What's new

Terror attack in Gurdaspur, India

live very close to dinanagar and now anti terrorist have took over the operation from police, they are trying to capture atleast one alive or injured, so operation will be extended for more time

According to Badal terrorism is national problem not state problem but on the other hand Punjab Police (with old generation SLRs) wants to take charge of situation instead of NSG. Pathetic :hitwall:
a269c8a9-0d22-48b5-be08-10b90ab7ae71.jpg

Well said.Kyaa karein,kutto ki dum kabhi tedhi ki tedhi hi rahi hain.
let thm have there moment of joy,,,will be interesting to see there reaction,if we r to repost there replies here, on some future thread abt terrorist attack in there own country.internet brings out the worst in ppl.
On a separate note,how did God die??For that he needs to exist at the first place,no??Can't die if you do not exist,can you now
i didn't say it,,,it was some mad man.

forget about bravado now my friend its time for action and in coming weeks your nation will have a lot of it :angel:

trsut me :D
Yes, i have been reading all morning.... Guru bahi is going to lead the Indian cavalry brigade , i bet you are even jumping up and down on the chair ..... so Guru Bahi, after, surgical strikes, cross border raids, targeted operations..... what's the new catch phrase........Roast the Pigeon. !!! :o:

Yes, i have been reading all morning.... Guru bahi is going to lead the Indian cavalry brigade , i bet you are even jumping up and down on the chair ..... so Guru Bahi, after, surgical strikes, cross border raids, targeted operations..... what's the new catch phrase........Roast the Pigeon. !!! :o:
how about CIA drones and "strategic assets" :azn:

let them have there moment of joy,,,will be interesting to see there reaction,if we r to repost there replies here, on some future thread abt terrorist attack in there own country.internet brings out the worst in ppl.

I've already bookmarked it for this very purpose. :)

i didn't say it,,,it was some mad man.
I see.

There is a female terrorist among these scums. Perhaps to give them company(pleasure) in hell!!

youve been doing it for the last 10 years, ever heard of comeuppance. you people are truly lost.
well that was nothing as to what is planned now and yes it wont be like what you anticipate it to be like ..... trust me sirji :devil:

Back
Top Bottom