What's new

Terror attack in Gurdaspur, India

Chal Paka mat , ja kisi thread mein ja kar zakh maar jahan pakistani mare hon, roj marte rehte hai , koi na koi thread mil hi jaeegi .

tumahre ye bakwaas ham pichlay 30 40 saal say sun rahay hain par aslyat tu ye hey kay proxy tumnay kudh start ki addmiteed by your own PM LOL... uskay baad tumhara tatoo Ajit dovel ke video tape aur phir Modi sahab ka confessed karna kay main wohi karta jom ainay Gujrat may kiya tha .. par tum jesay L-ooon ko samaj thori anay wali hey... **** koom :rofl:

I guess Introspection is not a concept Indians are familiar with, instead of finding the causes for all these internal problems in india and their own actions specially in the last 10 years, they just find a scape goat in pakistan.

This incident shows Indian police and army is weak and poorly trained and they are ripe for invasion. Pakistan should move Sialkot battalion into aggressive forward position on border.

Ha..Ha..

You are sounding like Bollywood / Pak movie stars - ' Position le lo ' and : Force bhej do " !!!

Have you any idea what a Battalion is and what its capabilities are ?

I guess Introspection is not a concept Indians are familiar with, instead of finding the causes for all these internal problems in india and their own actions specially in the last 10 years, they just find a scape goat in pakistan.

They don't care who dies, all they care about is who they can blame. This is how Indians work.

We can't think like them because there are only 200 million of us. Indians are so many they really couldn't give a shit about each other. Just the fascist ones care deeply about who they can put the blame on.

Please do, I am sure @third eye and I would like to learn from your immense experience in Indo-Pak Military History.

Sir you will be surprised to know that till quite a ways after Independence there was quite cordial relations between the senior old officers (and their families) from both sides. That time Pakistan army was still very much the British Indian Army, trained and schooled and colored in the same old traditions.

That all changed in the 70s and increasingly your army has becomes highly Islamized. Now its a holy war for many of you. Especially your YO generation from 1971 and their immediate juniors who are now at the three star level.

Don't get me wrong. We still have a very healthy respect for your training and abilities and professionalism though.

But its not the same as before otherwise.

The super IB of India is already claiming the terrorists came from Narowal in Pakistan.

The next thing they are gonna say is that they were fed and clothed by Hafiz Saeed, who received funding from Tiger Memon and Dawood Ibrahim in Dubai.

BSF was busy killing innocent civilians a week ago....maybe they should've done a better freaking job at what they are paid for.

Indians, this script of yours is getting really boring.

Ha..Ha..

You are sounding like Bollywood / Pak movie starts - ' Position le lo ' and : Force bhej do " !!!

Have you any idea what a Battalion is and what its capabilities are ?

This thread has truly gone down the toilet, I don't think you should be posting here anymore as aren't I, it is beneath you.

RIP to the ppl who lost their lives in the attack.

Tamil Nadu???
Are you talking about the Tamils in Sri Lanka??
Just FYI- Sri Lanka is not a part of India.

Well he clearly said Tamil Nadu.. What are you on about ??

Pls stay away from dragging in others

@ Indians, this is the character of our paschim neighbour. When their kids were slaughtered we had a national moment of silence #IndiawithPakistan tag. Check twitter and see what they are saying about a terrorist attack against India? They are blaming modi and taking joy from it.

amtHBMi.jpg

Last edited:
This thread has truly gone down the toilet, I don't think you should be posting here anymore as aren't I, it is beneath you.

Such posts are good for laughs.

I am here only because my nation is being discussed.

Back
Top Bottom