What's new

Tank: Gul Imam Police station attack repulsed

RescueRanger

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1699353971569.png

At 0300 hours the police station in Gul Imam, Tank (KPK) came under assault by unknown gunmen, the police were able to repulse the attackers, sadly on police constable received injuries but is in a stable condition.

This is the SIXTH such incident in the Tank/DI Khan region in as little as a week.

When inept and incompetent lads are sitting on top National chairs, they make blunder after blunder after blunder.

Throwing Afghans without any political homework or support from the public was dangerous. Now embrace the consequences and make the Nation suffer you pieces of junk. May Allah do to you what you've done to the People of Pakistan.

When inept and incompetent lads are sitting on top National chairs, they make blunder after blunder after blunder.

Throwing Afghans without any political homework or support from the public was dangerous. Now embrace the consequences and make the Nation suffer you pieces of junk. May Allah do to you what you've done to the People of Pakistan.
Illegal Afghans are a security risk. They have their own country, they have no loyalty to Pakistan. So it’s time they packed their bags and left.

Illegal Afghans are a security risk. They have their own country, they have no loyalty to Pakistan. So it’s time they packed their bags and left.

Sure, you do the surgery when needed - but you don't ask a truck driver to do it. You hire a subject-expert for it.

Pakistan Army doesn't alone have the capability to control everything. You're not super-humans. You do not have expertise outside your specific subjects. Without gaining local public, political, and social support, you started throwing out millions of Afghans. You idiots.

Sure, you do the surgery when needed - but you don't ask a truck driver to do it. You hire a subject-expert for it.

Pakistan Army doesn't alone have the capability to control everything. You're not super-humans. You do not have expertise outside your specific subjects. Without gaining local public, political, and social support, you started throwing out millions of Afghans. You idiots.

The fact the Afghans are causing so much fassad and deshatgardi because they are being made to go back to Afghanistan, tells you everything you need to know

The Afghan are a poisonous breed, and they need to leave, then they can do as much deshatgardi in Afghanistan as they like

Sir, gracefully ka period dia tha na inko.
Just a human angle as they have been alienated from their native lands for 40+ years. They cannot go back and settle in a few weeks time. They could have been registered, monetarily penalised, etc. Anyway, they had to sell their belongings cheaply and left Pakistan in torn/broken condition.

Last edited:
Just a human angle as they have been alienated from their native lands for 40+ years. They cannot go back and settle in a few weeks time. They could have been registered, monetarily penalised, etc. Anyway, they had to sell their belongings cheaply and left Pakistan in torn/broken condition.
Just a human angle as they have been alienated from their native lands for 40+ years.
I agree with you but on the other side of the coin. They were refugees, they were always going to return some day. Their country is free from the soviets and free from American/NATO/ISAF, when will they return?
They cannot go back and settle in a few weeks time.
Yet they went back to Afghanistan on a regular basis
1699363580586.png

How can you track and manage these people? The UNHCR doesn't give any support to Pakistan government in this regard, what is the incentive for Pakistan? Hosting people many of whom HATE us!

1699363644092.png

Anyway, they had to sell their belongings cheaply and left Pakistan in torn/broken condition.

We gave them shelter for 40 years, that is enough in my book. Sadly Afghan refugees are being used as pawns by both the Afghan Talib and Pak Gov in a larger game of chess.

Exactly the point..

Armed forces across the globe are a blunt tool.. US in iraq Afg... USSR in afg..USa in vietnam..india in Kashmir... Pak army in balochistan

You will need precise tools to do such a work..

Mix of capitalist forces.. some PR.. some soft moves..not armed forces territory for sure

Sadly Afghan refugees are being used as pawns by both the Afghan Talib and Pak Gov in a larger game of chess.
Ok.. yeah.. There is always a better way and someone can do it better. lets just think of first here.. fine.

I heard an interesting analysis that IEA may be using TTP as a proxy against Pak for leverage. I am not saying that IEA is behind attacks in Pakistan but has a boogey.

Ok.. yeah.. There is always a better way and someone can do it better. lets just think of first here.. fine.

I heard an interesting analysis that IEA may be using TTP as a proxy against Pak for leverage. I am not saying that IEA is behind attacks in Pakistan but has a boogey.
Did you read my analysis on the Pak/China/Afghan?

That is what we are facing, nothing to do with anything else.

Did you read my analysis on the Pak/China/Afghan?

That is what we are facing, nothing to do with anything else.
I didn't man but ashmaed that I always think local. Anyway, that is not my forte. I will read it later. I am working on a paper too, near completion (first draft) but so after that. It is actually about automotive catalysts.

I didn't man but ashmaed that I always think local. Anyway, that is not my forte. I will read it later. I am working on a paper too, near completion (first draft) but so after that. It is actually about automotive catalysts.
Good luck on your paper. :-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom