What's new

Tejas is better than MiG, it's the best: Pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be posted in response to OP.
How in heavens name you can compare (plural) Teja to mig-21.... just because, it carries American Engine!!!
Few rides for fun may be fine, but seriously replacing it with mig-21 squadrons!!!!! you can only say such stuff when drunk up to your nose!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
f3954f686389ad0be9666da7b89bab4f75e6cc846191cd209c283c2264e9a623.jpg

Seriously? I mean seriously? It's better than an aircraft that first flew some 60 years ago and that's supposed to be a big deal?

Not trolling I am genuinely surprised...
well brother please tell me u were using F16, mirage rose and cheap chinese copies to MIG21 for the same ammount of time why are u investing in JF17s

well bro things always change for better not worse hope you got the point sir

Thanks for the good words ! We are a long way from selling this fighter to any other country - considering all the bad press it has clocked up over the (30 years its most lucid critics cite).

An impartial "certificate" of tejas's performance would be its sale to a foreign country who would have evaluated plane on performance, price, maintenance, training curve and potency.

Its good that Indian pilots are enjoying their home-grown fighter and it is an important milestone which a home-grown fighter has to cross - but its not the first and only one.

I am sure the Tejas will certainly put other domestic projects on a good thrust of morale boost and quicker testing platforms.

leaving the discussion who is screwed in reality, your reply missed the topic by a mile.
Graphican was kind enough to put some very pragmatic view on the Tejas in his post (which I thanked too). Does every Pakistani flag deserve a bitter rebuttal? I would advise people read his OP again and form their ire or peace.

also its tejas and not teja

teja is the villain character played by paresh rawal in film andaz apna apna.
u must watch that movie to cool down

Actually he is substituting Shuttler.

Dude did i ask you all this? actually, you just confirm what i stated earlier, 'seeking cheap publicity'!

Keep it strictly to Teja vs. mig-21. When you wish to comment on thunder find an appropriate thread.

And why is this cheap publicity?

well brother please tell me u were using F16, mirage rose and cheap chinese copies to MIG21 for the same ammount of time why are u investing in JF17s

well bro things always change for better not worse hope you got the point sir

All I am saying is it like stating the obvious, hardly qualifies to become the title of the article or thread. Its like us starting a thread JF-17 is better than F-7. Whoever came up with the title is captain obvious in my book.

This should be posted in response to OP.
How in heavens name you can compare (plural) Teja to mig-21.... just because, it carries American Engine!!!
Few rides for fun may be fine, but seriously replacing it with mig-21 squadrons!!!!! you can only say such stuff when drunk up to your nose!

You don't know much about this stuff do you?

Cheap publicity manoeuvres .... anyhow, please go ahead and sell it to some corrupt African state.

In real life mig-21 can hunt Teja turkey, as many times you fly both against each other.

It seems that Tejas has hit bull eye.

thing is LCA is still not there radra & wight issuses stll remain

Radar is best it is radom issue and weght issue might have been addressed as well. It has a ferry range of 850 KM and range of 3000 KM. MK2 will be able defeat anything in our neighborhood except Sukhoi 30.

All I am saying is it like stating the obvious, hardly qualifies to become the title of the article or thread. Its like us starting a thread JF-17 is better than F-7. Whoever came up with the title is captain obvious in my book.
well brother its just a forum and people discuss here what they like and making threads on PDF is not like writing your will

thing is LCA is still not there radra & wight issuses stll remain so does the short fighting radius and power but the plus point is we can make it in india in huge numbers and it will all its life play a second or maybe third fiddle to big boys as india already has 100s of jags , bisons , MKIs ,and a good number of M29s & M2Ks which all have even more potent radars and wepons and load carrying capabilties than your latest F16s and JF17s + in near future rafales and FGFAs will dominate the south asian air space and even now or in future you have no answer to them or owr current line up

LCA is fit for the job and future is very promising as soon it will have an 2052 ASEA and F 414 engines

its the first step to make a advanced 4++ gen jet by india and not a small feat by any standard

last but not the least i dont undertsand frustation and anger in chinese and pakistanies about Tejas as it might never be used aginst them

Some in-action photos would be great guys.

Proud day for us! Jai Hind!

LCA is still not there radra & wight issuses stll remain so does the short fighting radius

Radar is best it is radom issue and weght issue might have been addressed as well. It has a ferry range of 850 KM and range of 3000 KM. MK2 will be able defeat anything in our neighborhood except Sukhoi 30.

well brother its just a forum and people discuss here what they like and making threads on PDF is not like writing your will

thing is LCA is still not there radra & wight issuses stll remain so does the short fighting radius and power but the plus point is we can make it in india in huge numbers and it will all its life play a second or maybe third fiddle to big boys as india already has 100s of jags , bisons , MKIs ,and a good number of M29s & M2Ks which all have even more potent radars and wepons and load carrying capabilties than your latest F16s and JF17s + in near future rafales and FGFAs will dominate the south asian air space and even now or in future you have no answer to them or owr current line up

LCA is fit for the job and future is very promising as soon it will have an 2052 ASEA and F 414 engines

its the first step to make a advanced 4++ gen jet by india and not a small feat by any standard

last but not the least i dont undertsand frustation and anger in chinese and pakistanies about Tejas as it might never be used aginst them

No anger, just surprise at the obvious title what next, teja is better than vampire? As for the rest its off topic but saying we have no answer to them is a stretch without going into details I assure you that is not the case:)

I think the title of the thread is stupid, VS MIG 21 will let LCA a joke; and other stupid discriminations such as "world lightest", only make it sounds as a toy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom