What's new

Temples, shops of Hindus attacked at Hathazari, Bangladesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a minor issue because they attacked an Hindu temple.. It was a minor issue when Pakistani army destroyed the Kali temple... If the same was done by some Hindus in some mosque, all the hell would have broken lose..

It's a minor issue because they attacked an Hindu temple.. It was a minor issue when Pakistani army destroyed the Kali temple... What if the same was done by some Hindus in some mosque...

the entire ummah would have burst out claiming hidus are supreme enemy of islam

Really?

Did the Saudis say anything to you over the Babri Mosque drama? :pop:
We are amoung the largest consumer of saudi so they didn't do much but still they said a lot about that incident even though
it was our internal matter nothing to do with them by the who cares what saudi says by ummah i was refering to alq tlbn and others

We are amoung the largest consumer of saudi so they didn't do much but still they said a lot about that incident even though
it was our internal matter nothing to do with them by the who cares what saudi says by ummah i was refering to alq tlbn and others

AQ and Taliban are not Islam.

In the end, it's India's internal matter.

i hope BD attacks india because if they do they will end up losing their country and then we no longer have only chickens neck to reach NE it will be entire BD

that chicken neck - india will be beheaded first before it gets a chance to make a move on bangladesh, and then the latter will gain new, more benign neighbors, and everyone will live happily ever after, even indians (trust me, you guys will, after your neighbors disarm you and point you to the righteous path of peaceful coexistence with your neighbors)

that chicken neck - india will be beheaded first before it gets a chance to make a move on bangladesh, and then the latter will gain new, more benign neighbors, and everyone will live happily ever after, even indians (trust me, you guys will, after your neighbors disarm you and point you to the righteous path of peaceful coexistence with your neighbors)

Cool story bro:lol:

nothing surprising... intolerant society.... sad.

OK LET ME EXPLAIN. THIS WAS MOB TO MOB CLASH. NO JAMAT OR SHIBIR WAS INVOLVED. ITS LIKE BLAMING HIZBT TAHRIR FOR COUP. BD NEWS QUOTED AN AWAMI POLITICIAN. SO NO NEED TO BELIEVE. POINT NUMBER 2. IT WAS NAMAJ TIME, SO SOMEONE TOLD TO KEEP THEM QUIET FOLLOWED BY A HEATED DEBATE. THERE WAS NO MANDIR THERE. ONLY MOSQUE AND HINDU PROCESSION. SOMEONE THREW BRICKS TO THE MOSQUE FROM HINDU MOB... THEN IN FRIDAY PRAYER TIME MORE MUSLIM MEN GATHERED, BLOCKED THE ROAD AND ANGRY MUSLIMS VANDALIZED MANDIRS.

THIS IS BANGLADESH, THIS IS WHY NO INJURY OR DEATH! WE DON'T KILL PEOPLE AND WE DONT HAVE MODI. STFU

Few bangladeshis claim they will unite wb into bd and create greater bengal but forget about hindu majority wb considering religious presecution in bangladesh they should first protect their hindu minority and work for betterment of them first they achieved that then they should care about wb

Erm...soory but we aren't exactly the US of A. Bangladesh armed forces aren't India-centric.

Although the 'chicken neck' sounds juicy. I wonder why we never got it? :confused:

Few bangladeshis claim they will unite wb into bd and create greater bengal but forget about hindu majority wb considering religious presecution in bangladesh they should first protect their hindu minority and work for betterment of them first they achieved that then they should care about wb

Do us a favor. Shoot those bastards when you see them :D

if indo-china war ever happens in future this will be the most possible scenario. BD will get a new neighbour. Bodoland .

Reactions: zip
we have never declared war on our neighbours we have always promoted the concept of good neighbourhood and peaceful coexistance with them only to be stabbed on the back it's our neighbours who are needed to be thaught a lesson of peaceful coexistance

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

we have never invaded our neighbours we have always promoted the concept of good neighbourhood and peaceful coexistance with them only to be stabbed on the back it's our neighbours who are needed to be thaught a lesson of peaceful coexistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom