What's new

terror attack in china. 01.24

The Truth about Uyghur demographics and Han immigration in Xinjiang
Many Uyghurs are not religious. (and it has nothing to do with government policy, its in their national character, foreign travelers in the 19th and 20th century observed religious laxity among the Uyghurs while they noted the Hui Muslims were religious and fanatical) Hence they suffer from a higher rate of drug addiction problems like heroin, while the more religious Hui Muslims suffer from no such thing.

(One problem is that the Hui drug dealers are selling Heroin to Uyghur addicts. The Uyghurs then blame the Hui for their addiction problems)

Nationalism and Ethnoregional Identities in China - Google Books

The problem in the Uyghur community is poverty and drug addiction, and many jobless people were driven to vandalism and committing attacks.

many of them are not really muslim.
but the majority of uygurs claim themselves as muslim. the very majority.
especially the extremist of uygurs, they are the so real muslim.
I can give you many examples....
such like the uygurs terror group killed near kirgirz-china boarder last week.
they carried quran and carpet. and even after the police surround them, no one surrender. they shouted Allahu akbar till the end.
except the very real muslim, who else will do that?

Chinese should leave the Uyghurs alone.

The Id Kah mosque from East-Turkistan. Chinese soldiers prevent Turks from attending Friday Prayers.

1471191_606978736005529_1017257568_n.jpg

1471191_606978736005529_1017257568_n.jpg

Id kah mosque is open right now, that photo is from last year.

Kashgar Id Kah Mosque, Xinjiang, China

many of them are not really muslim.
but the majority of uygurs claim themselves as muslim. the very majority.
especially the extremist of uygurs, they are the so real muslim.
I can give you many examples....
such like the uygurs terror group killed near kirgirz-china boarder last week.
they carried quran and carpet. and even after the police surround them, no one surrender. they shouted Allahu akbar till the end.
except the very real muslim, who else will do that?

unemployed people with no jobs. You don't know what lengths some people would go to when they are desperate. I guarantee you that the Hui, Salar, and Dongxiang are much more fanatical and devout than Uyghurs, go to Ningxia or Qinghai and see. They have no problems and aren't joining any terrorist groups. They don't do drugs, they pray all the time etc. even though some of them are poorer than Uyghurs.

In Chechnya, the violence largely abated and instead most violence has shifted to Dagestan (note that ethnic Russians are a minority in both areas, Chechnya and Dagestan are largely inhabited by natives.) thats because Russia has out billions of rubles into developing Chechnya and now buildings are mushrooming everywhere in Grozny and their ecnomy is growing. In dagestan, which is hometo many different ethnic groups, unemployment runs rampant and there are lots of youth with no jobs, so they join violent groups like Caucasus Emirate and commit terrorist attacks.

Last edited:
Why the mosque had been closed in the first place ?

Not for anti-religious reasons, its for security, the logic the authorities go by is that large crowds are often a good place for protests to form, whenever a groups like ETIM (which is linked to Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan and TTP) commits attack.

We have Turkic Muslim Salars living in Qinghai province. These incidents never happen there because there are no terrorist groups in the area, their mosques are open all the time and there are never any restrictions on their religious activity.

Most Uighurs are killed by other Uighurs in terror attacks, and it becomes a problem to us when Uighurs commit terrorism against other Uighurs or Han, Hui, Kazakh that live in Xinjiang. Using your logic Turks should leave Kurds alone no ?

Kyrgyzstan also killed 11 Uighur militants by our border.

Most Uighurs are killed by other Uighurs in terror attacks, and it becomes a problem to us when Uighurs commit terrorism against other Uighurs or Han, Hui, Kazakh that live in Xinjiang. Using your logic Turks should Kurds alone no ?

Kyrgyzstan also killed 11 Uighur militants by our border.

Kurds and East Turkistan is a different issue. There have never been a Kurdish state that we invaded. I don't like seperatist at all but invasion of a whole country and submitting it's citizens is a different issue.

Kurds and East Turkistan is a different issue. There have never been a Kurdish state that we invaded. I don't like seperatist at all but invasion of a whole country and submitting it's citizens is a different issue.

No it it isn't kurds have been fighting for independence for 30 years in fact the sevres treaty would have given them their own homeland. East Turkistan was a puppet state created with the aid of the Soviet Union, they were defeated by the Republic of China's Muslim army.

I don't like seperatist at all but invasion of a whole country and submitting it's citizens is a different issue.

You don't like separatists when it's against your country hence the hypocrisy, funny Kurds seem to feel the way you describe it, Most Uighurs want to stay with China the rather than join religious radical ETIM separatists. By 2020 the problem will be gone due to demographic and economic changes.

No it it isn't kurds have been fighting for independence for 30 years in fact the sevres treaty would have given them their own homeland. East Turkistan was a puppet state created with the aid of the Soviet Union, they were defeated by the Republic of China's Muslim army.

You don't like separatist when it's against your country hence the hypocrisy, the Kurds seem to feel the way as you describe it, Most Uighurs want to stay with China the rather than religious radical ETIM separatists. By 2020 the problem will be gone due to demographic and economic changes.

Bro are you a Hui or a Uighur Chinese ? :unsure:

Hui, but were getting off topic now.

No what I meant was that has there been an initiative on part of the Chinese Government to maybe bring in Hui Muslim Scholars like your namesake to help de-radicalize some of the Uighur who would do acts of terrorism in the name of Islam such as members of the East-Turkistan Islamic Movement ?

I mean here in Pakistan in addition to fighting the TTP we've also opened de-radicalization centers where brain-washed youth - especially would-be suicide bombers - are brought & de-radizalized in addition to de-radicalizing former TTP fighters & then easing them back into the society !

No what I meant was that has there been an initiative on part of the Chinese Government to maybe bring in Hui Muslim Scholars like your namesake to help de-radicalize some of the Uighur who would do acts of terrorism in the name of Islam such as members of the East-Turkistan Islamic Movement ?

I mean here in Pakistan in addition to fighting the TTP we've also opened de-radicalization centers where brain-washed youth - especially would-be suicide bombers - are brought & de-radizalized in addition to de-radicalizing former TTP fighters & then easing them back into the society !

There are already Uighur Imams doing that, a couple months back one imam was killed by radicals. Uighurs also fall into radicalism because of poverty which is why I mentioned by 2020 terrorism in Xinjiang will be gone as it will be developed, Southern Xinjiang is where most terror happens it's undeveloped.

There are already Uighur Imams doing that, a couple months back one imam was killed by radicals. Uighurs also fall into radicalism because of poverty which is why I mentioned by 2020 terrorism in Xinjiang will be gone as it will be developed, Southern Xinjiang is where most terror happens it's undeveloped.

I'm glad to hear that ! :)

Do you think a Joint-Sino-Pak Border Patrol arrangement or something could be explored as an option to prevent any Terrorists who might enter China from Afghanistan via Pakistan or from Pakistan's Bordering Areas with Afghanistan ?

I'm glad to hear that ! :)

Do you think a Joint-Sino-Pak Border Patrol arrangement or something could be explored as an option to prevent any Terrorists who might enter China from Afghanistan via Pakistan or from Pakistan's Bordering Areas with Afghanistan ?

Borders need to be more secure, also my opinion it would be better if the US stayed in Afghanistan until 2024. The radicalism threat comes from Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom