What's new

Tejas is better than MiG, it's the best: Pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats what we are also saying about JF-17, they seen it and rejected the JF-17.

Until JF-17's sale materialises or is made public, I would agree with you but does that also apply on tejas?

we have access to more info and news than your delusion

that is to keep on delusional

tell me your cockpit doesnt leak at IOC before you talk about fighting JF-17

someone brought it up but JF-17 is a perfect example which shines above the failing tejas!

why you dump your engine - the infamous kaveri?

You didn't answer my question.

Until JF-17's sale materialises or is made public, I would agree with you but does that also apply on tejas?

Dude....we've screwed your avionics.....:D...so JF 17 isn't gonna be a problem anymore

You didn't answer my question.

Dude....we've screwed your avionics.....:D...so JF 17 isn't gonna be a problem anymore

leaving the discussion who is screwed in reality, your reply missed the topic by a mile.

any body got the links to live flight footage?

why should we need google when we have beidu and other search engines!

JF-17 is onto block 2 while tejas is barely able to fly!

reported for not using english

Hey Shuttler,

Congratulate us Man. After all you have spoiled a lots of time of ours and band width of PDF man. Now do not shy away from congratulating us.

Last edited:
The world’s lightest combat aircraft (LCA), Tejas, received the much-awaited initial operational clearance to be commissioned in the Indian Air Force (IAF) on Friday.

The clearance paves the way for the full-scale production of the fighter jet from next month. Although the jet will be ready for use in combat operations by end-2014 or early 2015, the made-in-India aircraft will replace the ageing MiG 21 fleet by 2019.
[/SIZE]
Tejas, world's lightest fighter jet, set to join India Air Force - India - DNA

maxresdefault.jpg

mai nagin nagin dance nachna..:dance3:

leaving the discussion who is screwed in reality, your reply missed the topic by a mile.

No I'm saying any comparisons of LCA 'in service' with JF 17 will have to be in limbo until your AF actually gets a plane it somewhat likes, till then it's just on paper...:enjoy::pakistan:

When Pakistan announced their completion of the 50th JF-17 yesterday, I bet iaf is scared. They can do nothing but to push the incomplete tejas forward desperately to save face!

We have heard many things about Joint Failure-17, it is as good as crap.....:lol::lol:

Hey Our Pakistani Friends,

Where are you Guys?

Congratulate us Men!!!!
Hey Shuttler,

Congratulate us Man. After all you have spoiled a lots of time of ours and band width of PDF man. Now do not shy away from congratulating us.
Stop begging the Chinese and Pakistanis man....

Last edited:
They complained when Tejas was in development and said that it will NEVER go past IOC-1 let alone induction, when Tejas got IOC-1 they said it would never be inducted never mind IOC-2, now when we have IOC-2 under our belt they are saying FOC is still not achieved.

That day when Tejas has the FOC, they'll http://www.*************.com/smilies/mad/mad0066.gif .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom