What's new

Terrorism in Syria must be eradicated: Chinese envoy

The Russians are fighting alongside terrorists the same with the US.

Hezbullah
IRGC
and
PKK..

All UN recognized terrorists

That is simply not true. Hezbollah, IRGC and the Kurdistan Workers Party are not recognized as terrorist groups by the United Nations. On the other hand, Hayat Tahrir al-Sham among other groups backed by Turkey are designated terrorist groups by the UN.

No u don't. You have friendship with only the dictators of Muslim states.
Tell me one Muslim country which doesn't have a good relationship with China, can you? I can list many Muslim countries consider Turkey an enemy.

you just woke up! China will always be an enemy of Muslim like Hindustan considering what its doing to Muslim there

Anyway if you read the article fully its asking all parties to resolve the crises politically. In order other word China is trying to say leave me out of this $hit

China should not be interfering in the internal affairs of the Muslim world.

The mere photo of Chinese sitting with Assad goons will promote the picture that China is supporting this evil regime which murders women and children.

The Russians are fighting alongside terrorists the same with the US.

Hezbullah
IRGC
and
PKK..

All UN recognized terrorists

"My terrorist is a freedom fighter.

Your freedom fighter is a terrorist."

Tell me one Muslim country which doesn't have a good relationship with China, can you? I can list many Muslim countries consider Turkey an enemy.
only with dictators who dont represent their own people and i dont blame china because your own government dont represent its own people. so there you are!

only with dictators who dont represent their own people and i dont blame china because your own government dont represent its own people. so there you are!
Are you Chinese? what made you think that you can represent we Chinese to say that the Chinese government doesn't represent the Chinese people?

You don't represent the Muslim world, you can only speak for yourself, China enjoys very cordial friendship with the Muslim world, Turkey doesn't.

Long time no see. I see you finally quoted me.

Sunni Muslim world is very much indignant of Assad regime.

Then again its your own strategic loss, but are you ready for the maelstrom of controversy in the Muslim world?

Long time no see. I see you finally quoted me.

Sunni Muslim world is very much indignant of Assad regime.

Then again its your own strategic loss, but are you ready for the maelstrom of controversy in the Muslim world?
I only post an article about the Chinese government saying terrorists must be eradicated, nothing wrong with this statement, and a bunch of Turks came at me. China doesn't blame any religious sects, China just says terrorists must be eradicated.

I only post an article about the Chinese government saying terrorists must be eradicated, nothing wrong with this statement, and a bunch of Turks came at me. China doesn't blame any religious sects, China just says terrorists must be eradicated.

Syria is a very touchy subject because of the genocide going on against its 90% Sunni Arab, Kurd, Turkmen majority by the Assad regime.

Antic of Chinese members on this topic have not been good on this forum, hence why Turks are conditioned to be agressive.

Syria is a very touchy subject because of the genocide going on against its 90% Sunni Arab, Kurd, Turkmen majority by the Assad regime.

Antic of Chinese members on this topic have not been good on this forum, hence why Turks are conditioned to be agressive.
China says terrorists must be eradicated, what's wrong with this statement, do they oppose this statement and think terrorists should not be eradicated?

Is China asking for the world to comment on China?

What's happening here?

China is raising the white flag on their trade war with Trump.
Who Cares What They Say? Nobody!

The Chinese government delares the "Terrorism in Syria must be eradicated", why there are so many here get upset? do they think they themsevles are terrorists??

Stop begging for attention if you feel neglected by international stage.

Stop begging for attention if you feel neglected by international stage.
Why we have to beg for attention, we have to be in UNSC and vote on various global issues, attention is always there , sometimes too much for our own liking.

Back
Top Bottom