What's new

Tejas, JF-17 among 108 Aircraft confimed to be participating at the Bahrain International Airshow.

LOL ... i really enjoy Indian bullsh!t here, coz as far as i knew, Indian Airforce now has imported 'Made in Russia' aricrafts more than PLAAF, it means ur India bought many 'crap' Russian jet engines on ur fighters like IAF's Mig29,Mig23,Mig27,Su30mki,Mig25,Mig21 etc.

U think Amercian GE engine is more reliability ?! Google F-16 crash, the 30-year fighter has many crash records on interent, more crash than JF-17 ... just yesterday a Indonesia T-50 jet trainer (Korea export) with single GE engine crashed and killed two pilots, i just say the American didn't give u any promise that their GE engine won't kill ur pilots. U just make me laught !

Source: Tejas, JF-17 among 108 Aircraft confimed to be participating at the Bahrain International Airshow. | Page 18
Actually yes. The USSR and India are close. But in all, the PLAAF bought 200 odd Su-27s, with out lic prod. and then came the J-11 and so forth and yet the Indians got their MKI right from the first batch. Having 500 flankers is not cheap regardless of where you got them. And most of that is Russian.
And yes, the GE f404 series is a lot more reliable than Al-41 or RD-33 series. Its a fact. Hence when the J-10 or super seven was conceived, it had an american engine. That changed during the military embargos in the 90's.
So what Chinese bullsh!te you believe in?
You think the India is big Russian market? Sorry to tell you but the Russians have sold everything but the best to China that too with out a proper bid.
So if you have point China strong, make it. Cause you pho fuk lies.
LOL ... as far as i knew, the Israel Barak-8 max 90km range, the CM-400 250km range and China YJ-12 & YJ-18 max 300km range ... Pakistan and China has AWACS, that can target the ship and inform JF-17 launch supersonic missile beyond Barak-8 fire range ... anyways I didn't see any photo Barak-8 on Indian ship, so u can wait another years. If u r fool enough to send A.C to China, i think China should deal with our target by DF-21D or DF-26 before use to U.S.
wiki: Barak-8 missile

Source: Tejas, JF-17 among 108 Aircraft confimed to be participating at the Bahrain International Airshow. | Page 18
Well i don't see stockpiles of CM-400s either at PAF airbases. So you full of crap as usual because you don't even know the argument. And the Barak 8 would take what another 2 months before operation service.
If u r fool enough to send A.C to China, i think China should deal with our target by DF-21D or DF-26 before use to U.S.
Are you retarded? What does this have anything to with the subject? You drunk or stupid. Could be both because you don't seem know what an AC is.
The entire point of you pathetic post was to show how great and powerfull China is.
Well if China so great and the CM-400 is so great, than why the pho phuck would you build anti ship ballistic missiles! better yet, why through your money in DF-10 and other missiles. You have any idea how much China spends on military RnD? Its black hole budget.
Fact, Brahmos superior to CM-400 and many other missiles. Get use to it.
Your fantasy CM-400 missile is useless on the JF-17 and its laugh to think of it.
If you can't accept defeat than i'll take you lack of answers and arguement for an ungraceful defeat.

Like before, when the JF-17 was flown all the way to UK, then to China, Turkey, Dubai and lately to Paris, it will again fly out to Bahrain with a possible stop over in Oman, how do Indians tend to take their Tejas out there, do they have the confidence to fly the thousand mile journey or would it be transported, for which the wings may have to be removed.

List says it all, DRDO will show case LCA Tejas, it means Teja is not operational with IAF lol, its not very encouraging.
IAF only representing Sarang (Dhuruv), AW&C, C-17. I think its pretty stupid to show unfinished, flawed aircraft in international air shows, especially when it is not operational with prime user.

JF-17 is at best a mediocre fighter....even Chinese are not interested in this plane.

I mean, chinese who are renowned for "chinese maal" don't want this fighter/
That alone should tell you about the quality of JF-17.

And the irony is, Pakistanis had zero input in making such a crappy fighter...
The only contribution of Pakistanis in developing Jf-17 is contributing their pilots for testing...:D:D

It most likely was not the technology or avionics that turned the PLAAF away from FC-1 but the payload/range.
The United States Air Force rejected the F-15SE in favor of the F-35. I guess that makes the F-15SE a "mediocre fighter" and speaks volumes about its quality, or lack thereof.

yea, when compared to the F-35, it does fall short.

Like before, when the JF-17 was flown all the way to UK, then to China, Turkey, Dubai and lately to Paris, it will again fly out to Bahrain with a possible stop over in Oman, how do Indians tend to take their Tejas out there, do they have the confidence to fly the thousand mile journey or would it be transported, for which the wings may have to be removed.

I remember during Farnborough air show there were some complexities which forced JF-17 to remain on static display, mainly the issue operational status. Can BIA administration also stop Teja from display performance, for the safety of event? It's not operational and its first time DRDO going to take this aircraft outside Indian airspace.

From a marketing perspective, I don't think this show will serve LCA alot, but It seems to be a token of confidence from the IAF to the LCA ... call it a nod .. that they are ready to have this jet perform in foreign skies .. What would be interesting is how the LCA team does its market positioning ... so we have to watch out for that as well ...

