What's new

Temples, shops of Hindus attacked at Hathazari, Bangladesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the pakistani and bangladeshi muslims remind indians of the gujarat riots and babri mosque incident whenever asked to introspect and look at the misery of their minorities.At the time of independence there were 20-25% hindus in pakistan(including bangladesh).now the combined hindu population of bangladesh and pakistan is 5-6%.So where have those 20% hindus gone.There can be only two reasons for this.1.Either the Pakistani and bangla muslims multiply at enormous rates and have outbred the hindus.or 2. hindus have been massacred badly.
I leave it to my pak and bd counterparts to choose between the two.

Whereas in india muslim population has increased from 9% in 1947 to 14% in 2011.So you can see the difference.

Can any Bangladeshi tell me the social standing of Bangladeshi Hindus?

we have never declared war on our neighbours we have always promoted the concept of good neighbourhood and peaceful coexistance with them only to be stabbed on the back it's our neighbours who are needed to be thaught a lesson of peaceful coexistance

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

we have never invaded our neighbours we have always promoted the concept of good neighbourhood and peaceful coexistance with them only to be stabbed on the back it's our neighbours who are needed to be thaught a lesson of peaceful coexistance

don't lie, dear - the "forward policy" was an invasion, plain and simple

It was an isolated incident. As usual in BD case, no one seriously hurt much less killed.

Thanks to the OP the world learned that how these events don't incite the murderous zeal of the population as in the case of the majority population in a neighbouring nation. It is evident in the posters from the same nation,

Example :

Separate state for hindus craved out of bangladesh is needed.

According to this Einstein, a local incident requires international response. How fast this guy goes from local to apocalyptic.

One wonders why these slaughters disguised as riots only happen in that nation in this region ?

P.S This poster in not the anomaly in this Forum, he is the norm.

All the pakistani and bangladeshi muslims remind indians of the gujarat riots and babri mosque incident whenever asked to introspect and look at the misery of their minorities.At the time of independence there were 20-25% hindus in pakistan(including bangladesh).now the combined hindu population of bangladesh and pakistan is 5-6%.So where have those 20% hindus gone.There can be only two reasons for this.1.Either the Pakistani and bangla muslims multiply at enormous rates and have outbred the hindus.or 2. hindus have been massacred badly.
I leave it to my pak and bd counterparts to choose between the two.

Whereas in india muslim population has increased from 9% in 1947 to 14% in 2011.So you can see the difference.

Dear God where did you get your education from?
You should demand your money back.
There was a little known thing called partition where both communities moved to either side of the border, this mass migration can account for the large discrepancies you pointed out. And since you didn't know about partition, I should also point out that there were indeed mass killings on both sides. It was really a dark time in history for both communities.

There was a little known thing called partition where both communities moved to either side of the border, this mass migration can account for the large discrepancies you pointed out. And since you didn't know about partition, I should also point out that there were indeed mass killings on both sides. It was really a dark time in history for both communities.

Well, if you knew your country's history ..you would have know that according 1951 census Hindus constituted 22% of united Pakistani population and 28% of East Pakistani population by 1998 these numbers were reduced to 1.7% for Pakistan and 9.6% for Bangladesh.

What do you think happened?

You are too early to ask me my money bak from my institution.The hindu population of pakistan in 1951,4 years after partition,was 17-18%. now it is 1%.Now tell me how the hindu population dipped so drastically. So your excuse of migration by communities is absurd.Try to understand the reality.Sorry that you had to be explained in detail.Get a life mate.:wave:

Well, if you knew your country's history ..you would have know that according 1951 census Hindus constituted 22% of united Pakistani population and 28% of East Pakistani population by 1998 these numbers were reduced to 1.7% for Pakistan and 9.6% for Bangladesh.

What do you think happened?

In the census after the Partition exodus, in 1951, the Hindu population had already fallen to 22 per cent and this again fell to 18.5 per cent by the 1961 census. 'During the Bangladesh Liberation War of 1971, Hindus in particular bore the brunt of the Pakistan army's onslaught, leading to more migration,' a Bangladesh government official said . 'Though many returned after the formation of Bangladesh, the 1974 census showed that the population had fallen to 13.5 per cent, mostly because of steady emigration to Burma and India.

Rabindranath Trivedi, president of the Human Rights Congress for Bangladesh Minorities, has a different take altogether. According to Trivedi, the census was deliberately undercounting Hindus in Bangladesh, who, by his estimate, constitute about 15 per cent of the population even today. 'The government does this on purpose to deflect the charge of large scale Hindu migration due to state oppression,' he said.
Hindu Population Declining in Bangladesh - Hindu Press International - Blogs\News - Hinduism Today Magazine

Bangladeshis call Hindu traitors on this forum and attack them and their temples on BD streets.. Clearly shows - Intolerance has set strong foot holds in the minds of BD Muslims. All hail the preachers..

Bangladesh should be Partitioned by the Indian Army.

JKZPB.jpg

Bangladeshis call Hindu traitors on this forum and attack them and their temples on BD streets.. Clearly shows - Intolerance has set strong foot holds in the minds of BD Muslims. All hail the preachers of Islam..

So, you heroes going to free your brethren or something? :pop:

No, we will just help them if needed :D.. They got the capability to kick the hell out of religious bigots...

Btw, don't you guys call BD hindus as traitors.. I have seen it myself on numerous occasions here and other forums.. Why do you hate them so much?? Just because those bangla speakers follow a different way of life and don't agree with your way of life..

If only we didn't have this slave cowardly regime..:coffee:.

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

Wow! Hindus broke our Masjid yet Hindus has not been butchered across the country. But, they call us fundamentalist. Great.

There's a simple solution to this: whatever Buddhists and Hindus are surviving in your country, we should have a population swap with you lot. Both will be in peace after that. You can have your ummah brothers there (most of who had anyway illegally migrated here), and we can ensure that dharmic faith bengalis are safe enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom