What's new

Tejas is better than MiG, it's the best: Pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheap publicity manoeuvres .... anyhow, please go ahead and sell it to some corrupt African state.

In real life mig-21 can hunt Teja turkey, as many times you fly both against each other.

And Pilot couldn't eject. Poor pilot paying the price of Junk Technology of a junk nation.

Now you are going to far and it your thinking which is junk. You can't say a nation "Junk" if we used same word for your mother nation then what will be your reaction. Bottom line i think your should visit a good psychologist. If you need help i have some very good friends in India.

Cheap publicity manoeuvres .... anyhow, please go ahead and sell it to some corrupt African state.

In real life mig-21 can hunt Teja turkey, as many times you fly both against each other.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
image-axd.jpeg

Dude, on a serious note- We have sukhois, Rafale coming, Pak Fa and Mirages, Mig 29s, LCA etc. .......you got JF 17 :) . Looks like we're covered for some time :)

also its tejas and not teja

teja is the villain character played by paresh rawal in film andaz apna apna.
u must watch that movie to cool down

Dude, on a serious note- We have sukhois, Rafale coming, Pak Fa and Mirages, Mig 29s, LCA etc. .......you got JF 17 :) . Looks like we're covered for some time :)

Dude did i ask you all this? actually, you just confirm what i stated earlier, 'seeking cheap publicity'!

Keep it strictly to Teja vs. mig-21. When you wish to comment on thunder find an appropriate thread.

this is teja

Dude did i ask you all this? actually, you just confirm what i stated earlier, 'seeking cheap publicity'!

Keep it strictly to Teja vs. mig-21. When you wish to comment on thunder find an appropriate thread.
for the love of god its TEJAS

i will be very worried if it was not better pilot's plane than mig 21

Seriously? I mean seriously? It's better than an aircraft that first flew some 60 years ago and that's supposed to be a big deal?

Not trolling I am genuinely surprised...

attitude??

u cannot even open facebook and youtube and are busy defending ur govt??
thats the real condition in china
I checked YouTube last day in South Korea, CCP is just doing fine. LCA can fly, that's all.

This should be posted in response to OP.
How in heavens name you can compare (plural) Teja to mig-21.... just because, it carries American Engine!!!
Few rides for fun may be fine, but seriously replacing it with mig-21 squadrons!!!!! you can only say such stuff when drunk up to your nose!

Now you are going to far and it your thinking which is junk. You can't say a nation "Junk" if we used same word for your mother nation then what will be your reaction. Bottom line i think your should visit a good psychologist. If you need help i have some very good friends in India.

You failed to distinguished is that this was in a reaction of much more crap started by your fellow country man. How ever if you are offended, i remove that.

Any plane would be better than the 'flying coffins'(Migs).

LOL. Poor indian pilots who still are flying the migs must be really glad to finally after such a long time and years of waiting will be able to fly tejas.

:victory:

MIGs were out of services from last month.

This should be posted in response to OP.
How the in heavens name you can compare (plural) Teja to mig-21.... just because, it carries American Engine!!!
Few rides for fun may be fine, but seriously replacing it with mig-21 squadrons!!!!! you can only say such stuff when drunk up to your nose!

IF U KEEP ON SAYING TEJA I WILL REPORT U,LOL

facedesk-facedesk-facepalm-fail-demotivational-posters-13106446171.jpg

i agree though tht its no big deal if its better than mig-21

thats hardly an achievement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom