What's new

Tejas, JF-17 among 108 Aircraft confimed to be participating at the Bahrain International Airshow.

Bengaluru: Call it India’s first baby steps towards marking its presence in the multi-billion dollar global military market, but the Ministry of Defence (MoD) has decided to stir up excitement at the Bahrain International Air Show by flaunting the prowess of home-produced fighter jet ‘Tejas’ at the event next month.

And, it’s not just a shot at the international market, but also to showcase the military jet as the best example of the ‘Make in India’ initiative! Two ‘Tejas’ fighter jets will demonstrate their agility and other attributes at BIAS 2016, Sakhir Airbase, commencing on January 21, 2016, the first by any made in India aircraft.

In the run-up to the aerobatics display, IAF pilots have been rehearsing stunning maneuvers over HAL airport in Bengaluru. They would head to Bahrain in January after refueling stops at Jamnagar and Muscat, sources in MoD told Deccan Chronicle.

‘Tejas’ would fly at an air show overseas exactly a year after its entry into the fleet of the Indian Air Force (IAF) in a move described as daring by experts as the jet’s performance would be analyzed by aerospace professionals from across the world.

The fighter jet could make its debut in subsequent air shows at other venues across the world in order to enhance its export potential. The decision comes at a time when defence minister Manohar Parrikar presaged that defence equipment could be exported to countries which cannot afford the most expensive ones.

‘Tejas’, which has completed more than 3,000 sorties, was originally meant to replace MiG 21 fleet of IAF. Technocrats of MoD and HAL would attend the show to answer queries about the cost of these jets.

Now, Tejas all set for air show at Bahrain | Deccan Chronicle

3000 Sorties... Incident free.. That speaks volume of product reliability...

The distance between Jamnagar and Muscat is 1200 KM approx. Does that mean the Range described for Tejas earlier was wrong, hoping it flies without drop tanks.

The distance between Jamnagar and Muscat is 1200 KM approx. Does that mean the Range described for Tejas earlier was wrong, hoping it flies without drop tanks.
Drop tanks my friend...Drop tanks is the keyword here.

Range is always high for tejas is more 1700 km always.

would love to see both birds in sky in the same airshow. though it would be interesting indeed specially for the people thought LCA is more credible than JF. however it is always the sky where birds proves their potential and let see who can see it smartly and chose the bird wisely. it would be more justified if the air crafts are chosen per true capabilities and potentials rather being acquiring as per master's choice or thinking with rival minds. I hope for the best for JF indeed and also at last the wish would come true seeing both birds in the same air show so the analysis could be done fairly of these two A/Cs as per their respective capabilities. way to go team Pakistan. and i hope their wouldn't be any lame excuses at one's part but attitude should be in learning mode. Pakistan Zindabad

so also JF has proven a lot already by participating in different air shows yet battle proven as well however LCA has a long way to go and come closer to the mark where JF already stands. well lets see if makes it to the podium. Pakistan Zindabad

Well,we Put Satellite into Mars in first try when none of you couldn't do it in the first try ! Did we or not? ;)
So who will buy the product of a Country who can put a Satellite to mars or the country which? YEAH THATS RIGHT, ITS US(Bharatis) A country which cannot even manufacture 70cc moped is talking big now.
Now cry all you want.Suicide machines eh Tejas and Dhruv well.let's see how many orders your stolen thunder from China can get. :woot:

24 hours later this comparision post still rules PDF.

Just one honest question to @Irfan Baloch @Horus @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @waz @Manticore @mods

Does the moderation system works only for Pakistanis? Or the rules are same for everyone? I got warned by @Irfan Baloch because I was retaliating Indian member's comparion. I agree with the decision and accept that i should not have retaliated but reported. But now after reporting this post no outcome? What happened here?

Well,we Put Satellite into Mars in first try when none of you couldn't do it in the first try ! Did we or not? ;)
So who will buy the product of a Country who can put a Satellite to mars or the country which? YEAH THATS RIGHT, ITS US(Bharatis) A country which cannot even manufacture 70cc moped is talking big now.
Now cry all you want.Suicide machines eh Tejas and Dhruv well.let's see how many orders your stolen thunder from China can get. :woot:
Dear Sir we are not only manufacturing motor cycles but also in position to export, engines and many other parts being build in Pakistan since decades. Just google it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom