What's new

Texas synagogue hostages freed, British gunman dead

That's not how it works. Jews and Christians also claim their Gods are speaking the truth just like Muslims. So either all are speaking the truth or all are liars. You can't pick and choose (favorism)
I am a Muslim though and have firm belief in Islam. Quran is Allah’s words and 100% correct. I don’t care what Jews or Christians claim I am a Muslim and believe in Islam and Islam tells us Quran is the truth.
Centuries have passed since the agreement of Hadhrat Omar. That agreement is no longer binding on anyone
Even Ottomans abided by the agreement Sultan AbdulHamid even abided by it and didn’t let Jews live in the holy lands of Palestine. The agreement has no expiry date it’ll be valid till qayamat. Just because israel illegally occupies Palestine or the caliphate doesn’t exist right now, doesn’t change the fact that the agreement is still valid.
Quran tells us the end of Israel and Jews so we have no worry, Allah Azawajal will surely deal with them and, we muslims will become victorious over them.

Pakistan defence forum shouldn’t have any Israelis on it. Our state doesn’t recognize the existence of Israelis so our forum which is Pakistan defence forum should be the same. Mods should instantly ban every Israeli on this forum.

It’s فلسطين in Arabic not Palestine. You have such a low iq there’s no point in even arguing with you.

No it’s not. Adam A.S. was a Muslim. Every prophet was a Muslim. Allah Azzawajal sent prophets to every nation and all those prophets were Muslims. Quran mentions the children of Bani Israel and how Allah Azzawajal saved them from pharaoh and how after clear signs they still denied.

“And ˹remember˺ when We rescued you from the people of Pharaoh, who afflicted you with dreadful torment—killing your sons and keeping your women. That was a severe test from your Lord.”
(Quran 7:141)

“The people of the Scripture (Jews) ask you to cause a book to descend upon them from heaven. Indeed they asked Moosa (Moses) for even greater than that, when they said: ‘Show us Allah in public,’ but they were struck with thunder clap and lightning for their wickedness. Then they worshipped the calf even after clear proofs, evidences, and signs had come to them. (Even) so We forgave them. And We gave Moosa (Moses) a clear proof of authority”
(Quran 4:153)

“The Jews and the Christians each say, “We are the children of Allah and His most beloved!” Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “Why then does He punish you for your sins? No! You are only humans like others of His Own making. He forgives whoever He wills and punishes whoever He wills. To Allah ˹alone˺ belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and everything in between. And to Him is the final return.””
(Quran 5:18)

“And We declared to the children of Isrā’īl in the Book: “You will surely spread mischief on the earth twice, and you will surely show utmost haughtiness.”
(Quran 17:4)

The Kingdom of Israel was destroyed the first time by the Neo-Assyrian Empire around 720 BCE. Quran tells us they’ll spread mischief twice. They’ve already been destroyed once.

Sahih Muslim 2922
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.
I know it's Philistine in Arabic. That name is the name given for the Philistines, which were the enemies of Jews and were ethnically Greek, unlike Palestinians today which just hijacked that name, they are ethnically Arab. They have nothing to do with their name.

No lol, every prophet was a Jew. Most of your prophets existed many hundreds of years before Islam was even a concept. You Muslims are sons of Ishmael, which is a son of Abraham's slave Hagar. We Jews are sons of Isaac, sons of Abraham's wife Sarah. All prophets which you believe were Muslim did executable acts from the Islamic perspective such as drinking Alcohol as an example.

I am a Muslim though and have firm belief in Islam. Quran is Allah’s words and 100% correct. I don’t care what Jews or Christians claim I am a Muslim and believe in Islam and Islam tells us Quran is the truth.

Even Ottomans abided by the agreement Sultan AbdulHamid even abided by it and didn’t let Jews live in the holy lands of Palestine. The agreement has no expiry date it’ll be valid till qayamat. Just because israel illegally occupies Palestine or the caliphate doesn’t exist right now, doesn’t change the fact that the agreement is still valid.
Quran tells us the end of Israel and Jews so we have no worry, Allah Azawajal will surely deal with them and, we muslims will become victorious over them.
If so you should know that Israel is for the Jews.

Nope. Prophets before Abraham such as Noah and Adam were not Jews

Am Yisrael Chai
Abraham and Adam weren't prophets. Abraham is regarded as the first Hebrew, first "Jew". The Torah wasn't given to us so us yet so it's a tricky definition.

Abraham and Adam weren't prophets. Abraham is regarded as the first Hebrew, first "Jew". The Torah wasn't given to us so us yet so it's a tricky definition.
And what about Noah? Is he considered a prophet in your religion?

I know it's Philistine in Arabic. That name is the name given for the Philistines, which were the enemies of Jews and were ethnically Greek, unlike Palestinians today which just hijacked that name, they are ethnically Arab. They have nothing to do with their name.

No lol, every prophet was a Jew. Most of your prophets existed many hundreds of years before Islam was even a concept. You Muslims are sons of Ishmael, which is a son of Abraham's slave Hagar. We Jews are sons of Isaac, sons of Abraham's wife Sarah. All prophets which you believe were Muslim did executable acts from the Islamic perspective such as drinking Alcohol as an example.

If so you should know that Israel is for the Jews.

Nope. Prophets before Abraham such as Noah and Adam were not Jews

Am Yisrael Chai

And what about Noah? Is he considered a prophet in your religion?

No, according to my religion, Moses and Aharon were the first prophets.

Every prophet was a Muslim. Jews and Christian’s are Ahl al Kitaab. Every true Jew true Christian true follower of Musa A.S. (Moses) and Isa A.S. (Jesus) is a Muslim. Jews and Christians nowadays have strayed away from the path of Haq that’s why it’s mentioned in Ibn Majah, Abu Daud, al-Tirmidhi and al-Nisa'i that only 1 group out of the 71 groups of Jews will go Jannah and 1 group out of the 72 groups of Christians will go Jannah. Those 1 group of true Christian’s and Jews are also considered Muslim. Islam means submission to the will of God and every person part of Islam is a Muslim. Every prophet was a Muslim and Palestine was always Muslim lands. Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) is the last prophet and messenger of Allah.

“Surely, We sent Mūsā with Our signs saying to him, “Bring your people out of (all sorts of) darkness into the light, and remind them of the Days of Allah. Surely, there are signs therein for every one who observes patience and gratitude.” Quran 14:5

“And We certainly sent into every nation a messenger, [saying], “Worship Allah and avoid Taghut.” And among them were those whom Allah guided, and among them were those upon whom error was [deservedly] decreed.”Quran 16:36

“All of them have believed in Allah and His angels and His books and His messengers, [saying], “We make no distinction between any of His messengers.” Quran 2:285

“Those messengers – some of them We caused to exceed others. Among them were those to whom Allah spoke, and He raised some of them in degree…” Quran 2:253

“He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel.” Quran 3:3

“Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Apostle of God, and the Seal of the Prophets: and God has full knowledge of all things.” Quran 33:40

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom