What's new

Attack on police check post in D.I. Khan

RescueRanger

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
An attack by unknown militants on a police check post guarding an Oil and Gas field has resulted in the martyrdom of four police constables with one further police constable in critical condition - confirmed by the DSP. The attack which occurred in the early hours of the morning targeted the oil field in Baska North Block in Dara zanda, on the outskirts of D.I. Khan city, the exploration of this field belongs to Al-Haj Group, Pakistan Pvt Ltd.

1699353495790.png

This is the fifth such attack against security forces in DI Khan within a few days.

An attack by unknown militants on a police check post guarding an Oil and Gas field has resulted in the martyrdom of four police constables with one further police constable in critical condition - confirmed by the DSP. The attack which occurred in the early hours of the morning targeted the oil field in Baska North Block in Dara zanda, on the outskirts of D.I. Khan city, the exploration of this field belongs to Al-Haj Group, Pakistan Pvt Ltd.

View attachment 969652

This is the fifth such attack against security forces in DI Khan within a few days.
This sudden rise in attacks against forces directly connected to exodus of Afghan refugees.

This sudden rise in attacks against forces directly connected to exodus of Afghan refugees.

Yep, the Afghans are being kicked out so they are agitated

They are a loaded gun, if anything this should show why they are such a security risk

They will happily attack the country for ethnocentric reasons

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom