What's new

Terror attack in Gurdaspur, India

Heard that NSG is on call but the Punjab Police says that they can handle it and no need for NSG to come in.

Sort of unprofessional if you ask me.

What is the update... not bollywood style bullshit stories.. what is the exact update ... still hostage ?? how many terrorists... which kind of forces involve... how many unfortunately died ?

Heard that NSG is on call but the Punjab Police says that they can handle it and no need for NSG to come in.

Sort of unprofessional if you ask me.

I disagree sir,
NSG is the best elite forces that can carry such ops.
AFAIK only Mumbai has such a high tech team .

I believe the magic word here is guns.... if those living in jungles can acquire or obtain such sophisticated weapons, i leave the rest for you to imagine.

windjammer, you are really good when it comes to posting idiotic posts.
that pics you post are from NE insurgents. they get weapons from manmar as indo-manmar border is not well fenced, and its is jungle terrain. that means surveillance from sky(UAV or satellite) are in effective in these region due to dense forest. insurgents in NE will get advance weapons from manmar.
that is not the case of maoists. Maoists uses SLR and captured INSAS rifles. so there is a large difference.

It does not matter how its said - Indian agencies have read & heard the unsaid too.

Contrary to what Pak posters would like to believe and project, such acts have nothing to do with any genuine separatist movement. A Quid Pro Quo actually.

Not a good idea.

Such created incidents are precisely what hawks are waiting for - soon all the gloves will be off.

They are already off sir.

Patience is finished. We are very close to going in. It will take one brain-dead moment, and they will feel the pain.

USSR didnt fought ,Indian Army fought and liberated .
And now we dont need anyone support.
India in 2015 very different and influential than 1971.
Yes,yes.Timid India had the balls to take on one of the most important US allies of that time(better armed than India as well) without the backing of USSR.
1971 was a result of the great games the two world powers played with each other.You guys were just pawns who did the heavy lifting.Very proud of that to boot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom