What's new

Terror attack in Gurdaspur, India

I would propose a policy to isolate Pakistan on the world stage as much as India could do and hit the Pak economy where possible.
Then India might be threatened with their tac-nukes. Their nuke policy warns India against stiffling them economically.

RIP to the Dead.

i hope pakistan is not blamed again to fool the innocent indian people

Sir, tell me why Pakistan based rogue elements cannot have done this. It has all the signatures of a fedayeen attack. Everyone in Punjab and India knows this aholes are from across the border.

So @Icarus now that we've been blamed for this at the drop of a hat - again - by those who've got a pathological dislike for all things Pakistan and Pakistani, what do you reckon is the way out of this 'Pakistan did it - Halaaalaaalaaaa' thing happening again and again and again.

The proposition of an impartial inquiry by the UN clearly won't work because well you know the UN is only there for declaring World Yoga Days and what not. At least until and unless India manages to get a permanent seat on the Security Council on which day the overly cliched Indian phrase 'its a bilateral issue' would go out the window.

So how do we get out of this ?

Ghulam phir pink main hoga, yeh bhi yad rakhiay ga! :)

Give respect, get respect. Do not troll, do not get trolled.
to mere huzur ye bhi zroor bata dene ki zehmat farmaye ki ye suluokh sirf hum hindustanio ke liye hai ya apka hi koi aziz humwatan agar trolling ya abusing kerta hai to wo bhi iski zadd me aayega ki nahi :azn:

to mere huzur ye bhi zroor bata dene ki zehmat farmaye ki ye suluokh sirf hum hindustanio ke liye hai ya apka hi koi aziz humwatan agar trolling ya abusing kerta hai to wo bhi iski zadd me aayega ki nahi :azn:

Yeh sab kay liay hai!

If Modi govt believes this is done by Pakistan, then we want to see he fulfills his election rhetoric about teaching Pakistan a lesson in case of another terror attack.

So @Icarus now that we've been blamed for this at the drop of a hat - again - by those who've got a pathological dislike for all things Pakistan and Pakistani, what do you reckon is the way out of this 'Pakistan did it - Halaaalaaalaaaa' thing happening again and again and again.

The proposition of an impartial inquiry by the UN clearly won't work because well you know the UN is only there for declaring World Yoga Days and what not. At least until and unless India manages to get a permanent seat on the Security Council on which day the overly cliched Indian phrase 'its a bilateral issue' would go out the window.

So how do we get out of this ?

This is what you do.

You do a massive false flag so the whole world takes notice. You make it so bleeding obvious it is India who did it, frame the f**kers and they will back away. I assure you they will back away for at least 50 years which will give you some breathing space.

So it's over then.

3 terrorists in all it's being reported.

My personal opinion is that it should have been wrapped up a long time ago.

Anyways...let's hope that sanity prevails now instead of warmongering.

operations over. All of the terrorists are neutralised.

that was due to happen, they didnt think they will take over India.

So it's over then.

3 terrorists in all it's being reported.

My personal opinion is that it should have been wrapped up a long time ago.

Anyways...let's hope that sanity prevails now instead of warmongering.

were they sane before this happened lololool

All terrorists killed. Operation ends. Entire ops was carried out by Punjab police
Eyewitnesses report the terrorists shouted pro islamist slogan during attack.

Back
Top Bottom