What's new

Terror attack in Gurdaspur, India

shukriya bhai ji mujhe aapki faraq dilli se yahee umeed thi :D

View attachment 241172

acha sab choor jigar ye enjoy maar :rofl::rofl:

gurdaspur-army21.jpg

That's what I am saying. Why is Punjab Police refusing their help?

Just let them come in and finish the job.

This is potentially a PR disaster. 4 people holed up for this much time and making a mockery of the Police response.
The Punjab police have their own SWAT team but, yes, the NSG should be brought in if they are needed. Unfortunately , no matter what the country, this sort of BS jurisdictional b!tching always occurs, I remember that during the Australian café siege there was a similar standoff between the state and federal police units.

Having said that, this doesn't seem like a situation that the Punjab police is entirely incapable of handling and now the Army is on the scene (with SF units also) the need for the NSG to be airlifted to the site is negligible.

all those 72 virgins who died in kashmir in the last 1 year....well .....their gender was never specified :partay:
if they are short these 72 virgin figure will send some more pigs for them in future

This is exactly the kind of response those who orchestrate such incidents want.

" Gong in' is the last option, a lot can happen before that.
What can happen before that ? What do you mean sir ? Chalne de aise hi ?

According to Badal terrorism is national problem not state problem but on the other hand Punjab Police (with old generation SLRs) wants to take charge of situation instead of NSG. Pathetic :hitwall:
View attachment 241163
BS egotistical, macho nonsense. Thankfully this was close to JK so the army were able to get on the scene pretty soon.

Having said that the NSG has the authority to supersede any local/state police if the MHA gives them the green light.

What can happen before that ? What do you mean sir ? Chalne de aise hi ?

He is referring to the same thing I was referring to.

I think we need to give a graded response. So the message is not lost even on the hawks.

He is referring to the same thing I was referring to.

I think we need to give a graded response. So the message is not lost even on the hawks.
Can you expand on the 'graded response' part ?

Sources said that intelligence inputs on July 24 had warned that 10 Lashkar-e- Taiba (Let) terrorists headed by commander Maqbool Khan are trying to infiltrate from Dudhiniyal, Jammu to carry out attacks in India on August
15 or before with the help of
Pakistan Rangers and that
Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) is coordinating the efforts.

Back
Top Bottom