What's new

Featured Pakistan, Israel, Turkey flags marched together in Azerbaijan victory parade

You're an ignorant and a fool.

Just completely ignored all of the facts I have stated.

People of Israel and the people of Judea both had the same religion and genetics, but they had political conflict.
So your foolish attempt at claiming we are Judeans and not Israelis is worthless since they are the same people.
That would be like saying if me and my brother have opposing opinions it means we are not brothers.

You're also talking as if the history of the Jewish people ended as soon as the Kingdom of Israel was destroyed in 723 B.C., but that's wrong, the bible only ends at 100B.C. , and refers to the Jews as Bani Israel. Bani Israel, are the people who are the descendants of Ya'akov. Both the people of Israel and Judea are such.

So as I said, the ten tribes weren't lost
and didn't start worshipping cattle, they fled to Judea or were exiled to Babylon and that's why current day Israel has so many Jewish Persian immigrants.

Yes, the people of Judea and the people of Israel were sometimes battling, but when the Kingdom of Israel fell, many of the Jews fled to Judea.
Jews had presence in Israel all throughout history, up to this day.

Palestinians on the other hand, have nothing to do with Israel. They're nothing more than Arab immigrants that migrated to Israel from Jordan and Egypt and decided to create
a new nationality in order to get more land for Arab colonialism.

Also, if you say we are Judeans, and there is a common practice among Muslims to claim Jesus, which was a Judean, was also a Palestinian, that means by logic that we are Palestinians?
You're all a joke.

You hasbara rat cant deny all the FACTS I pasted all over your face. Keep on ranting, doesnt make a iota a difference.

The Kindgom of Israel had nothing to do with Judaism.

According to the biblical book of Kings, Jeroboam I, the first ruler of the newly seceded northern kingdom of Israel, established two sanctuaries to rival the temple of Solomon in Jerusalem: Dan, along his northern border, and Bethel, along his southern border not far from Jerusalem. He commissioned the construction of two golden calves and installed one at each shrine. He also ordained a new priesthood and established a pilgrimage festival on a date of his own choosing. These shrines are portrayed as active places of worship throughout the duration of the northern kingdom (2Kgs 10:29, Amos 4:4, Amos 8:14) and, in the case of Bethel, afterward as well (2Kgs 17:24-28).

1637172450265.png

You idiots dont even know your own history and talk so much shite!

Kingdom of Isreal was created by ten tribes, not you, the Jewish people of Judah. Being from Bani Israel doesnt mean you are all same. Yemenis and Saudis are Arabs, so do Christian Arabs. Do the math!

You do not have any right on the name "Israel", You were not its creator. so better call yourself Judah.

I never heard any Muslim, more importantly any Pakistani claim Jesus was Palestinian. He was send to Bani Israel to purify them, people of Judah heritage to be precise , as the Kingdom of Israel was already long gone before Jesus birth. I am not sure what you are honking.

oh and a liar to boot! last time I accused you of being a multi ID holder you admitted it to a Moderator account named krash. I recall the exact time and date.

do you recall wanting to start a temple demolition campaign in Pakistan?

View attachment 794013
You still don't understand my point. look at my account name. It's still arsalan345. Old account was banned due to That mountain climber whom you all made hero. it wasn't due to insult or abuse. I think you are crazy. I don't understand your logic at all. Personal attacks and calling others illiterate doesn't win you arguments. It's useless to discuss anything with you. You are behaving like an old angry grandpa hahaha.

Old account was banned due to That mountain climber whom you all made hero. it wasn't due to insult or abuse.
I might be mistaken here but I think that you were temporarily banned by the Moderator account krash on or around Feb 9, 2021 for repeatedly insulting somebody. you were back exactly one week later with a new account. how on earth is that even possible without the collusion of one of the PDF staff members?

almost liberated all of karabag from armenian occupation in 2020 war
How does this relate to my statement? Im calling out this bloc because of their association with zionist.Are u a fan of this alliance? Do u love zion or wat?

How does this relate to my statement? Im calling out this bloc because of their association with zionist.Are u a fan of this alliance? Do u love zion or wat?
Heavy weight champion of balls lifting
download (9).jpeg

You have More problems than Iranians themselves

is this real or fake?

why on earth didnt the Pakistani delegation refuse to march ?

where is the digity and morals here ?

Pakistanis should have stood up and said no we are not going to march if Israel marches

Heavy weight champion of balls lifting
View attachment 794195
You have More problems than Iranians themselves

Lol I know of a poor 3rd world country that was 70% richer than Bangladesh in 71. But now Bangladesh is 45% richer than it. After coming to PDF now I know why that country suffered this POOR fate. Its because of the country being full of unintellectual keyboard fighting trolls like you. Happy Poverty Brother. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol I know of a poor 3rd world country that was 70% richer than Bangladesh in 71. But now Bangladesh is 45% richer than it. After coming to PDF now I know why that country suffered this POOR fate. Its because of the country being full of unintellectual keyboard fighting trolls like you. Happy Poverty Brother. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If some decent Bangladeshi had said that I would have responded with setting the record straight with real facts contrary to propoganda figures
but since you're heavy weight champion of balls lifting so I'll try to ignore the invitation of flame war
Meanwhile keep bending over wannabe and most importantly keep lifting them balls 🏋🏼‍♂️💪🏼
workers-lift-balls-of-people-who-play-crocodile-dentist-those-34568569.png

is this real or fake?

why on earth didnt the Pakistani delegation refuse to march ?

where is the digity and morals here ?

Pakistanis should have stood up and said no we are not going to march if Israel marches
there was no Pakistani delegation. it's just Azeris thanking all their allies, waving their flags themselves.

His low IQ is the issue lol, plenty of Indians talk smack, more nasty than he ever could

But he sounds so incredibly dumb when he does, it's like you're talking to an actual 2 y/o chimp

And I feel like I am insulting the chimp here

He entered the Ukraine thread to only reply to me as if this was a mega news and something he just found out ''so all along Turkey and azeris were NATO and you support these evils'' i am like what in the actual F is this post? Which universe has he been living on

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom