What's new

Terror attack in Gurdaspur, India

If they attack one city, we should attack 3.

If they kill 10 of ours, we should at least ensure 30-40 of theirs die. Be it directly or via proxies. Be it sleeper cells or sent across from our side.

What the hell man, so you people have conveniently assumed that its all Pakistan's doing and there is nothing wrong with your own house? Or you are exempt of the international threats that can harm Pakistan? Stop with your threatening tone.................... You people cannot do a shit and stop with this bullshit that it’s our forces that jeopardize the talks every time. Yours are not angels, they enjoy as much benefit from keeping this conflict alive as any other would, or should I refer you people to posts where you so happily praised that how your military uses tactics to increase its budget? Come on man up, this is rare attack on your soil; we faced these for period of more than a decade but never saw our fcking leadership point fingers to India.

Now stop this nonsense on this thread and help your government to compile that useless dossier that you need to send us after this. And honestly 4 terrorists and hell lot of forces still the fight is on between them, pathetic simply pathetic and poor performance. Forget about teaching us a lesson, deal with these 4 first. And by the way in this time our forces would have cleared at least 10 police stations. Best of luck your forces need it.

Trust my friend if Pakistan revieve 90s policy -- that policy wil fk**** you even more than your imagination.... chill maar chill ada India half of separatist movement may har cheez auroon pe daalnay ka faida nahe... apnay galay may phans jati hey eek waqt ata hey.... Pakistan nay agar kuch asa kaam karan hoga tu istarhan nahe karayga tumhare Cities may bhaeej kar karayga agar news he bananai hoti.. thora bheja b use kya kar.... 26/11 kay ops kay saray police walay gaayab hain aur jo banda inqury kar raha tha Samjhota express may usko ura diya hey.. ye tumharay samjanay kiliye kafi hey agar nahe samaj ati tu carry on... 15 saal tumharay hukmaran jhoot booltay rahay hain aur ub news samnay aye hey kudh Indian Media say kay Point 5353 highest peak in Kargil still control by Pakistan Army aur jispe justification tumahre Army nay ye de hey kay haan woh unhe kay paas hey but hamare surround may posts hain for tackle the situation... so thora bheja use kya kar booolnay say pehlay.. itna shareef teray mulk kay loog aur hukmara nnaeh jitna tumnay samaj rakha hey

Sir, I am from army family. We know how your army has changed from the old Sandhurst educated crowd we parted with you as. Please don't make me open my mouth more.

One alive terrorist is a million times more precious than ten dead ones. Hope we catch some of them alive today..
oo yaar tumnay pakarlena hey eek.. trust me... jab drama rachaya hey dunya ko as usual dekhnaya kiliye tu pakar kar he tu show karwaoogay kay ye dekh phir Ajmal Kasab ke tarhan woh byaan dayga and all topi drama start :rofl:

As usual shameless behavior is being displayed by many Pakistanis on this board . When something like this happens in Kashmir the excuse is "it is justified in a disputed territory". Now they don't even have that. It is pure support of terrorism and one wonders why Pakistan is one of the holy shrines of terrorism! The support runs deep!

Equally shameless behaviour by Indians, who naturally have to blame their follies on Pakistan everytime.

So your nation is only capable of just 6 casualities come on guyz even in a raod accident in india there are many casualities comeon guyzz you can do better than that.

Shame on you, glorifying terrorism and belitteling the dead, You guys have turned into a terrorist nation.

This incident shows Indian police and army is weak and poorly trained and they are ripe for invasion. Pakistan should move Sialkot battalion into aggressive forward position on border.

Sir, I am from army family. We know how your army has changed from the old Sandhurst educated crowd we parted with you as. Please don't make me open my mouth more.

and we knew your Army and especially hindu mentality supporting criminals and murders in Afghanistan against Pakistan... First you start proxies in Bangaldesh admitted by your L PM... you start proxies in Afghanistan against Pakistan (Chuk Hagel US Defence Min already said that which include US generals who lead the Afghanistan operation that India is involved in destablizing Pakistan from Afghanistan) and Samjhoota Express and all dramay....

oo yaar tumnay pakarlena hey eek.. trust me... jab drama rachaya hey dunya ko as usual dekhnaya kiliye tu pakar kar he tu show karwaoogay kay ye dekh phir Ajmal Kasab ke tarhan woh byaan dayga and all topi drama start :rofl:

They will also be able to confiscate his Pakistani Passport and ID card, a driving license, birth certificate, property papers.
He will be carrying Pakistani made biscuits and a bottle of Rooh-Afza

What the hell man, so you people have conveniently assumed that its all Pakistan's doing and there is nothing wrong with your own house? Or you are exempt of the international threats that can harm Pakistan? Stop with your threatening tone.................... You people cannot do a shit and stop with this bullshit that it’s our forces that jeopardize the talks every time. Yours are not angels, they enjoy as much benefit from keeping this conflict alive as any other would, or should I refer you people to posts where you so happily praised that how your military uses tactics to increase its budget? Come on man up, this is rare attack on your soil; we faced these for period of more than a decade but never saw our fcking leadership point fingers to India.

Now stop this nonsense on this thread and help your government to compile that useless dossier that you need to send us after this. And honestly 4 terrorists and hell lot of forces still the fight is on between them, pathetic simply pathetic and poor performance. Forget about teaching us a lesson, deal with these 4 first. And by the way in this time our forces would have cleared at least 10 police stations. Best of luck your forces need it.

You are feeling bad when someone is honest? You want to always hear good things? 25 pages of Pakistanis exulting is lost on you?

Please do, I am sure @third eye and I would like to learn from your immense experience in Indo-Pak Military History.

If being overly conscious of the security of the nation is what makes one a "drama queen" then so be it- better this than the alternative.

Let's not forget what event made Indians so paranoid- 26/11, need I say more?

+ seriously, what kind of person would mock Indians for being on edge about security, much less a Pakistani who is on the receiving end of daily violence??
Seems you are blind by patriotism or did you deliberately missed the post by the Indian member, dragging in and rejoicing over the civilian deaths in Karachi. We didn't blame anyone for that violence and unlike Indians we don't tend to wash the soap before our hands and start the blame game, my post was just a reminder of how jumping to conclusions can land an egg on your face or in his case, get a bloody nose.

They will also be able to confiscate his Pakistani Passport and ID card, a driving license, birth certificate, property papers.
He will be carrying Pakistani made biscuits and a bottle of Rooh-Afza

tu miss kar gaya hey Roh-Afza ke botal aur woh Marie walay Biscooooottt :lol:

Back
Top Bottom