What's new

Tejas, JF-17 among 108 Aircraft confimed to be participating at the Bahrain International Airshow.

Can BIA administration also stop Teja from display performance, for the safety of event? It's not operational and its first time DRDO going to take this aircraft outside Indian airspace.

f9d031e5ece3cef14379307bdb0293e61225f697833f4223c093a18c6a0d066a.jpg

LOL ... i really enjoy Indian bullsh!t here, coz as far as i knew, Indian Airforce now has imported 'Made in Russia' aricrafts more than PLAAF, it means ur India bought many 'crap' Russian jet engines on ur fighters like IAF's Mig29,Mig23,Mig27,Su30mki,Mig25,Mig21 etc.

India can buy fighter jet from USA, france, UK, Sweeden, Russia, but the same could not be said for the chiese.
Of your list Mig 25, Mig 23 have been long retired. Mig 27UPG will be in 2018, and Mig 21 bison from 2018 onwards.
Now don't make me laugh, because your whole airforce fleet is Russia, and Soviet plane way it Su-27, Su-30Mk, J-7, J11, J12, J15,J16, Tu-22, IL-78, tankers, SAM, etc. ad latest order of Su-35 And till your engine gets mature, you can only use Russian engine only, because no one is going to give you engine.

U think Amercian GE engine is more reliability ?! Google F-16 crash, the 30-year fighter has many crash records on interent, more crash than JF-17 ... just yesterday a Indonesia T-50 jet trainer (Korea export) with single GE engine crashed and killed two pilots, i just say the American didn't give u any promise that their GE engine won't kill ur pilots. U just make me laught !
12375240_1017642004924910_8233250795416965917_o-jpg.280674

First learn the speeling of laugh ! American GE engine is not more reliable, but with more MTOU. And with the crash news, how quickly, did you predict, it was due to engine. Did you hear what is yellow journalist.

LOL ... as far as i knew, the Israel Barak-8 max 90km range, the CM-400 250km range and China YJ-12 & YJ-18 max 300km range ... Pakistan and China has AWACS, that can target the ship and inform JF-17 launch supersonic missile beyond Barak-8 fire range ... anyways I didn't see any photo Barak-8 on Indian ship, so u can wait another years. If u r fool enough to send A.C to China, i think China should deal with our target by DF-21D or DF-26 before use to U.S. (here i doesn't mention China Su-30mkk and Su-30mk2 Indian knew they r good anti-ship platform)
wiki: Barak-8 missile

Barak -8 range is going to increase by 120 KM, and it could defeat, not only fighter plane but supersonic, sea skimming cruise missile like Brahmos, and for CM400 AKG who is hypersonic in only terminal phase aka 20 km near the target, its flight profile is subsonic, and for that only A2A missile from helicopter or MIG-29K is more than enough. And for you consuption 250 is the advertised max range, fired from high altitude, from high speed platform, fllying in hi profile, when you fire in lo lo lo profile what would be the range - 30 -50 KM. And if talking about Pakistani AWACS, they have SAAB 2000 better than chinese, but meant for PAF, not for the naval survellance. Regarding YJ-12, and YJ-18 only god and chinese army knows, not a common chinese whether it is a chinese or Ukrainian KH-55 Krosun with tag Made in China.

anti-ship missile carried by China JH-7A and H-6K
2df5e0fe9925bc319556e4395cdf8db1cb13700c-jpg.281025

519_8766_6732765197d64ff-jpg.281026

153048fvy4ska6cgrxsyke-jpg.281029

20130509163417603837-jpg.281032

2006321953234-jpg.281034

What should I do with these Picture.

Like before, when the JF-17 was flown all the way to UK, then to China, Turkey, Dubai and lately to Paris, it will again fly out to Bahrain with a possible stop over in Oman, how do Indians tend to take their Tejas out there, do they have the confidence to fly the thousand mile journey or would it be transported, for which the wings may have to be removed.
Jammie Bhaiya India have many options, and resources much more than Pakistan, leave that for indians.

O2B9O4M.jpg
JxOwXWU.jpg

thrust to wt ratio 1.09 in latest interview
At what altitude, what weapon and fuel load, and at what speed.
You know there are many parameters in that.

Well its been decades as feels like it still hasn't had its first flight. But yea, Gripen and Tejas share a common history. The gripen is brilliant design. Its a gun, and shoots perfectly. Open architecture and all. The difference between Tejas and Gripen will be in armament. The gripen is limited by European or American weapon systems, while the Tejas and Hal have access to some of the best Russian armament that not even avail to foreign nations like China. The R-77 operated by India and China are not the same.
Wrong, the difference between Grippen and Tejas is that Grippen is designed for the Swedish airforce requirement, and Tejas for the requirement of IAF. LCA MK-2 when ready could give a great option in international market with multiple source of MMR and weapon package, depending on countries choice, requirement and money.

interesting

Well india media will give lot of coverage to Tejas.So beware even if some country official stare at tejas,they will mark them interested.

expects bombardment of threads in pdf
Like Srilanka, Serbia, Argentina, Nigeria, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt.

Like before, when the JF-17 was flown all the way to UK, then to China, Turkey, Dubai and lately to Paris, it will again fly out to Bahrain with a possible stop over in Oman, how do Indians tend to take their Tejas out there, do they have the confidence to fly the thousand mile journey or would it be transported, for which the wings may have to be removed.

Will have one stop over at a gulf country, mostly Oman or UAE.

PAF please park your JFs miles away from TEJAS flight plans

I believe the issue with JF-17 was that it didn't have enough time to familiarise and practice over the Farnborough circuit.
As for the rest, I'm sure they invite you or you participate after all the cookies have been cleared.
I think it was some sort of insurance issue due to late signup for attendance.

India can buy fighter jet from USA, france, UK, Sweeden, Russia, but the same could not be said for the chiese.
Of your list Mig 25, Mig 23 have been long retired. Mig 27UPG will be in 2018, and Mig 21 bison from 2018 onwards.
Now don't make me laugh, because your whole airforce fleet is Russia, and Soviet plane way it Su-27, Su-30Mk, J-7, J11, J12, J15,J16, Tu-22, IL-78, tankers, SAM, etc. ad latest order of Su-35 And till your engine gets mature, you can only use Russian engine only, because no one is going to give you engine.
Very true. Maybe it is a blessing in disguise. It just forces Chinese to develop their own.

this is didn't say LAC static or flying hoped to see JF17 and tejas in same air show showing some good performance.

Thats a graceful defeat? No more CM400 super China missile talk? No more Df-31s?
Come on, China superpowa! China Strong. What happened China? :what:

BTW, 10 years, ago, Chinese and Paksitanis laughed at the Arjun project. Turns out it may not have reached the numbers we'd like to see, but its a more complicated machine than any tank China or Pakistan can/has put together.
Good bye

What Indian answer to this beast. Type 99 Main Battle tank

Type 99 Main Battle Tank | Military-Today.com

Now buyers have one more choice of a/c. Competition need to try harder pitch for sale like price cut /freebies. This will eat the profit of joint fighter program. Nicely played Mr Parrikar.

You not provided any pic, not any video, just statement. And now you expecting me to believe?
What you believe or not is up to your discretion and none of my concern.

Nope bro, watch the program of Pakistanis jurnos.
Perhaps the appearance of these WMD-7 pods at airshows, as part of the same package that includes the JF-17, has missed your eye?

Yes it is, GPS is general term, Global Positioning Satellites/System. And NAVSTAR is not reconnaissance SAT, that used for IMINT. This was very childish argument.
That wasn't the point I was trying to illustrate.

Because there is none.
Once again, an absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Please also prove this.
Otherwise I assume the LCA was deployed on 4 Jan 2001.
Did you not notice the picture that was posted?
jf-17_thunder_sd-10_bvr_c-802_anti_shipping_missile_load.jpg

Well if China so great and the CM-400 is so great, than why the pho phuck would you build anti ship ballistic missiles!
If the Su-30MKI is so great, why buy Rafales? Do you see the fault in that line of thought?

Fact, Brahmos superior to CM-400 and many other missiles. Get use to it.
Whenever somebody validates an argument with "fact", it's better to believe otherwise.

Last edited:
Wrong, the difference between Grippen and Tejas is that Grippen is designed for the Swedish airforce requirement, and Tejas for the requirement of IAF. LCA MK-2 when ready could give a great option in international market with multiple source of MMR and weapon package, depending on countries choice, requirement and money.

Source: Tejas, JF-17 among 108 Aircraft confimed to be participating at the Bahrain International Airshow. | Page 19
Yea, your making a small difference. Both aircraft were designed to do the same role. Go through its, history and you'll see the BAE footprint.
What Indian answer to this beast. Type 99 Main Battle tank

Type 99 Main Battle Tank | Military-Today.com

Source: Tejas, JF-17 among 108 Aircraft confimed to be participating at the Bahrain International Airshow. | Page 19[/QUOTE
off topic.
Now buyers have one more choice of a/c. Competition need to try harder pitch for sale like price cut /freebies. This will eat the profit of joint fighter program. Nicely played Mr Parrikar.

Source: Tejas, JF-17 among 108 Aircraft confimed to be participating at the Bahrain International Airshow. | Page 19
Foreign exports will only be met after the initial 100 orders. I suspect its the same market as Gripen because as of now the F-404 has American strings, not to mention the Israeli radar. Would a self respecting Muslim country buy Jew-maal?

If the Su-30MKI is so great, why buy Rafales? Do you see the fault in that line of thought?

You should really try not spin my worlds out of context when proving a point. Cm-400 on JF-17 exp with 2 missiles or 4 tons. Heck, thats not a lot of strike range. Makes sense to have 1 ton missiles and 2 tons of ext. fuel.
Whenever somebody validates an argument with "fact", it's better to believe otherwise.

agh. not agian. Not a thread for it and already proved the Brahmos is Oniks through and through. Maybe decade old tech but rev, in its way.
And again. It was about FC-1 armed with CM-400. Not a good idea, CM-400 armed on the PC-3 orions, yea that makes sense. Lets see if the do that.

Well,we Put Satellite into Mars in first try when none of you bishes couldn't do it in the first try ! Did we or not? Bishes? ;)
So who will buy the product of a Country who can put a Satellite to mars which it never undertook and make it successful in one go? YEAH THATS RIGHT, ITS US(Bharatis)
Now cry all you want.Suicide machines eh Tejas and Dhruv well.let's see how many orders your stolen thunder from China can get. :woot:

@Irfan Baloch @waz @Horus

@Irfan Baloch

Is this "bish" not comparing now? And then when I retaliate I get warnings?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom