All Jews / Israelis want is the world to recognize their Jewish State of Israel. If Palestinians can't do it, they would have to fight for all eternity. They will not be able to destroy Israel. But can get an independent Palestine if they stop resisting Israel

Jerusalem is Jewish because of its history and its importance to Judaism, and any Arab claim over Israel has been refuted as soon as they tried to conquer us and lost
The Claim of Jerusalem to be Jewish is it coming from Religion ? because if its a religious claim than Islam has a similar claim, Christianity as well, and Hinduism can also claim a huge part of Land in the world based on their religion, so is it wise to just go by religious claims ?

And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

Mark 13:2

36b65f3efbe4c5b25cd89c5dd0b90f4a.jpg

Pakistan has an average BMI of 24, Pakistan isn't suffering from malnutrition.

View attachment 849421View attachment 849422View attachment 849423
1-3 inches means 1inch taller could be true, which is in accordance with the statistics. Average height in Israel is 6.25 inches taller than the average Pakistani, considering Pakistan, correct me if I'm wrong, isn't starving as much as the North Koreans, any change would be less than 1-3 inches, so after all, we are still taller on average

Pakistan suffers massive rates of malnutrition at childhood level leading to stunted growth;

Pakistan has been reported to have one of the highest levels of prevalence of child malnutrition compared to other developing counties [12]. According to the National Nutrition Survey, 33%of all children were underweight, nearly 44% were stunted, 15% are wasted, 50%were anemic, and 33%were anemic (iron deficiency)

The BMI is not 24 it's 21

Average BMI of Pakistani males and females for the age group of 20-50 y was found to be 21.95 kg m(-2) and 21.20 kg m(-2)

That still can't make up for years of stunted growth.

I'm not sure why you put up the same chart for the respective Koreas when it has been proven by medical experts with knowledge far greater than that of yours that nutrition is the key factor that is driving widening height differences between the North and South.
If nutrition can cause such a gap at adult life and even more so during the younger years imagine what it would be like for nations like Pakistan who have had it for years.
Now let's look at the North Korean comparison you gave. The country is only marginally worse off than Pakistan.

Pakistan rank 92
North Korea rank 96.

https://www.globalhungerindex.org/ranking.html

What happened in the North, lack of food stunted growth. What is happening in Pakistan the same.

Also how are Israelis 6.1 inches taller? Don't you mean 4 inches? Which would be correct according to other developed states.

We will kill anyone that endangers Israel as a Jewish state
Yes like you have done for the last 3000+ years
Killing unarmed civilians is one thing. Fighting bought out Arab armies is another thing but fighting a real army....and its coming ( be patient) is quite another thing. Ask Orthodox Jews why they cry at the creation of Israel. They know the scriptures

Northern Israel is mostly Arab localities. Explains why you hate Arab citizens of Israel since you live among them View attachment 849239
He is like the fat jew Joseph who came from New York to steal someone's property. Hey benny nazis kicked you out and now you stole a Palestinians home... People of moses are not theives. You are not Jews are you. You are nazis

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom