What's new

Temples, shops of Hindus attacked at Hathazari, Bangladesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a minor issue because they attacked an Hindu temple.. It was a minor issue when Pakistani army destroyed the Kali temple... If the same was done by some Hindus in some mosque, all the hell would have broken lose..

Actually, it is the other way around... during the attacks on Mumbai Hotel.. there was a whole rukus created all over the world.. with people calling it "Indian 9/11"... However, the Gujarat Riots remained unnoticed... Even on CNN, they just showed it just as a ticker news... None of the Arab, Persian or Turkic Muslim countries said anything about it or condemned it...

You are wrong. Student leaders do not need a job because they are patronized by political parties and get government tenders for various public works. They have a very healthy social life and many girl friends because they have access to easy money.

Student Leaders are usually one of the most sound guys in college, however the motley crew of others who make bulk of student organisations do fit the description - No job, no life, no girl.

found this photo on Facebook! :confused: ...

422270_304144249635395_100001194670436_755375_1899544500_n.jpg

What does it say?

found this photo on Facebook! :confused: ...

422270_304144249635395_100001194670436_755375_1899544500_n.jpg

Thanks for bringing the real incident forward.

Real Reason of Clash in Hathazari:Hindu mob was playing music and dancing during prayer time and they been told to keep away from Mosque. But instead Hindu mob went to attack and damage the mosque. Above picture shows damage to Mosque caused by Hindu mob.

This is growing sign that many Hindus armed with Awami League secular imposition and indian interference feel they own over majority population of Bangladesh and try to look down. In last one year there were at least 4-5 incidents where Hindu teachers made visceral attack on Prophet Mohhamed (PBUH). In one case, offending Hindu teacher had given promotion position under education ministry.

Teacher suspended over prophet remarks

Aug 2, 2011

A Hindu teacher in Muslim-majority Bangladesh has been suspended after allegedly making offensive remarks about the prophet Mohammed that triggered angry protests, an official said on Tuesday.

Madan Mohan Das, a teacher at a government high school, is the second Hindu teacher in two weeks to be removed from his post after alleged remarks about Islam’s prophet triggered street protests in the capital Dhaka.
“Das has been suspended effective from Sunday pending further investigation,” education ministry spokesman Subodh Chandra Dhali said.

Das is accused of making disparaging comments about the prophet’s many wives that were seen as particularly insulting when coming from a Hindu and so prompted major protests by Islamic groups outside Dhaka’s main mosque.

He was initially transferred to a remote school in the country’s north as punishment but ongoing public protests prompted state education authorities to take further action.

In July, English language teacher Shankar Biswas was sacked for making similar remarks at his school in the southern district of Gopalganj.

About 90 percent of Bangladesh’s 142 million people are Muslims, and religious issues often erupt into unrest.

Recent protests have focused on an Islamic pledge that has been removed from the constitution by the secular ruling party.

There were also violent protests in 2006 after a Danish newspaper printed cartoons of the prophet.

In 2009, a local newspaper cartoonist was jailed briefly for hurting religious feelings after a drawing showed a small boy suggesting that all cats should be named Mohammed. – AFP

http://www.bdinn.com/news/teacher-suspended-over-prophet-remarks/

this happened yesterday! I wanted to post it yesterday but later avoided it fearing hindu vs muslim thingy and didn't want to hurt Avishek! But as roy posted we had to make it clear bangladeshi muslims are not extremists.

I hope the Bangladeshi government conducts an inquiry into the matter and reimburses the affectees along with the temple accordingly. I hope that either side realizes that these vandals on both sides (I'm not restricting it to one incident) are in no way reflective of the peaceful and harmonious majority on either side.

this happened yesterday! I wanted to post it yesterday but later avoided it fearing hindu vs muslim thingy and didn't want to hurt Avishek! But as roy posted we had to make it clear bangladeshi muslims are not extremists.

@ For the last 40 years this sort of clash between Hindus and Muslims were very rare. I remember back in 1990 on the "Babri" musque issue little bit clash took places between the Hindus and Muslims in some selected places. But now under whose instigation these things are happening. But I tell you if it happens majority casuality will be from the Hindus side. Bengalee people are basically are brute type. I will request the Hindu leaders not to jump too much on the instigation of Awami Leaque. It is a fact that Bangladesh is a muslim majority country and we are not that secular they way the govt is pleading. We have a record of Hindu-Muslim riot in our country. Moreso, the situation is now ripe due to various anti-Islamic activities of the Govt.

that chicken neck - india will be beheaded first before it gets a chance to make a move on bangladesh, and then the latter will gain new, more benign neighbors, and everyone will live happily ever after, even indians (trust me, you guys will, after your neighbors disarm you and point you to the righteous path of peaceful coexistence with your neighbors)

I agree with you Bro. It is time to teach Indians some humility and redraw the Indian map and right size the indian topography. Between China, Pakistan and Bangladesh it can be arranged that Assam/West Bengal is annexed to Bangladesh. China gets the Arunchal Pradesh and Pakistan can annex Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar ( Punjabi/Urdu speaking areas ). East Punjab can be Khalistan and Kashmiris get their own country.

These things happen everywhere in south asia.
Not condoning the violence, but similar things has happened to minorities in India too.
So we should not overreact.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

I agree with you Bro. It is time to teach Indians some humility and redraw the Indian map and right size the indian topography. Between China, Pakistan and Bangladesh it can be arranged that Assam/West Bengal is annexed to Bangladesh. China gets the Arunchal Pradesh and Pakistan can annex Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar ( Punjabi/Urdu speaking areas ). East Punjab can be Khalistan and Kashmiris get their own country.
Should not sri lanka get tamilnadu and kerala.
And rest of India belongs to great maratha. Lol.

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIHAR AND UTTAR PRADESH WILL NEVER BE PART OF PAKISTAN.. what r u talking about? Bihar and U.P. can stay with India.. we don't want those states...!

You forgot to mention Goa to Portugal, Uttaranchal & HP to Nepal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom