What's new

Terror attack in Gurdaspur, India

Keep your bravado up with pictures and cartoons. You need them to comfort your self.:D
forget about bravado now my friend its time for action and in coming weeks your nation will have a lot of it :angel:

trsut me :D

The member was insisting that hardly any decent guns are available to all the insurgent or separatist groups operating in India. All the operatives have some form of other sources unlike you people claim that AK-47s can only come from Pakistan. Duh.

AK -47 came through pakistan..while NE insurgents are using Chinese copy-Type 56, they also use M-16s.

CK58W6oUAAARJo0.jpg:large
looks like a pakistani islamic terrorist

forget about bravado now my friend its time for action and in coming weeks your nation will have a lot of it :angel:

trsut me :D

Oye kaka, dhamki marta hai, dont break your keyboard, uss becharay ka kia kassoor hai.

I disagree sir,
NSG is the best elite forces that can carry such ops.
AFAIK only Mumbai has such a high tech team .

That's what I am saying. Why is Punjab Police refusing their help?

Just let them come in and finish the job.

This is potentially a PR disaster. 4 people holed up for this much time and making a mockery of the Police response.

they think khalistan this or that but they dont know sikh are most patriotic community among the all in india

Its called facts Son, thats what you indians always do, instead of confronting your internal problems you shift the blame to Pakistan.

Dont deny it, already your officials are trying to save their skins by shifting the blame.
Any official statement you can quote?

Its called facts Son, thats what you indians always do, instead of confronting your internal problems you shift the blame to Pakistan.

Dont deny it, already your officials are trying to save their skins by shifting the blame.

Pakistani facts regarding terrorism is not even worth a tissue which I use to wipe my arse off.

Yes,yes.Timid India had the balls to take on one of the most important US allies of that time(better armed than India as well) without the backing of USSR.
1971 was a result of the great games the two world powers played with each other.You guys were just pawns who did the heavy lifting.Very proud of that to boot.

If you have comprehension problem then please dont quote me.
USSR was in there to support us.Better armed or not ?History is there dont need to repeat that.
And now we dont need anyone support.2015 is very different than 1971.
Now stay on topic.
Otherwise I will report you.

Is Modi even in the country or usual Tourist yatra. His dream has come true to travel the world.

Back
Top Bottom