Source: Tejas, JF-17 among 108 Aircraft confimed to be participating at the Bahrain International Airshow. | Page 17
Rightfully said, but Tejas is home in Asia. Its still relevant for sales in Asia. Any country that has the option of Gripen can also afford the Tejas. But the Gripen is filling international orders, while the Tejas is still limited prod.
-Lastly, as we go back and forth on this thread, in a larger picture ... this is great for airforces around the world in general ... as a market that was alot more monopolized ( an oligopoly really) is slowly and steadily getting alot more competitive then it used to be...

Source: Tejas, JF-17 among 108 Aircraft confimed to be participating at the Bahrain International Airshow. | Page 17
ACtually worse than the 60's 70;s etc..
Lets say you want lic prod of Rafale. Well, if you want the M88 engines, you'll need American help. The monopoly on aircraft engines seems to be American and Russian. The Europeans are just using American contractors where possible like engines which something that UK and France use to be good at. But can not afford to be as competitive.

Actually yes. The USSR and India are close. But in all, the PLAAF bought 200 odd Su-27s, with out lic prod. and then came the J-11 and so forth and yet the Indians got their MKI right from the first batch. Having 500 flankers is not cheap regardless of where you got them. And most of that is Russian.
And yes, the GE f404 series is a lot more reliable than Al-41 or RD-33 series. Its a fact. Hence when the J-10 or super seven was conceived, it had an american engine. That changed during the military embargos in the 90's.
So what Chinese bullsh!te you believe in?
You think the India is big Russian market? Sorry to tell you but the Russians have sold everything but the best to China that too with out a proper bid.
So if you have point China strong, make it. Cause you pho fuk lies.

Well i don't see stockpiles of CM-400s either at PAF airbases. So you full of crap as usual because you don't even know the argument. And the Barak 8 would take what another 2 months before operation service.

Are you retarded? What does this have anything to with the subject? You drunk or stupid. Could be both because you don't seem know what an AC is.
The entire point of you pathetic post was to show how great and powerfull China is.
Well if China so great and the CM-400 is so great, than why the pho phuck would you build anti ship ballistic missiles! better yet, why through your money in DF-10 and other missiles. You have any idea how much China spends on military RnD? Its black hole budget.
Fact, Brahmos superior to CM-400 and many other missiles. Get use to it.
Your fantasy CM-400 missile is useless on the JF-17 and its laugh to think of it.
If you can't accept defeat than i'll take you lack of answers and arguement for an ungraceful defeat.
Well i think i should save my time in here, anyways it's the competition between JF-17 and LCA ... i just believe what i see, JF-17 project go ahead of LCA project, it's the truth what i know. And im tired of talking to u, coz when i proving what we have in hands and u just talk a unknown future to me like the unsuccessful LCA project. Good Luck, Indian u really need it.

Well i think i should save my time in here, anyways it's the competition between JF-17 and LCA ... i just believer what i see, JF-17 project go ahead of LCA project, it's the truth what i know. And im tired of talking to u, coz when i proving what we have in hands and u just talk a unknown future to me like the unsuccessful LCA project. Good Luck, Indian u really need it.

Thats a graceful defeat? No more CM400 super China missile talk? No more Df-31s?
Come on, China superpowa! China Strong. What happened China? :what:

BTW, 10 years, ago, Chinese and Paksitanis laughed at the Arjun project. Turns out it may not have reached the numbers we'd like to see, but its a more complicated machine than any tank China or Pakistan can/has put together.
Good bye

I remember during Farnborough air show there were some complexities which forced JF-17 to remain on static display, mainly the issue operational status. Can BIA administration also stop Teja from display performance, for the safety of event? It's not operational and its first time DRDO going to take this aircraft outside Indian airspace.
I believe the issue with JF-17 was that it didn't have enough time to familiarise and practice over the Farnborough circuit.
As for the rest, I'm sure they invite you or you participate after all the cookies have been cleared.

List says it all, DRDO will show case LCA Tejas, it means Teja is not operational with IAF lol, its not very encouraging.
IAF only representing Sarang (Dhuruv), AW&C, C-17. I think its pretty stupid to show unfinished, flawed aircraft in international air shows, especially when it is not operational with prime user.
LCA mk1 have been officially inducted in IAF. For the display in airshow, you don't need to have the FOC rather the flight clearance certificate, and LCA have already shows its air display in India, eve participated in ironfist with dropping bombs and lgb. This is the first time that India will show case its air display in an international place outside India, and may be for the first time, with reference to the test pilot, will show the plane with pressing more flight envelope of agility. As far as the encouragement is concerned, the IAF confirmed order is the factor that matters more, rather than FOC, which is much of certification process. BTW IAF have started training of the pilots on the MK1 LCA.

ADA aka DRDO is the designer of the LCA, should they are the one who are show case LCA Tejas, IAF is the primrary customer along with INAF.

i thought baniya was a rasict word ? correct me if i am wrong.
No Baniya is not a racist term, actually Baniyas are pretty proud people that they are Baniyas & about there businesses. Like Gupta, Agrawal.

Maybe this is not the right thread to describe further.

Incredible comprehension skills....:lol:

So by your logic Bell helicopter is displaying Bell 429,it means that that chopper is not operational ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom