What's new

Terror attack in Gurdaspur, India

tumahre ye bakwaas ham pichlay 30 40 saal say sun rahay hain par aslyat tu ye hey kay proxy tumnay kudh start ki addmiteed by your own PM LOL... uskay baad tumhara tatoo Ajit dovel ke video tape aur phir Modi sahab ka confessed karna kay main wohi karta jom ainay Gujrat may kiya tha .. par tum jesay L-ooon ko samaj thori anay wali hey... **** koom :rofl:

Yes we sent Afridi and Pashtun tribes to loot and plunder in Kasmir. Tumhare jaise madarsa wale **** kom wale lo..ron se hame nashihat nahi leni. now Goo... Soooo ...

Well he clearly said Tamil Nadu.. What are you on about ??

Pls stay away from dragging in others
Lol
That was sarcasm sire.
The member is clearly dilettante 'coz there's no "freedom movement" going on in Tamil Nadu.
That was not intended to hurt Lankans.

After having been through last thirty pages of this thread, I am disgusted by responses of the majority of Pakistani posters.

I have always tried to keep a level head and kept a cool and open mind with regards to concerns of Pakistan people but all I see here is barely concealed feelings of joy and smug satisfaction regarding these terrorist attacks.

I had assumed Pakistanis having suffered from scourge of terrorism will be understanding and sympathetic but their behavior crosses all norms of human decency.

I see most of them from a few days old newbie to established TTAs taking potshots at our misfortune, at first I thought I would quote their responses but there are simply too many and I doubt it would make a difference.

I guess this is the turning point where I turn jaded and cynical and accept that their is absolutely no hope for peace, civility and decency b/w our two nations. The hatred of all things Indian runs too deep and makes otherwise what I hope are good people into some kind of sociopaths. Some older members had warned me that wait for a few months and even you would turn into a abusive troll and now I see that that they may have had a point.

@levina
This is common behavior of all Pakistanis. Seen many times.

Right!!!
Pro Khalistan Leader Gopal Singh Chawla with LeT leader Hafiz Saeed, met at Muridke 10 days back.

View attachment 241195
ye tasveer may har saal pichlay kaye saloon say daekh raha hoo... wesay he Mured-k jab gaya tha tu supa dupwa mulk ke subha dupa military soo rahe the like 26/11 ???[/QUOTE]

Sir you will be surprised to know that till quite a ways after Independence there was quite cordial relations between the senior old officers (and their families) from both sides. That time Pakistan army was still very much the British Indian Army, trained and schooled and colored in the same old traditions.

True Indeed.

That all changed in the 70s and increasingly your army has becomes highly Islamized. Now its a holy war for many of you. Especially your YO generation from 1971 and their immediate juniors who are now at the three star level.

That is something I have contentions with, the military remains the ONLY secular institution in this region and very much true to its British roots, so much so that it often invites the ire of the general public for being 'too British'. This notion of 'crazed mullah in unifrom baying for Hindu blood' narrative is painted by media and nothing more. If anything, I still share some degree of bonhomie with my contemporary across the border and think of him as a member of a sister institution of an enemy country. Contrary to what you believe, Pakistani and Indian Military still maintain a close bond as was evident by the exchange of daggers on the centenarian raising day of the Piffers. The Indian Khukri is proudly displayed at the FF Centre though I am nor sure where the Pakistani Dagger ended up.

M
Good response to killing of a Pakistani civilian yesterday. Latun k bhoot batun say nahi mantay.
Dn't worry your aukaat is only to kill only 6 but we killed your 50+ impotent militants and this four. So have some shame.

Deaths of innocent people cannot be celebrated. RIP to all those who died in this incident. However timing of this incident seems to be interesting after UN people visit to fire affected border areas. Unfortunately some of our Pakistani members are thumping their chests as if Pakistan has taken some sort of revenge.

Lol
That was sarcasm sire.
The member is clearly dilettante 'coz there's no "freedom movement" going on in Tamil Nadu.
That was not intended to hurt Lankans.

Try telling that to the Vaiko's, Seeman's. Ramadoss's, and another two dozen pro separatist movements down there.. You're clearly in denial or ignorant..

Anyway i do not want to divert this thread anymore.. G'day

Back
Top Bottom