What's new

Terrorism in Syria must be eradicated: Chinese envoy

as if Turkey has good relations with the muslim population, I was reading comments regarding the recent issue in Idlib on the Arab defence forum, while the majority of them seems to agree that Assad is a bad guy, most (like around 60%) of them are against Turkey, they believe Assad is evil but Turkey is more dangerous because of it's neo Ottoman imperialist ambitions, so if you are waiting for any kind of unified mass support for Turkish expansionism from the muslim world then you won't get it outside of some Ikhwan supporters.

What truly worrys me is that we have millions of ur arabs in Turkey. There will be a solution to that.

I think it depends on whose definition of terrorist: Russian, Iranian, Assad regime, or Turkey's.
Bro, what the envoy said is just diplomatic language. The language itself is absolutely right. A language which is absolutely right means nothing. Don't take it too much. It's just like 1+1=2, no info.

Some Turks got *** burnt, because Russia has just forced Erdogan to retreat. But still China didn't get directly involved. Not a big deal.

What truly worrys me is that we have millions of ur arabs in Turkey. There will be a solution to that.
True, hasn't Erdogan planned to send them to Europe?

True, hasn't Erdogan planned to send them to Europe?

I dont know to what extent he will succeed with that tho right now europeans turned into mini hitlers and will make sure to take in as little arabs as they can but in Turkey his non-public plan is apparently to integrate them but thats not working out with social tensions reaching new heights with each passing month demanding a solution for that and ultimately that resulted in his defeat in the last election will with a very high chance result in his defeat in the next election.

Certainly interesting developments because the next election will be all about the refugee crisis/illegal migrant crisis in Turkey so I kinda expect harsher and harsher measures against them which erdo slowly and steadily also adapts

I dont know to what extent he will succeed with that tho right now europeans turned into mini hitlers and will make sure to take in as little arabs as they can but in Turkey his non-public plan is apparently to integrate them but thats not working out with social tensions reaching new heights with each passing month demanding a solution for that and ultimately that resulted in his defeat in the last election will with a very high chance result in his defeat in the next election.

Certainly interesting developments because the next election will be all about the refugee crisis/illegal migrant crisis in Turkey so I kinda expect harsher and harsher measures against them which erdo slowly and steadily also adapts
My advice, give Syria peace, which serves Turkey at least Erdogan's interest. Then those refugees will go back to Syria. Otherwise, Erdogan will not lose on battle field, but on next election.

My advice, give Syria peace, which serves Turkey at least Erdogan's interest. Then those refugees will go back to Syria. Otherwise, Erdogan will not lose on battle field, but on next election.

Erdogan will loose the next election and Turkey will remain in Syria as long as Assad attempts to drive more refugees inside Turkey and the PKK remains active in the north.

Furthermore Arabs are not just refugees but also economic migrants and in order to get rid of that you need to follow a harsher policy towards them, we see some indicators that Erdo moves towards that direction but we will see.

Erdogan will loose the next election and Turkey will remain in Syria as long as Assad attempts to drive more refugees inside Turkey and the PKK remains active in the north.

Furthermore Arabs are not just refugees but also economic migrants and in order to get rid of that you need to follow a harsher policy towards them, we see some indicators that Erdo moves towards that direction but we will see.

Millions of Turkish economic migrants in Europe, 3 mil in Germany alone

Millions of economic migrants that go to the GCC Arab countries

Some Turks got *** burnt, because Russia has just forced Erdogan to retreat.

Please friend, Pakistan also has a large population of Turks. Historically, we have supported Turkey for 1,000 years in their worst times and vice versa.

Turkey is doing right in Syria. The whole Muslim world is full of praise for them.

This evil man Assad who never backs down and takes revenge on women and children. You want Syrians to trust a man like that?

Instead of appealing to Syrian people for democracy and rights of 90% of Syrians who wanted freedoms (including more government jobs,) he doubled down, took over the country with his military which represents only his 10% Alawi tribal minority, and brought in Shia proxies of Iranians, and now Russian invaders.

It is too forgone now. Assad needs to be eliminated and he will.

Turkey is doing the right thing.

Please friend, Pakistan also has a large population of Turks. Historically, we have supported Turkey for 1,000 years in their worst times and vice versa.

Turkey is doing right in Syria. The whole Muslim world is full of praise for them.

This evil man Assad who never backs down and takes revenge on women and children. You want Syrians to trust a man like that?

Instead of appealing to Syrian people for democracy and rights of 90% of Syrians who wanted freedoms (including more government jobs,) he doubled down, took over the country with his military which represents only his 10% Alawi tribal minority, and brought in Shia proxies of Iranians, and now Russian invaders.

It is too forgone now. Assad needs to be eliminated and he will.

Turkey is doing the right thing.
Bro, I am a realist. As long as Russia+Iran are there, there is little can be done about it.

Turkey won't risk any more in this adventure. Erdogan has less and less political capital domestically, their people are tired of those refugees, so Erdogan must provide a solution as soon as possible.

Further more, Erdogan made too many rivals regionally and globally. No country will support Turkey if Erdogan pick the fight, literally no one. Erdogan knew it, Putin knew it.

I understand that Pakistanis may support Turkey in this conflicts, but Pakistan foreign policy won't do it. War is very very expensive, and Pakistan will focus on India in foreseeable future.

The best thing Turkey can do, is making a deal with Russia+Iran, to grantee the border safety, and keep Kurds in bay. Give Syria peace, sent refugees back.

Assad won't risk international pressure, including Russia's. They must sort it out, rebuild the country, and end the civil war. That's the best way Assad can stay in power, it serves Russia+Iran's interest as well.

The war is over, soon. Turkey got hands empty, full of refugees at home, Erdogan is done. That's my estimation.

Bro, I am a realist. As long as Russia+Iran are there, there is little can be done about it.

Turkey won't risk any more in this adventure. Erdogan has less and less political capital domestically, their people are tired of those refugees, so Erdogan must provide a solution as soon as possible.

Further more, Erdogan made too many rivals regionally and globally. No country will support Turkey if Erdogan pick the fight, literally no one. Erdogan knew it, Putin knew it.

I understand that Pakistanis may support Turkey in this conflicts, but Pakistan foreign policy won't do it. War is very very expensive, and Pakistan will focus on India in foreseeable future.

The best thing Turkey can do, is making a deal with Russia+Iran, to grantee the border safety, and keep Kurds in bay. Give Syria peace, sent refugees back.

Assad won't risk international pressure, including Russia's. They must sort it out, rebuild the country, and end the civil war. That's the best way Assad can stay in power, it serves Russia+Iran's interest as well.

The war is over, soon. Turkey got hands empty, full of refugees at home, Erdogan is done. That's my estimation.

These were all hidden enemies of Turkey who cannot digest a strong Muslim country emerging. They equally revile Pakistan.

There can be no peace with such people.

Alhamdulilah the situation in Syria and Afghanistan is improving day by day. Yemen and Libya are still a mess however.

. Give Syria peace, sent refugees back.

Without removal of Assad, Iranians, and Russians, no Syrian will go back into harm's way

Millions of Turkish economic migrants in Europe, 3 mil in Germany alone

Millions of economic migrants that go to the GCC Arab countries

Difference is germany/west europe called our people 60 years ago. Thats 3 generations and besides that there is no large migration towards europe anymore- in fact that the number of Turks is decreasing with each passing year. Turks tend to migrate nowadays to NA and thats about it and there are no large Turkish diaspora in GCC countries. Thats a couple of Thousands of expats at most who are work related there but thats about it.

Back
Top Bottom