What's new

Tejas is better than MiG, it's the best: Pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.
No anger, just surprise at the obvious title what next, teja is better than vampire? As for the rest its off topic but saying we have no answer to them is a stretch without going into details I assure you that is not the case:)
well bro you can comprehend what ever you feel like we will do whats inowr interests and will take help of owr freinds if we are not able to do itowrself whats wrong in it we are not begging anyone for 'favours' or so called 'soft loans' what we have done or made or as pakistanies and chienese gloat "wastage of tax payers money" the bottom line is its owr money and owr product for owr defence needs and the pilot that was flting it know M2K , Mig21 and tejas in and owt and hes the best judge not some armchair warriors with fancy key board skills

tejas is late no dought but no complaints as owr air defence is not hodtage to its induction onli we are getting there slowli but steadilly and the world powers are more than willing to play part in owr story ..why should we complaint :azn:

well bro you can comprehend what ever you feel like we will do whats inowr interests and will take help of owr freinds if we are not able to do itowrself whats wrong in it we are not begging anyone for 'favours' or so called 'soft loans' what we have done or made or as pakistanies and chienese gloat "wastage of tax payers money" the bottom line is its owr money and owr product for owr defence needs and the pilot that was flting it know M2K , Mig21 and tejas in and owt and hes the best judge not some armchair warriors with fancy key board skills

tejas is late no dought but no complaints as owr air defence is not hodtage to its induction onli we are getting there slowli but steadilly and the world powers are more than willing to play part in owr story ..why should we complaint :azn:

Dude. Take a long breath, no need to get all defensive, enjoy the better than mig-21fl LCA. Peace out:)

I do see many red and green flag holders who got their..
400_F_13701650_69LPnjC7JxhT2G4zfoEZIsfpUpOjfbNc.jpg

I think the title of the thread is stupid, VS MIG 21 will let LCA a joke; and other stupid discriminations such as "world lightest", only make it sounds as a toy!!

Nah dude, its just your overcompensating superiority complex that makes you thinks so.:coffee:

see tejas is not indian flagship,hell it comes after mirage2000,mig 29 and mki

soon even after rafale and pakfa too!!

on the other hand jf-17 is pakistan's flagship or just after f-16 block 40

do pakistanis understand what i just said??

We have heard many things about Joint Failure-17, it is as good as crap.....:lol::lol:
Stop begging the Chinese and Pakistanis man....

you are so lame!
and you are just silly
I have a lot to describe you Lca - least capable aircraft, learning curve aircraft; loggerheads' combat aircraft .. do you want more?

Thunder has been showcasing all around in high profiled airshows. where is lca tejas?

you are so lame!
and you are just silly
I have a lot to describe you Lca - least capable aircraft, learning curve aircraft; loggerheads' combat aircraft .. do you want more?

Thunder has been showcasing all around in high profiled airshows. where is lca tejas?

What is AOA of JF 17?

you are so lame!
and you are just silly

Pleaseeee. Dont force to hurt you by giving some truth.

North Koreans believe that they are best in the world , because there govt controls the mdeia and no one know whether what ever missile or rocket launched goes few km or not. they will says soon we will be better than US.

though i am not comparing Chinese and pakistani media to Peoples republic of NK. your failures are never published. Never in my history i have heard pakistanis failing in any single rocket launch or any project. And chinese crashes are not mentioned in mainstream media.

Take the JF17 cut the nose and close the dsi , it will look 90% like MIg 21 /J7 which first flew in 1960s .

Can you show a similar aircraft as LCA, dont show Mirage or any other show one that has CRANKED delta.

As far as superiority is concerned, I have seen members in other forums saying it is closer to F16 A, B ect. BUT US of A use similar aircraft for target practice.

you are so lame!
and you are just silly

we know where lca stands,but its only the first attempt by india

lca mk1 will be only 40(2 squadrons)
lca mk2 which wil be vastly improved will be 80(4 squadrons)

so yeah we have lot of learning to do but we have definitely made a statement with tejas

T
we have our beidu, weibo, youku and plenty plenty others for news and information, opinions!

you people are forever in delusions cheerleading constantly for something that are worh nothing in substance!

Lol....Even your social sites are copies

Attachments

• IMG_29711411029140.jpeg
    IMG_29711411029140.jpeg
    62.4 KB · Views: 61
lca stands for many terms - leaking cockpit airplane, lost confidence airplane, losing combat airplane ..
If iaf says it is just better than mig-21 and it costs $40 mio apiece; and still cant obtain its final operation certification after 3 decades is already a declared failure.

Your fighter clearly states :-
JUNK FIGHTER aka JF17 :rofl: or
JUNK 15 aka j-15 :enjoy::sarcastic: How about
JUNK 20 and junk 30 and so on.Your guys named it JUNK before it went on drawing board.
Tell me something, do you guys schedule your junk crashes too?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom