What's new

Temples, shops of Hindus attacked at Hathazari, Bangladesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIHAR AND UTTAR PRADESH WILL NEVER BE PART OF PAKISTAN.. what r u talking about? Bihar and U.P. can stay with India.. we don't want those states...!
Well, you guys seem to loove altaf bhai.
Bangladeshis dont like biharis, else they have bigger claim on bihar than you, due to geographical proximity.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

You forgot to mention Goa to Portugal, Uttaranchal & HP to Nepal.
Portugese are bankrupt. They will love to get back goa.

Voldemort never said about Babri, but you said about it. You know you are trolling.

lol?

I agree with you Bro. It is time to teach Indians some humility and redraw the Indian map and right size the indian topography. Between China, Pakistan and Bangladesh it can be arranged that Assam/West Bengal is annexed to Bangladesh. China gets the Arunchal Pradesh and Pakistan can annex Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar ( Punjabi/Urdu speaking areas ). East Punjab can be Khalistan and Kashmiris get their own country.

Bangladesh never officially claimed Assam or West Bengal. Military of Bangladesh is not India centric.

I don't know where you guys get such crap from.

Well, you guys seem to loove altaf bhai.
Bangladeshis dont like biharis, else they have bigger claim on bihar than you, due to geographical proximity.

I will attempt suicide if Bihar and U.P. becomes part of Pakistan.. [East]Punjab, Haryana, and Kashmir are OK with me... as we share a lot with them... but Bihar and U.P.... no no no!! India can have them! :D We don't want north east, central or south indians joining us...

I will attempt suicide if Bihar and U.P. becomes part of Pakistan.. [East]Punjab, Haryana, and Kashmir are OK with me... as we share a lot with them... but Bihar and U.P.... no no no!! India can have them! :D We don't want north east, central or south indians joining us...

And Jalendhar as well :smitten:

Fact is BD needs to behave itself. If we want they will all be thrown into the Bay of Bengal.

Talk to your PM not to appease Bangladesh so much. And do not say silly things. Our Talibans are waiting for India to initiate an act of aggression. It will be a heyday for them.

^^ Don''t worry because your taliban will also swimming in bay of bengal since bangladesh have no mountain Cave where your taliban can hide.

^^ Don''t worry because your taliban will also swimming in bay of bengal since bangladesh have no mountain Cave where your taliban can hide.

Come on!! You guys do not have the stomach for fights. Think how those six fanatics kicked all the Indians into the Indian Ocean when they killed 160 in Bombay. Indians are no match for these die hard fanatics. So, do not bet on this and do not play games with their sentiments.

Come on!! You guys do not have the stomach for fights. Think how those six fanatics kicked all the Indians into the Indian Ocean when they killed 160 in Bombay. Indians are no match for these die hard fanatics. So, do not bet on this and do not play games with their sentiments.

I thought that they were 10 in number. BTW. We killed more bangladeshi than 160 In our border And what did by bangladesh?

Why someone wants to commit suicide after gaining lands?? !! Screw dhila !

He meant anti-indian elements in Bangladesh wants india to act as aggressor against Bangladesh! Public sentiment then will help them to get rid of Pro india element. To be Honest i also want india to attack us!

Why someone wants to commit suicide after gaining lands?? !! Screw dhila !

Are you talking to me? If yes... we are not just gaining lands.. along with the so called "lands", we will also get millions of biharis and u.p.s as a "gift".. we don't want them in Pakistan..

Bangladesh is an extended province of India.

UN shall take notice for Indians shooting at cow traders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom