What's new

Terror attack in Gurdaspur, India

If you have comprehension problem then please dont quote me.
USSR was in there to support us.Better armed or not ?History is there dont need to repeat that.
And now we dont need anyone support.2015 is very different than 1971.
Now stay on topic.
Otherwise I will report you.

Don't feed the troll check his post history and you'll know what he is trying to achieve

That's what I am saying. Why is Punjab Police refusing their help?

Just let them come in and finish the job.

This is potentially a PR disaster. 4 people holed up for this much time and making a mockery of the Police response.

I guess plan is to catch them alive or may be there infact be some hostages with them but locals would have gone hysterical about that if that was the case.

Anyway news is deferred by unspecified time, you never know what's going in background.

Last edited:
na na saeen ji mere jaise paleed short dark yaindoo baniye ki kya aukat ki aap jaise muhazzab aur tall white martial race ke jaanasheen ko dhamki doon mai to bas aapsi pyar mohabbat ki baten kar raha tha sachhi

Manoj-Bajpai-540x400.jpg

oye dont be so hard on your self kaka, join the gym and work towards that 56 inch chest.

Don't worry, Salman Khan and Saif Ali Khan will save everyone in another flick.

When did that happen?

As I understand, one terrorist was dead since morning...

Now news are coming about it.
Due to irresponsibility of media in 2008,now they are not evrn allowed in remote corner of ground zero.
So live info is not available.

I would like to suggest a 'New Resolve' for ya - get over your Modi phobia, the sooner you do it the better you can sleep

loving these Bollywood dialogues and the photos, kya poses hain bhai, modelling contract aap ka hua., keep em coming kids, just hold your government to account.

Back
Top Bottom