What's new

Terror attack in Gurdaspur, India

After having been through last thirty pages of this thread, I am disgusted by responses of the majority of Pakistani posters.

I have always tried to keep a level head and kept a cool and open mind with regards to concerns of Pakistan people but all I see here is barely concealed feelings of joy and smug satisfaction regarding these terrorist attacks.

I had assumed Pakistanis having suffered from scourge of terrorism will be understanding and sympathetic but their behavior crosses all norms of human decency.

I see most of them from a few days old newbie to established TTAs taking potshots at our misfortune, at first I thought I would quote their responses but there are simply too many and I doubt it would make a difference.

I guess this is the turning point where I turn jaded and cynical and accept that their is absolutely no hope for peace, civility and decency b/w our two nations. The hatred of all things Indian runs too deep and makes otherwise what I hope are good people into some kind of sociopaths. Some older members had warned me that wait for a few months and even you would turn into a abusive troll and now I see that that they may have had a point.

@levina I wonder how older members like you maintain your composure

The hatred of all things pakistani which manifested itself in 10 years of terrorism in pakistan must be first and foremost in your mind. I am in complete agreement with you that there will never be peace amongst our nations.

After having been through last thirty pages of this thread, I am disgusted by responses of the majority of Pakistani posters.

I have always tried to keep a level head and kept a cool and open mind with regards to concerns of Pakistan people but all I see here is barely concealed feelings of joy and smug satisfaction regarding these terrorist attacks.

I had assumed Pakistanis having suffered from scourge of terrorism will be understanding and sympathetic but their behavior crosses all norms of human decency.

I see most of them from a few days old newbie to established TTAs taking potshots at our misfortune, at first I thought I would quote their responses but there are simply too many and I doubt it would make a difference.

I guess this is the turning point where I turn jaded and cynical and accept that their is absolutely no hope for peace, civility and decency b/w our two nations. The hatred of all things Indian runs too deep and makes otherwise what I hope are good people into some kind of sociopaths. Some older members had warned me that wait for a few months and even you would turn into a abusive troll and now I see that that they may have had a point.

@levina I wonder how older members like you maintain your composure

Stop blaming Pakistan after 1 minute of an incident happening like you have the worlds quickest detectives. Fact finding is a process.

Playing blame is sign of immaturity and whilst you clearly are exhibiting traits of some sanity, sadly your media and government are far far behind this level of thinking.

As a consequence no sympathy is given. Moral of the story, teach your leaders some manners and decorum.

6 People dead, including an SP of Police.
Operation going on

Already claiming they came from Pakistan
Pakistan to be given a befitting reply in the next Salman Khan movie.

Thank you.

6 People dead, including an SP of Police.
Operation going on

Already claiming they came from Pakistan
Pakistan to be given a befitting reply in the next Salman Khan movie.

You can troll as much as you want. Just shows level of huminity you have.

news coming operation in is last stages , forces have entered the building in which terrorist are holed in , so operation will be over soon , also atleast two terrorist hv been killed

Sources said that intelligence inputs on July 24 had warned that 10 Lashkar-e- Taiba (Let) terrorists headed by commander Maqbool Khan are trying to infiltrate from Dudhiniyal, Jammu to carry out attacks in India on August
15 or before with the help of
Pakistan Rangers and that
Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) is coordinating the efforts.

So the game has already started then!

BTW< home minister saying 'Pakistan will not be allowed to do this and bla bla bla"

Kab say suntay arahay hain...kuch karna hota hai to kar lia karo warna chup ho jao

What's the latest news ?

Indian elite commandos deployed. Here is one working out. :rofl:

aditya-dev-worlds-smallest-body-builder-near-dumbb1.jpg

Stop blaming Pakistan after 1 minute of an incident happening like you have the worlds quickest detectives. Fact finding is a process.

Playing blame is sign of immaturity and whilst you clearly are exhibiting traits of some sanity, sadly your media and government are far far behind this level of thinking.

As a consequence no sympathy is given. Moral of the story, teach your leaders some manners and decorum.
Told to TTA also...check 1st page...what you guys started. Now don't act as victim. Stop crying and accept that you are a jehadi.

So did you expect me to punch the nasal bridges of trolls celebrating deaths of innocents on this thread??
I know they are trolls.

But many here celebrating are not habitual trolls. If this was just trollish behavior I could have ignored it but when vast majority of the responses follow a pattern, it makes you wonder what if this is not a simple case of schadenfreude but some deeper hatred ingrained into their psyche.

Never mind I doubt now the other side will ever follow course of logic and common sense and stop wishing ill for India.

But many here celebrating are not habitual trolls. If this was just trollish behavior I could have ignored it but when vast majority of the responses follow a pattern, it makes you wonder what if this is not a simple case of schadenfreude but some deeper hatred ingrained into their psyche.

Never mind I doubt now the other side will ever follow course of logic and common sense and stop wishing ill for India.

Please put your violin away and take off your rose tinted glasses.

Your media started the blame Pakistan troll fest as per usual. Did you see Pakistan blaming India immediately after the Peshawar school attack, or Karachi airport attack? No they didn't.

Your media is to blame. So blame yourself.

I guess Introspection is not a concept Indians are familiar with, instead of finding the causes for all these internal problems in india and their own actions specially in the last 10 years, they just find a scape goat in pakistan.
Infiltrated INTO India FROM Pakistan, "internal problems"...................

cool-story-bro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom