What's new

Temples, shops of Hindus attacked at Hathazari, Bangladesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a simple solution to this: whatever Buddhists and Hindus are surviving in your country, we should have a population swap with you lot. Both will be in peace after that. You can have your ummah brothers there (most of who had anyway illegally migrated here), and we can ensure that dharmic faith bengalis are safe enough.

I don't know about Muslims in India but I think our Hindus will out ward reject your proposal. At least Bd Hindus doesn't have to worry about discrimination based on caste system.

You can ask Bangladeshi member Avishek.

I don't know about Muslims in India but I think our Hindus will out ward reject your proposal. At least Bd Hindus doesn't have to worry about discrimination based on caste system.
what the hell was caste system i have never heard any of such thing in india while the issue keeps coming on pdf on daily basis our neighbours have more knowledge of caste system then we ourself do

I agree with you Bro. It is time to teach Indians some humility and redraw the Indian map and right size the indian topography. Between China, Pakistan and Bangladesh it can be arranged that Assam/West Bengal is annexed to Bangladesh. China gets the Arunchal Pradesh and Pakistan can annex Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar ( Punjabi/Urdu speaking areas ). East Punjab can be Khalistan and Kashmiris get their own country.

that chicken neck - india will be beheaded first before it gets a chance to make a move on bangladesh, and then the latter will gain new, more benign neighbors, and everyone will live happily ever after, even indians (trust me, you guys will, after your neighbors disarm you and point you to the righteous path of peaceful coexistence with your neighbors)

Gentlemen it sounds like a plan. We do need to get General Hong Wu on board. He can't wait to get the ball rolling !!! :cheesy:

Well, if you knew your country's history ..you would have know that according 1951 census Hindus constituted 22% of united Pakistani population and 28% of East Pakistani population by 1998 these numbers were reduced to 1.7% for Pakistan and 9.6% for Bangladesh.

What do you think happened?

This is such a lie... and this is one of those lies which really irritates me... I can't speak for the Hindu population of Bangladesh... but in Pakistan, the Hindu population has more or less remained stable. Pakistan ended up with those muslim majority states where muslim population was more than 80% and even after that many Hindus and Sikhs left for India during partition.. then how come you are claiming that Hindu population in present day Pakistan was at 22%? lie lie lie!

Majority of Pakistani Hindus are Sindhi Hindus who didn't leave for India as Sindh wasn't broken down into two parts and therefore wasn't effected that much by communal riots.... I am not denying that Hindus of Pakistan face some discrimination, but I don't think there were any mass conversions or murders of Pakistani Hindus.. if that was the case, then your own fellow Western Media would be the first one to report this juicy story against muslims...

Also.. as I mentioned before... for me racial and ethnic ties are more important than religion... I will never ever kill or convert Pashtun Hindu, Kashmiri Pandit or Punjabi Hindu or Sikh... they are OUR people... on the other hand I don't care about what goes on in India... as many Muslims of India are patriotic people.. so it is not our concern what happens to them in India...

He meant anti-indian elements in Bangladesh wants india to act as aggressor against Bangladesh! Public sentiment then will help them to get rid of Pro india element. To be Honest i also want india to attack us!

India is not a brave tiger, so it will not attack BD directly. India knows the consequence. Rather, India follows its Chanakya policy of smiling at BD. It is like a crooked snake, it comes from behind with the help of AL gaddars.

Bangladesh is an extended province of India.

UN shall take notice for Indians shooting at cow traders.

Bangladesh did not want to remain a Province in Pakistan. Neither it will ever be an extension of India. Rather, BD is inside the belly of India with the potentiality to break that country, if not today then tomorrow.

This is such a lie... and this is one of those lies which really irritates me... I can't speak for the Hindu population of Bangladesh... but in Pakistan, the Hindu population has more or less remained stable. Pakistan ended up with those muslim majority states where muslim population was more than 80% and even after that many Hindus and Sikhs left for India during partition.. then how come you are claiming that Hindu population in present day Pakistan was at 22%? lie lie lie!

Majority of Pakistani Hindus are Sindhi Hindus who didn't leave for India as Sindh wasn't broken down into two parts and therefore wasn't effected that much by communal riots.... I am not denying that Hindus of Pakistan face some discrimination, but I don't think there were any mass conversions or murders of Pakistani Hindus.. if that was the case, then your own fellow Western Media would be the first one to report this juicy story against muslims...

Also.. as I mentioned before... for me racial and ethnic ties are more important than religion... I will never ever kill or convert Pashtun Hindu, Kashmiri Pandit or Punjabi Hindu or Sikh... they are OUR people... on the other hand I don't care about what goes on in India... as many Muslims of India are patriotic people.. so it is not our concern what happens to them in India...

Census are done by Pakistani govt and not me..you can check the figures!!

1951 census ..Hindus were 22% of Pakistani population.

1998 census... Hindus were 1.8% of Pakistani population.

And the latest 2008 census Hindus are 1.3% of Pakistani population.

Can any Bangladeshi tell me the social standing of Bangladeshi Hindus?

Look, you guys have a total misperception about the social status of Hindus in Bangladesh. In short, comparing to the number of population, their number highly educated elites are much high. One can see many highly qualified Hindus working in the Police department, agriculture sector, engineering firms, school/college/university teachers, and all the govt sectors. There is no bar against or there is any quota for Hindus in the govt services. Hindus never demanded a quota, because their employment percentage in govt services is much higher than their percentage of population.

Hindus are not persecuated by the Mullahs. They perform Puja in all the district towns including also Dhaka in such a gogeous way as if they live in west Bengal. People do not have to worry about their treatment by the majority muslims. However, problem may arise due to AL policy of secularism. It will make people believe that India is behind this ill-effort, which is rather true.

Posting pictures of women from the region has no links whatsoever with the topic.

Also - all of you grow up. people are beautiful in their own way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom