What's new

Tank: Gul Imam Police station attack repulsed

Ok.. yeah.. There is always a better way and someone can do it better. lets just think of first here.. fine.

I heard an interesting analysis that IEA may be using TTP as a proxy against Pak for leverage. I am not saying that IEA is behind attacks in Pakistan but has a boogey.

Refugees going back are looted, their gold n money confiscated, is this how a nation should behave? When westerners deport Pakistanis, do they loot them? Afsos this pathetic nation doesnt even see the wrong they do.
This is also a misconception and lie that afghans are involved in terrorism and suicide bombing, if u chk the stats, ull find most suicide bombers have been Pakistani pashtuns, most TTP operatives are Pakistani pashtuns. This blame on afghan refugees is an excuse of this incompetent and stupid army, they cant deal with it so blame afghans and create an issue. What of all refugees leave n there still is terrorism, should we then blame ghosts and never question the colonial sepoys?

Refugees going back are looted, their gold n money confiscated, is this how a nation should behave? When westerners deport Pakistanis, do they loot them? Afsos this pathetic nation doesnt even see the wrong they do.
This is also a misconception and lie that afghans are involved in terrorism and suicide bombing, if u chk the stats, ull find most suicide bombers have been Pakistani pashtuns, most TTP operatives are Pakistani pashtuns. This blame on afghan refugees is an excuse of this incompetent and stupid army, they cant deal with it so blame afghans and create an issue. What of all refugees leave n there still is terrorism, should we then blame ghosts and never question the colonial sepoys?

What do you think should be the solution?

Restore FATA?

Because at this point Waziristan is turning into a blackhole where its getting untenable. Continuous loss of life and faujeets have no plan.

What do you think should be the solution?

Restore FATA?

Because at this point Waziristan is turning into a blackhole where its getting untenable. Continuous loss of life and faujeets have no plan.

By solution if u mean solution to the suffering of this country and the neighbors then there is just only one solution, and that is to get rid of the occupation colonial army. As long as we are enslaved by these western puppets, we can never develop or have good relations with any neighbor. We should look at this army as a parasite and the only solution to diseases from parasites is to remove the parasite first.

By solution if u mean solution to the suffering of this country and the neighbors then there is just only one solution, and that is to get rid of the occupation colonial army. As long as we are enslaved by these western puppets, we can never develop or have good relations with any neighbor. We should look at this army as a parasite and the only solution to diseases from parasites is to remove the parasite first.

Der sha rora 🔥

Illegal Afghans are a security risk. They have their own country, they have no loyalty to Pakistan. So it’s time they packed their bags and left.

I would disagree with you here on this, and say that we are waaayyyy past the point where we blame Afghans for the menace of terrorism in our country.

It is now a completely home grown and home fed problem for us.

You can say Afghans introduced this, but right now, even expelling Afghans isn't going to do anything.

I would disagree with you here on this, and say that we are waaayyyy past the point where we blame Afghans for the menace of terrorism in our country.

It is now a completely home grown and home fed problem for us.

You can say Afghans introduced this, but right now, even expelling Afghans isn't going to do anything.
Fair enough, yes we have internal factors for sure, but explain to me the continued TTP presence and recruiting grounds in the likes of Kharotabad?

Fair enough, yes we have internal factors for sure, but explain to me the continued TTP presence and recruiting grounds in the likes of Kharotabad?

I agree with you on that part, the culture was brought in by the Afghans, but right now, it is a homegrown problem.

Okara, Jhang, AJK, DI Khan, area south of Multan, parts of Sindh, Attock, many such areas have a great number of terrorist sympathizers, and you very well know that too.

And secondly, Afghans came here 30 something years ago, our government should have been proactive rather than be caught out like idiots.

Because TTP is a Pakistani problem. You like to chk stats, so why dont u do some research and see who are majority soldiers of TTP, Pakistani pashtuns or afghans. You ll get ur answer.

Because TTP is a Pakistani problem. You like to chk stats, so why dont u do some research and see who are majority soldiers of TTP, Pakistani pashtuns or afghans. You ll get ur answer.
I have done my fair bit sir, the tribal belt works both ways. Mehsud's are in both Af and Pak.

