What's new

Terror attack in Gurdaspur, India

I agree GOI wont be able to do anything, what we can do is make sure our internal security and intelligence is improved.
Its like a drug high for the other side when they see civilians killed i bet these people reached their extreme high when they killed children in mumbai.

RIP to the dead. For my Pakistani brothers, lets not get carried away, in moments of tragedy people say insane things. It seems true for some Indian posters, lets not add fuel to the fire. I don't know why some of us are celebrating while we have faced more violent terrorist attacks ourselves. We should offer our deepest sympathies to the families of the decease and wish fully recovery to the injured.

And wait for official confirmation before getting in to a **** measuring contest, Please. Thank you.

We have before.
Pakistan has been paid back time and again for the terrorist tendencies of its army. This time will be no different.
And look, it has solved everything- there is peace in the region and both nations are safe from the scourge of terrorism.

This is the worst possible thing India could do- neither the PM nor the NSA are that stupid.

They came from J-K this ISIS salafi ideology is spreading in Kashmir it must be checked

How many left? 2 already killed
hopefully dead or alive terrorists will be shown
RIP to the innocent deaths

if the terrorists came from Indian J&K then I dont understand why border tensions should increase with Pakistan. media must wait for the details first before increasing the tensions

RIP to the dead. For my Pakistani brothers, lets not get carried away, in moments of tragedy people say insane things. It seems true for some Indian posters, lets not add fuel to the fire. I don't know why some of us are celebrating while we have faced more violent terrorist attacks ourselves. We should offer our deepest sympathies to the families of the decease and wish fully recovery to the injured.

And wait for official confirmation before getting in to a **** measuring contest, Please. Thank you.
finally some sane comment...

thanks for a good post

Keep it clean, and discuss the event at hand only please.

No left right BS.

If you feel there is trolling, mention a mod. If you reply to the other guy, you'll also get a ban, do not make the "I did it in retaliation" excuse then.

Keep it clean, and discuss the event at hand only please.

No left right BS.

If you feel there is trolling, mention a mod. If you reply to the other guy, you'll also get a ban, do not make the "I did it in retaliation" excuse then.
thank you sirji mai to kabhi bhool se bhi galat baat nahi kerta per agar ho jaye to ghulam maufee ki ilteja pehle hi diye deta hai :D

RIP to the Dead.

i hope pakistan is not blamed again to fool the innocent indian people

Back
Top Bottom