What's new

Terror attack in Gurdaspur, India

01:43 PM
We will not be the first to strike, but if we are hit, we will give a befitting reply: Rajnath Singh

Hope the reply is not to the civilians of IOK.

Please put your violin away and take off your rose tinted glasses.

Your media started the blame Pakistan troll fest as per usual. Did you see Pakistan blaming India immediately after the Peshawar school attack, or Karachi airport attack? No they didn't.

Your media is to blame. So blame yourself.
And why is that the case? Is it because almost every terror act committed of this scale in India has links back to Pakistan?

Don't play the hapless victims

Man even the few sane indians here just get carried away by their Bollywood media and start blaming Pakistan for their problems.

Indian elite commandos deployed. Here is one working out. :rofl:

aditya-dev-worlds-smallest-body-builder-near-dumbb1.jpg
5.6inch rocks!

And why is that the case? Is it because almost every terror act committed of this scale in India has links back to Pakistan?

Don't play the hapless victims
The GoI will respond to Pakistan's act by use of stated policy of disproportionate reprisal attack on Pakistanis.

The GoI will respond to Pakistan's act by use of stated policy of disproportionate reprisal attack on Pakistanis.
The GoI won't do sh!t other than to huff and puff, perhaps convey their displeasure to the Pak side and compile another dossier.

The GoI won't do sh!t other than to huff and puff, perhaps convey their displeasure to the Pak side and compile another dossier.
The responses are in the very same kind as the ones Pakistan uses. The huff and puff is for show.
There is a reason why Pakistanis cry over Indian involvement in Pakistan.

And there will be something to show for it soon enough in Pakistan as reprisal for this terrorist attack.

Waiting for the superpower reply.
There will be no tangible/befitting reply, we both know it. As long as Pakistan continues to commit these acts under the cover of its nuclear umbrella- what can India realistically do militarily?

I would propose a policy to isolate Pakistan on the world stage as much as India could do and hit the Pak economy where possible.

You are feeling bad when someone is honest? You want to always hear good things? 25 pages of Pakistanis exulting is lost on you?

Are you being honest or threatening us? I can see the frustration in Indians posts including you. Nothing concrete has been shown to put the blame on Pakistan or its state apparatuses, then how can you people say we will do this to Pakistan or do that to Pakistan? Baita if it is about revenge then you owe us a lot of blood as I said already your's are not angels, they did their best to exploit from our situation.

And by the way the dead picture (if it is from this incident) posted here on this thread ( @Jango I thought that would mean immediate ban, but any how your forum your rules) pretty much resembles to people whom we have been fighting with (while you were enjoying your economic progress and stay in Afghanistan and ), I think they have finally understood the difference between Muslim and infidel. (This last sentence is being honest)

The responses are in the very same kind as the ones Pakistan uses. The huff and puff is for show.
There is a reason why Pakistanis cry over Indian involvement in Pakistan..
I don't buy it for a second not only would such reprisals be entirely counter-productive but they would also not be fitting of the responsible state India tries to project itself as (and does so successfully because there is zero basis for Pakistan's BS claims).

India has the moral high ground and can't afford to throw it away in a game of petty tit for tat.

ISI is behind the recent solar flare event too

This is actually amusing..

They are claiming that they had intelligence inputs of 10 people crossing the border to wage an attack on or before 10th August....yet the last few weeks their BSF was shelling and killing innocent civilians......and not securing the border.

You want me to feel pity for this retarded nation, it's media or government?

@Jango Yaar I think a temporary closure of this thread followed by a clean up is in order, please review. Thank You.
No need to do. Why give these pathetic online Indians a satisfaction.

I have not forgotten what kind of BS they posted on this very forum during the APS attack and Karachi Airport attack.

Back
Top Bottom