It would be wholly disingenuous of me to drop all the malba of this onto the Afghans in Pakistan, but there is some blame there. There is a major portion of the blame on Pakistan Gov/Army:

I have done my fair bit sir, the tribal belt works both ways. Mehsud's are in both Af and Pak.

It would be wholly disingenuous of me to drop all the malba of this onto the Afghans in Pakistan, but there is some blame there. There is a major portion of the blame on Pakistan Gov/Army:

I agree and the ones in TTP are almost 99℅ Pakistani mehsuds and wazirs. Its easy, just look at past n present hierarchy of TTP and jamatul ahrar, they were and are all Pakistanis. Even a swat guy been their ameer, have u ever heard of an Afghan national in any of their leadership. This shows that terrorism is our home grown issue and should be countered that way. Yes enemies helped them but thats what an enemy would do, but the fundamental issue is home grown. Currently an image is portrayed as if root of all terrorism has been refugees and gen Syed hafiz the savior is going to solve it by kicking them all out. Again a general making rash decisions without looking at long term consequences, just like musharaf did by plunging us in a war and just like zia did before him.

I agree and the ones in TTP are almost 99℅ Pakistani mehsuds and wazirs. Its easy, just look at past n present hierarchy of TTP and jamatul ahrar, they were and are all Pakistanis. Even a swat guy been their ameer, have u ever heard of an Afghan national in any of their leadership. This shows that terrorism is our home grown issue and should be countered that way. Yes enemies helped them but thats what an enemy would do, but the fundamental issue is home grown. Currently an image is portrayed as if root of all terrorism has been refugees and gen Syed hafiz the savior is going to solve it by kicking them all out. Again a general making rash decisions without looking at long term consequences, just like musharaf did by plunging us in a war and just like zia did before him.
I agree with all of you who say its unfair how the Afghans have been just thrown out, yes that is unfair but its beyond our control. That said we cannot dismiss outright the concerns raised in terms of security. Homegrown terrorism has been brewing in Madrassahs inside Pakistan for some time now, I mean we all know the history of blue lagoon and which prominent members of LEJ would stay there.

We also know that besides Lal Masjid there are plenty of smaller madrassah's that have a humble zakat box outside, no one every wonders where that Zakat goes because the Madrassah still looks like a concrete shell... The state nurtured militancy for strategic purposes, it nicely sat on those eggs, let them grow and sent them outwards, now those very same hens have come home to "roost".

We cannot cry "wolf" now, a bit late for that.

Full documentary here if you are interested:

What happened to the border fort project. Are all of them completed yet?

Throwing out Afghanis is one of the reasons behind attack on PAF base. Afghanistan and India aren't liking it. However, what about Baluchistan issue then.

View attachment 969662
At 0300 hours the police station in Gul Imam, Tank (KPK) came under assault by unknown gunmen, the police were able to repulse the attackers, sadly on police constable received injuries but is in a stable condition.

This is the SIXTH such incident in the Tank/DI Khan region in as little as a week.
Details of Ops ?

I agree with all of you who say its unfair how the Afghans have been just thrown out, yes that is unfair but its beyond our control. That said we cannot dismiss outright the concerns raised in terms of security. Homegrown terrorism has been brewing in Madrassahs inside Pakistan for some time now, I mean we all know the history of blue lagoon and which prominent members of LEJ would stay there.

We also know that besides Lal Masjid there are plenty of smaller madrassah's that have a humble zakat box outside, no one every wonders where that Zakat goes because the Madrassah still looks like a concrete shell... The state nurtured militancy for strategic purposes, it nicely sat on those eggs, let them grow and sent them outwards, now those very same hens have come home to "roost".

We cannot cry "wolf" now, a bit late for that.

Full documentary here if you are interested:
This is why using proxy is dangerous as previous ones couldnt be controlled. India created MB as proxies and terrorists but then they were fighting to gain control of area, not causing damage and running away.

Any proxy created will try to take over some piece of land.

Back
Top Bottom