What's new

Terror attack in Gurdaspur, India

when did you give up that policy ?

When we saw Pakistaneez under attack... and died everyday btw 2002 - 2010...enuff understand of the policy that we had no more.... now I think we should start the same to tell our sharif-ul-nafs neighbour that beta bohat hogaye hey ham shuru huway tu phir tumhare cheekhain nikal jani hey you already done enuff!

Lol as if you have recovered from last blowback . Don't call us Drama queen , your COAS is not far behind.

After doing this

RAW instigating terrorism, says army - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

And we don't have bloody nose as we are not fighting someone other's war. So keep using that same tissue to wipe you bloody nose.

This has been done after thorough investigation which took more than a year with audio phone call recordings.

You morons have decided after 1 minute of this happening it is Pakistans fault. Not only is your media bogus, Indians are mostly brain dead zombies.

Trust my friend if Pakistan revieve 90s policy -- that policy wil fk**** you even more than your imagination.... chill maar chill ada India half of separatist movement may har cheez auroon pe daalnay ka faida nahe... apnay galay may phans jati hey eek waqt ata hey.... Pakistan nay agar kuch asa kaam karan hoga tu istarhan nahe karayga tumhare Cities may bhaeej kar karayga agar news he bananai hoti.. thora bheja b use kya kar.... 26/11 kay ops kay saray police walay gaayab hain aur jo banda inqury kar raha tha Samjhota express may usko ura diya hey.. ye tumharay samjanay kiliye kafi hey agar nahe samaj ati tu carry on... 15 saal tumharay hukmaran jhoot booltay rahay hain aur ub news samnay aye hey kudh Indian Media say kay Point 5353 highest peak in Kargil still control by Pakistan Army aur jispe justification tumahre Army nay ye de hey kay haan woh unhe kay paas hey but hamare surround may posts hain for tackle the situation... so thora bheja use kya kar booolnay say pehlay.. itna shareef teray mulk kay loog aur hukmara nnaeh jitna tumnay samaj rakha hey

Abe o khajoor. Tumhare agar itna bus ki hoti to ye kaam India me tum bade scale pe kar rhe hote ahbi tak. Pakistan koi mauka nhi chodega India ka nuksan karne ka. Ye ghatna jo aaj hui or jo 26/11 ko hui thi ye tumhari un 1000ro koshiho me se h jo kamyab ho payi. Tum koshish karte raho yahi aukaat h tumhari, civilians ko marna.

This has been done after thorough investigation which took more than a year with audio phone call recordings.

You morons have decided after 1 minute of this happening it is Pakistans fault. Not only is your media bogus, Indians are mostly brain dead zombies.
we will do whats in owr best interests not yours and vice versa so do what you can and we will do vice versa :coffee:

When we saw Pakistaneez under attack... and died everyday btw 2002 - 2010...enuff understand of the policy that we had no more.... now I think we should start the same to tell our sharif-ul-nafs neighbour that beta bohat hogaye hey ham shuru huway tu phir tumhare cheekhain nikal jani hey you already done enuff!

you should restart it, the ideology does more damage to Pakistan than India

yes i know how much you cried and screamed last time no need to remind me.
Come one dude what is holding you do something.

#BREAKING | There is 1 Woman among the terrorists in #GurdaspurAttack, she was firing in every 5 mins: Injured Cop

Alongside #Gurdaspur, #Khalistan has been trending on Twitter since Monday morning

You love that word "Trust me" dont you, not a insurance salesman i hope. Like i said its time to relax now for you guys.

insurance salesman :o:

im blushing.jpg

Just saw the image of the neutralized terrorist. Not an indigenous or Khalistani terrorist by the looks of it. 6 casualties....3 policemen and 3 civilians. One bastard shot down so far, 4 held up inside police station premises.

Back
Top Bottom