What's new

Texas synagogue hostages freed, British gunman dead

Deported where?! The family has been in UK for past 50 years. Unless they are dual citizens of Britain and Pakistan, they cannot be deported anywhere.
If the Home ministry finds that the suspects are eligible for another nationality they can proceed

If the Home ministry finds that the suspects are eligible for another nationality they can proceed
As per international law, no one can be stateless. So I doubt that a mere eligibility for another nationality is sufficient. Technically, there are many countries one can be 'eligible' to apply for if you can pay the dime for it.

In this case, the accused are juveniles. They will get sympathy from the law if they cooperate. Even if proven guilty, they will likely have a lenient sentencing.

As per international law, no one can be stateless. So I doubt that a mere eligibility for another nationality is sufficient.
Shamima Begum is not a Bangladeshi citizen. Only 'eligible'

Last edited:
How do you suspect he was on PDF?
I don't,
I'm just asking the question.
As per international law, no one can be stateless. So I doubt that a mere eligibility for another nationality is sufficient. Technically, there are many countries one can be 'eligible' to apply for if you can pay the dime for it.

In this case, the accused are juveniles. They will get sympathy from the law if they cooperate. Even if proven guilty, they will likely have a lenient sentencing.
What exactly are they accused of?

Shamima Begum was not a Bangladeshi citizen. Only 'eligible'
As per the UK gov., she is a citizen of Bangladesh. But of course, Begum could deny it.

What exactly are they accused of?
No idea. They were picked up by the police in UK because of this attack, while it was in progress. One can only speculate that they could have aided and abetted the attack remotely.
Wikipedia and street talks both are same without any source .

Siddiqui — a US citizen of Pakistani origin — was convicted by a US court on charges of shooting at US army and FBI officers while in custody in Afghanistan and was sentenced to 86 years imprisonment.
I did manage to find this unanimous resolution from the Senate in Pakistan

It is strange for Pakistani to call her the 'daughter of Pakistan' if she was not a citizen to begin with :undecided:

going to a synagogue and holding people hostage is beyond the limits of mental health issues
He killed no one. He could have shot up the entire congregation......but did not. Not the actions of a typical "terrorist". We will all spin this based on our bias's.

Good that you realise NON whites exist.
Check the mirror sometimes

Desi Badu ! Is that you?

desi badu.jpg

Indian news and online sites are having a field day and not missing any chance to use this for defaming Pakistanis. Thanks to such mofo clowns who give them excuses.

that’s indian problem they got short memories

same Indians were not laughing in the U.K or abroad. 2 weeks back there Indian sikh guy carrying a crossbow broke into Windsor castle to kill the queen … lol

this guy is now in U.K. custody in a mental hospital that’s what he’s put in sure we believe he was ill lol

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom