What's new

Tejas is better than MiG, it's the best: Pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet far less crashes.. India crashed over 1100 jets in the past 20 or so years a world record..

I recently made a comment about Smart a$$ and just a$$.. Find it and apply it to your post :)

Incorrect numbers btw...

P.S : did some carpenter produce Lcas body? :D
We are talking about an actual plane and not the mock replica of planes like Pakistan does for JF 17 as its contribution :D

Cool story my niga .. Unfortunately it beats ur lca in every category..
Even if what you say is true, which its not, LCA is probably the lowest capability fighter in the 21st century acquisitions of IAF, where as JF 17 is the the epitome for PAF's .. Tells you a lot when a Pakistani wants to compare the lowest rung fighter of IAF with the highest rung one of PAF :)

btw, do you want to put some details about your claim :)

It amounts to 1 plane per week. It appears to be a BS figure. This is not the total numbers of plane Inducted by India. How can we loose 1100 planes in 20 years.

Lmao google it kiddo.. You crashed 1000th jet just a couple of years ago... Wonder why?

30 years .............., you guys can not deny 3 decades is crazy long time .

I believe Indian will not be very proud when LCA and MBT80 need to be carried on a truck in the military parade after year and year.

Indian are as smart as Jew , India can buy weapon and tech from EU and US,
30 years is just too long for a light aircraft,this is abnormal

India has so many nice weapon ,but worst maintenance

bureaucratism might be the main problem ,and china also has this problem,but I do admire the persistent efforts

We are both big country ~we both been colonized~We both have very nice future

We do have some misunderstanding between each other, and some people gone,but now is 21century, we need look forward.

I think we should work together , make our two countries better than US or EU just like ancient times

As responsible people , I think we both have the obligation to help gov to keep the bilateral relationship well.

I recently made a comment about Smart a$$ and just a$$.. Find it and apply it to your post :)

Practice what you preach..

Incorrect numbers btw...

Correct em.. :lol:

We are talking about an actual plane and not the mock replica of planes like Pakistan does for JF 17 as its contribution :D

Yeah still has more Pakistani components,design tha. Lca,lch,Arjun combined have India. Parts.. If any.. :D

Even if what you say is true, which its not, LCA is probably the lowest capability fighter in the 21st century acquisitions of IAF, where as JF 17 is the the epitome for PAF's .. Tells you a lot when a Pakistani wants to compare the lowest rung fighter of IAF with the highest rung one of PAF :)

Nope.. But your post says a lot about your ignorance and foolishness when it comes to defence tech and capabilities.. Or it it bias was n jealously .. Coz of yet another multi billion dollar failure like ur Arjun .. Only 119 of which are in service for face saving? Or the other 70% weapons produced by DRDO ? No wonder India. Forces have more faith in foreign products than... We'll u get the point.. :D

btw, do you want to put some details about your claim :)

Lol do i need too? Wasn't the recent report abt the short range of Lcas radar not an eye opener itself? Or perhaps you should learn more and rant less when it comes to technical stuff?

For more info visit the JFT thread..

Or wait till I'm free..

Right now in univ n using my cell..

Your fighter clearly states :-
JUNK FIGHTER aka JF17 :rofl: or
JUNK 15 aka j-15 :enjoy::sarcastic: How about
JUNK 20 and junk 30 and so on.Your guys named it JUNK before it went on drawing board.
Tell me something, do you guys schedule your junk crashes too?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

And what it's lca? Low crap aircraft? :rofl:

Lmao google it kiddo.. You crashed 1000th jet just a couple of years ago... Wonder why?

Keep your BS post with you. We have not inducted even 1100 Jets in last 20 years than how can we loose 1100 jets? Our Air force never had 1100 jets.

According to you we have lost 1000 jets couple of years ago. We have lost 1100 in last 20 years means we lost 100 jets in last 2 years. means 5 squadrons in 2 years? Can you pl provide any authenticated link of your BS logic?

What you say is by and large true for every plane. American Planes are made by considering American situation in Mind so as European and Russian plane. American planes designed to operate in cold atmosphere do not perform at par in hot atmosphere such as Indo Pak Scenario. When we make a plane, certainly our prime focus shall be our requirement. It is certainly emerging as a top class plane in light category.

Sometime it's strange when people starts comparison between 2 different things, there is similar thread is under hot discussion over JF-17 superiority over MIG-29 so i am looking follow up by Tejas over MIG! First, we should realize that technology boost up in late 20th and in 21st century changed shape of military technology so it is more than obvious that any development in current period have upper hand over development of 60s and 70s. Second, S.Asian countries are still dependent over Russia, USA, EU countries for their military requirements as lack of intensive research in key military technology sectors and it's doubt less reality. Now countries used to sum up technology from available accessed military technology market and give privileges to domestic users (army, air force, navy) taste of modern warfare tools.

Keep your BS post with you. We have not inducted even 1100 Jets in last 20 years than how can we loose 1100 jets? Our Air force never had 1100 jets.

According to you we have lost 1000 jets couple of years ago. We have lost 1100 in last 20 years means we lost 100 jets in last 2 years. means 5 squadrons in 2 years? Can you pl provide any authenticated link of your BS logic?

Dimwit it was 30 years .. My mistake.. Still 1100 jets.. Thts really a world record according to an old report from 2005 u had crashed half of ur mig fleet killing 180 pilots n other people on ground..

Still not satisfied try googling tht stuff or just shut your trap.

Sometime it's strange when people starts comparison between 2 different things, there is similar thread is under hot discussion over JF-17 superiority over MIG-29 so i am looking follow up by Tejas over MIG! First, we should realize that technology boost up in late 20th and in 21st century changed shape of military technology so it is more than obvious that any development in current period have upper hand over development of 60s and 70s. Second, S.Asian countries are still dependent over Russia, USA, EU countries for their military requirements as lack of intensive research in key military technology sectors and it's doubt less reality. Now countries used to sum up technology from available accessed military technology market and give privileges to domestic users (army, air force, navy) taste of modern warfare tools.

By and large I agree with You. Good analysis.

Dimwit it was 30 years .. My mistake.. Still 1100 jets.. Thts really a world record according to an old report from 2005 u had crashed half of ur mig fleet killing 180 pilots n other people on ground..

Still not satisfied try googling tht stuff or just shut your trap.

I am ready to Give you 10 years of concession. Prove that we loose 1100 Jets. You you can not prove, at least prove that we inducted 1100 Jets. I will accept that I am wrong.

Also prove that we lost 100 planes in last 2 years.

How can we loose 1100 planes in 20 years?

Thats an easy question. By having very badly trained pilots flying planes. And we know the quality of Indian pilots during the wars we have fought with you all.

Thats an easy question. By having very badly trained pilots flying planes. And we know the quality of Indian pilots during the wars we have fought with you all.

Troll, First of all read my full post and than answer.

I cant understand why my friends from pakistan and china jump anything on LCA..... It is fcking our money.... and our air craft.... What is your problem if it had an issue...
Same goes with Jf-17 and anyother chinese made aircraft. You would do well to heed ur own advice.

Dude, on a serious note- We have sukhois, Rafale coming, Pak Fa and Mirages, Mig 29s, LCA etc. .......you got JF 17 :) . Looks like we're covered for some time :)
And we will be sleeping all the while huh?

India was not scarred untill Pakistan inducted 49 JF 17 but got scarred all of suddern when Pakistan announce the induction of its 50th plane and planned IOC next day.

Great Chinese Logic!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy gentlemen!!!!!!!

May be PISA test..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom